Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

I couldn’t seem to get true 1:1 sensitivity on Cod Modern Warfare(2019)

1:1 rotation distance is not 1:1 sensitivity. Anyway the game scales the sensitivity using Monitor Distance Match. You will have to pick Legacy (Monitor Distance 0%), or Relative (Coefficient * 100 = Monitor Distance Vertical %). After that, you will have to use the ADS Sensitivity (Low Zoom) multiplier to cancel out the Legacy/Relative system for a specific weapon.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, baggyprince said:

From Csgo, my sensitivity is 2.357457 on Csgo and on Mw it gave me 7.86 I think, but the Ads doesn’t feel right. The way I checked it was when I Ads if I complete a full 360 put it only reaches around halfway. 

You generally don't want the same 360 distance for ADS and scopes, as that makes them extremely sensitive and aiming very difficult. That's why there's other matching methods available based on FOV. You can switch the conversion setup to match 360 distance for ADS (and scopes), but for many games this is not even possible to achieve.

14 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

1:1 rotation distance is not 1:1 sensitivity. Anyway the game scales the sensitivity using Monitor Distance Match. You will have to pick Legacy (Monitor Distance 0%), or Relative (Coefficient * 100 = Monitor Distance Vertical %). After that, you will have to use the ADS Sensitivity (Low Zoom) multiplier to cancel out the Legacy/Relative system for a specific weapon.

So what do you mean by a specific weapon?  I’m using legacy and monitor distance coefficient is at 0 but I don’t understand what you meant by canceling out?

9 minutes ago, baggyprince said:

So what do you mean by a specific weapon?  I’m using legacy and monitor distance coefficient is at 0 but I don’t understand what you meant by canceling out?

If you are using legacy, then the turn amount scales by the zoom. If you aim with a weapon, and it performed a 2x zoom, essentially doing sensitivity / 2, you would need to set the ads sensitivity multiplier to 2. sensitivity / 2 * 2 = sensitivity. It cancels out. All the other weapons will still be off though, as a 3x zoom would end up with sensitivity / 3 * 2 = sensitivity / 1.5.

Just note that these numbers are hypothetical and for demonstration purposes.

Edited by Drimzi
8 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

If you are using legacy, then the turn amount scales by the zoom. If you aim with a weapon, and it performed a 2x zoom, essentially doing sensitivity / 2, you would need to set the ads sensitivity multiplier to 2. sensitivity / 2 * 2 = sensitivity. It cancels out. All the other weapons will still be off though, as a 3x zoom would end up with sensitivity / 3 * 2 = sensitivity / 1.5.

Just note that these numbers are hypothetical and for demonstration purposes.

Oh alright I understand, thanks 

54 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You generally don't want the same 360 distance for ADS and scopes, as that makes them extremely sensitive and aiming very difficult. That's why there's other matching methods available based on FOV. You can switch the conversion setup to match 360 distance for ADS (and scopes), but for many games this is not even possible to achieve.

Another quick question so for the rifleman scope and for the marksman scope it’s telling me to input 1.18? Should I just leave it at the default of 1v