Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Guest ZSfGuBcu

Hello , 

so since i have never played any cod games these settings are a little confusing and i hope someone can answer some of them and i can use the calculator to find the perfect set up 

i want my cod to feel like csgo or r6 when it come to sensitivity , i want all the guns using the same scopes have the same sensitivity ( like if my deagle is ironsight and my rifle is ironsight will they have the same sensitivity ? ) 

i already have the fov and 360 distance i just dont know what to use 

• Wizard
11 hours ago, HeyItsCody said:

Hipfire definitely doesn't seem to be scaling right.

Hipfire was a little bit off, fixed now.

10 hours ago, Fragqnox said:

FOV numbers are not working either only shows value for default 80 regardless of change.

In-game or in the calculator? Both should work, but in-game doesn't save the FOV.

6 hours ago, xxdjscrewxx said:

in game ADS numbers dont seem to change anything. and they also reset after reboot.  Including the coefficient. :(

Seems like a bug in the beta indeed, ADS sensitivity does now work yet.

2 hours ago, velvetaa said:

hipfire results seems a little bit slower, give me at 18.98 but I think my sensitivity is in fact around 21, waiting for fix😆

Updated it now.

42 minutes ago, Bernd Matthys said:

The default FOV for scope is set default to 90° (16/9) but it should be 80° I assume like ADS and hipfire.

Fixed, was just the wrong default FOV.

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Barry ward said:

Hi Wizard,

Bering in mind that ADS mouse sensitivity set to "Relative " is like Uniform Soldier Aiming  in Battlefield, why does the calculator recommend a multiplier "ADS Sens. Multiplier (Rifleman Scopes) #.##", surely that is not necessary to behave the same as USA "on" in BF.

You still have the separate scope sensitivity with ADS sensitivity set to Relative, just like you have separate sensitivity for each scope in BF with USA on. Now to get a consistent scaling you should set them to the same value and preferably use the coefficient only.

PS, all ADS and scope sensitivity seems currently broken in the MW beta.

Guest ZSfGuBcu

Hello , can someone help a noob out and guide me a little ? this is really the first cod i play and i have no idea what the real way of setting this game up is . 

i want my guns to feel like all the other fps games that i come from like r6 and csgo , in those games as long as you have the same scope all the sensitivities would feel the same ( like 1x on r6 sights ) but here it looks like all the guns and scopes have different zooms even if they are using ironsights and same scopes . what is the correct way of setting this so it would feel as close to those other games ?  

i just need to know to use relative or legacy and if i put the scope change to gradual or after zoom or instant 

if i know these i can put the rest in the calculator myself 

Having trouble trying to get every optic the same sensitivity in the COD modern warfare beta. I've noticed that iron sight sensitivity is a lot faster than a red dot or a holo. Just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to have a consistent sensitivity across all sights. Thanks

Guest ZSfGuBcu
17 minutes ago, MaxyBoy said:

Having trouble trying to get every optic the same sensitivity in the COD modern warfare beta. I've noticed that iron sight sensitivity is a lot faster than a red dot or a holo. Just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to have a consistent sensitivity across all sights. Thanks

well that is what im asking , i really dont understand this system they have going . 

Guest ZSfGuBcu
40 minutes ago, stereo3D said:

Siege's default ADS sens for ACOG scopes amounts to MDV 100 %

and "gradual" ADS sens transition is the only setting that makes sense to me.

edit: ADS sens for 1x scopes in Siege is actually way slower than MDV 0 %.

hello and thanks for you time , sooo what should i do ? i got the gradual part . from what i read i got no real answers to my issue of having to adjust to every single scope 

in r6 siege all ironsight and red dot and 1x sights travel the same distance as hipfire if they are put at 83.333 ads and the other scopes travel less based on how zoomed they are . 

1 minute ago, stereo3D said:

simply set everything to 360° distance in the conversion setup.

This doesn't help what so ever. The problem is that when u transfer your ads sensitivity from another game (siege for me) to black ops 4 (same multiplier a modern warfare I think) then it only makes the iron sight sensitivity the exact same, and all other optics are slower and not the same.

• Wizard
Just now, MaxyBoy said:

This doesn't help what so ever. The problem is that when u transfer your ads sensitivity from another game (siege for me) to black ops 4 (same multiplier a modern warfare I think) then it only makes the iron sight sensitivity the exact same, and all other optics are slower and not the same.

Since you can't control the sensitivity of every aim and scope, this is the best you can do with the limitations of the game unfortunately.

Guest ZSfGuBcu
7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Since you can't control the sensitivity of every aim and scope, this is the best you can do with the limitations of the game unfortunately.

Hello , i still have a question

If i use the same scope on pistols and rifles , will they have the same sensitivity or the zoom scales basses on the guns and if we can make both of them have the same sensitivty by changimg the rifle ads multiplier in menu ? Since i think that is new