Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Instructions

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, MamontovAndrey said:

How to calculate ADS Sensitivity in same game?

For example for Modern Warfare 2019, for 360°/36 cm distance with 800 dpi (all other options is default) I need ~4.8 Sensitivity 1

How to calculate Sensitivity 2 (Iron Sight) for 360°/36?

Just select MW 2019 hipfire as input and MW 2019 Iron sight as output.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, MamontovAndrey said:

Thanks for the answer!

What data did I miss?

If you have changed the FOV enter the configured FOV value for both inputs. Other than that it looks correct, the default setting in the calculator for ADS (MDH 0%) is the same as the default ADS sensitivity for MW 2019, which is why it's calculated to 1.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

If you have changed the FOV enter the configured FOV value for both inputs. Other than that it looks correct, the default setting in the calculator for ADS (MDH 0%) is the same as the default ADS sensitivity for MW 2019, which is why it's calculated to 1.

I would be grateful if you show in this example which data I need to additionally specify to calculate the value for Sensitivity 2 (for 360°/36 cm - Iron Sight), if it possible at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, Merinda18 said:

If i want something between 100 and 0 what i need to put? For example (csgo) 3.6796725‬ average 3.01 (100%mdh) and 4.34(0% mdh)

but if i put 50% mdh it give me 3.828417

The math is more complicated than that. 50% MDH is not the same as half-way between 0 and 100 in terms of FOV, it's quite a bit more. Here's what it actually looks like for a FOV of 120:

image.png'

Also how the game scales sensitivity to FOV matters.

I don't understand why simple mode using some settings different than mostly recommended options. 

1st: Why we using %100 mm desktop to game why not %0 mostly I do conversations from windows to game I realized I'm aiming much faster with 41.3cm (%100mdh from windows to cs go) than 28.5cm(%0mdh windows to cs go)

2nd: Why simple mode calculating 3d game to 3d game hipfire with 360 degree. Why not %0 again.

• Wizard
27 minutes ago, Pyroxia said:

I don't understand why simple mode using some settings different than mostly recommended options. 

1st: Why we using %100 mm desktop to game why not %0 mostly I do conversations from windows to game I realized I'm aiming much faster with 41.3cm (%100mdh from windows to cs go) than 28.5cm(%0mdh windows to cs go)

2nd: Why simple mode calculating 3d game to 3d game hipfire with 360 degree. Why not %0 again.

360 distance for hipfire is what most expect and are used to.

For Windows to game 0% tend to be fast for most.

Both based on a poll and analyzing data.

But there's no way of getting easy mode to suite everyone, then it would be too complicated which would defeat the purpose. There's a ton of variables, and everyone have their own preferences and opinions.

• 2 weeks later...

126286274_2020-02-06(2).thumb.png.9e58a2c58d691a679f677bdec1c28e78.png

在 2019/12/13 在 PM11点39分, DPI Wizard说:

Hi wizard,

I read the instructions but still a bit confused.

For the picture I've posted below, I've got some questions.

1.I didn't understand the meaning of multipliers,so what am I suppose to do with this value of 1.05 multiplier in order to match the sensitivity between 2 games?

1 小时前, DPI Wizard说:
1 小时前, DPI Wizard说:

'This is the value you enter as the 1X Optic / Iron Sight sensitivity in the game.'

But I think it's not possible that the sensitivity for all scopes to have the same value

and even though I entered the 1.05 value in 1X Optic / Iron Sight  sensitivity,the aim is still different

2020-02-07 (2).png

• Wizard
21 minutes ago, hhr317 said:

But I think it's not possible that the sensitivity for all scopes to have the same value

Sure it's possible. All the values at 1 means MDV 0%, or the same tracking speed. 

22 minutes ago, hhr317 said:

and even though I entered the 1.05 value in 1X Optic / Iron Sight sensitivity,the aim is still different

That depends on what you mean by different. Their tracking speed is the same as your source (Overwatch hipfire).

38 分钟前, DPI Wizard说:

Sure it's possible. All the values at 1 means MDV 0%, or the same tracking speed. 

That depends on what you mean by different. Their tracking speed is the same as your source (Overwatch hipfire).

I mean the distance required to turn 360 degrees is different for different scopes,

so what do I have to do in Apex game settings in order to assure the distance for turning 360degrees for different scopes still the same in Apex as hipfire in Overwatch using this piece of information given(the picture i previously posted),

tks for effort and patience

• Wizard
1 minute ago, hhr317 said:

I mean the distance required to turn 360 degrees is different for different scopes,

so what do I have to do in Apex game settings in order to assure the distance for turning 360degrees for different scopes still the same in Apex as hipfire in Overwatch using this piece of information given(the picture i previously posted),

tks for effort and patience

The same 360 distance for scopes is a terrible idea, they will be insanely sensitive. If you want it you'll just have to set the ADS and scope in the conversion setup to 360 distance instead of Monitor Distance - Vertical. But it's not even possible for the 10X scope as it will be out of range.

image.png

• DPI Wizard featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

I don't get it. If I want my sensitivity in Overwatch feel exactly the same as my windows sensitivity (400 dpi). What convertion method should I use 0%mm or 100%mm? And I should use MDH or MDV?

My only purpose is to have the same windows feeling in games.