Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Instructions

il y a 2 minutes, Pyroxia a dit :

For muscle memory people said %0 for scopes is best way. But muscle memory thing not work like bicycling for aim. You can play and adapt anything. I just recommend %0 for scopes because it matches ur hipfire speed to scope. Its the same sensitivity. When you zoom most of the time you need to have your enemy middle of your screen for land your shots. I just only recommend anything above than %0 only for valorant and cs go. Because in those games you just open your scope and flick to target.

if i understand well, 0% is closer for 1:1 hipfire-aim

3 minutes ago, G_e_n_o_s said:

if i understand well, 0% is closer for 1:1 hipfire-aim

Yes. Also its called focal length. If u interested how aim works you can look this guide too. Only thing I don't recommend in this guide matching your sensitivity %0 from windows to game. Also if u familiar with aimtrainers. Huddled is %100mdh from windows to game Yamu and Drimzi %0. For shroud he is %100 MDh from windows to game (only in cs go). If u match ur hipfire from windows to game it helps you to play 2d games much easier.

Edited by Pyroxia
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Wzard,

I want to get hipfire : scope 1:1 in Apex Legends ,when i set the location to config file ,the fov box will automatically be fiil with a value "1.27216005",and the game info looks like this 

Default FOV:cl_fovScale "1.27216005" | Multiplier .

Only in this way could the discrepancy be 0%,and the the actual HFOV is 105.347242 degrees  .It seems the multiplier is based on FOV 90 ,but i do not know how to change the fov based on when i set the location to config file. Because my in_game fov is 110, and the actual HFOV is 123.268762 degrees.But if i fill 110 into the fov box when the location is in_game ,there will be discrepancy.

What should I do to make the discrepancy to be 0% when i use fov 110 in game.

6 hours ago, p_ix3n said:

f i fill 110 into the fov box when the location is in_game ,there will be discrepancy.

image.png.a03f7061f380fec89b6aff90335b2c24.pngimage.png.baaa431ed49287316499f4fc9cf932a1.pngimage.png.38c1573412dd54e9e66cbb10ae01a8c4.png 

apex max fov is above most other games max fov so if you want to have an easier time matching id suggest going with 

image.png.7c2fe044dd46980b00dc1f507d08a2a0.png 

instead its a bit less but both battlefield and cod should be able to match that 1:1

---

don't worry too much about discrepancies the human body/mind is far more flexible than a few decimals of discrepancy 

Edited by fortunate reee
2021/4/4 PM4点50分,fortunate reee说:

image.png.a03f7061f380fec89b6aff90335b2c24.pngimage.png.baaa431ed49287316499f4fc9cf932a1.pngimage.png.38c1573412dd54e9e66cbb10ae01a8c4.png 

apex max fov is above most other games max fov so if you want to have an easier time matching id suggest going with 

image.png.7c2fe044dd46980b00dc1f507d08a2a0.png 

instead its a bit less but both battlefield and cod should be able to match that 1:1

---

don't worry too much about discrepancies the human body/mind is far more flexible than a few decimals of discrepancy 

Thanks so much for your help and suggestion! I decided to go with this now.But I am still confused with the function of Auto Fov.If I set it to "ON" and fill target fov and fov type like this,does that means i don't need to care about the fov type and fov of the two games that I want to convert from and convert to?

6 hours ago, p_ix3n said:

Thanks so much for your help and suggestion! I decided to go with this now.But I am still confused with the function of Auto Fov.If I set it to "ON" and fill target fov and fov type like this,does that means i don't need to care about the fov type and fov of the two games that I want to convert from and convert to?

pretty much , the only potential issue would be a games fov not going up high enough thus my recommendation besides that it is pretty awesome 

• 4 weeks later...

I doesn't understand some things, i'm a old person at this forum almost never replied here, so i read all the forum posts about this question and im still with some doubts and lost

1) This is the correct and the best way to convert CSGO to Warzone? 
image.thumb.png.f3dad1b7b06cefffb708236529f1d012.png

2) The best way to almost match my in-game sensitivity CSGO with the cursor and sens at windows is this way? I dont care about warzone too much but i use the same pad, mouse at the work at windows 10, i always used 400 DPI, with these calculator i know that to match is only 200 DPI, of course i will dont change because 400 DPI to work is FINE but 200 DPI no way dude hehe
image.thumb.png.a22a96f1e5b6dab3da10b9f2649b1c34.png

SO RESUMING: my default values and main reference: 2.0 sens CSGO / 400 DPI

the best or the almost 1:1 sens CSGO TO WARZONE IS: 6.66667
the best or the almost 1:1 sens CSGO TO WINDOWS IS: 200 DPI 

i'm correct? i just renewed my sub again just to once for all resolve this doubts

• Wizard
6 hours ago, pauloborgesfilo said:

1) This is the correct and the best way to convert CSGO to Warzone? 

Yes, this is correct. Ideally you should also set the FOV to match CSGO though, which would be 106.26 in Warzone.

2) The best way to almost match my in-game sensitivity CSGO with the cursor and sens at windows is this way? I dont care about warzone too much but i use the same pad, mouse at the work at windows 10, i always used 400 DPI, with these calculator i know that to match is only 200 DPI, of course i will dont change because 400 DPI to work is FINE but 200 DPI no way dude hehe

Setting Windows/2D conversion to MDH 100% might work better, it will give you 300 DPI instead I think. Converting too and from 2D does not suit everyone though.

5 horas atrás, DPI Wizard disse:

Yes, this is correct. Ideally you should also set the FOV to match CSGO though, which would be 106.26 in Warzone.

Setting Windows/2D conversion to MDH 100% might work better, it will give you 300 DPI instead I think. Converting too and from 2D does not suit everyone though.

Ok, but i forgot to put my res at csgo, is 1024x768 black bars (4:3) this changed the fov of CSGO 106 to 90, so i will put setcl -166510421 "90'' at config of warzone, correct?

If i change

so the best and confortable way to match windows/csgo is 400DPI, i was changed at my work to 800DPI because i need more speed and changed at home, this destroyed my muscle memory and skill at cs go still using the same eDPI.

I have just one more question, i dont wanna discuss and enter in this discustion about M_RAWINPUT 0, but im very old school and always used this, changed for 1 year to RAWINPUT 1 just to not be placebo, backed again this month and for me is better, my pc is high end so no problem about fps drops and spikes at the crosshair, i know the input lag is worse and somethings else

The question is: how can i set RAW INPUT 0 at warzone? for holy sake, at previously versions just had the option RAWINPUT disable and enable and know have many things 

image.thumb.png.48977c5e2fd595b53c00af98396555e6.png

Edited by pauloborgesfilo
  • Wizard

but the default is 0, i doubt if warzone comes with rawinput 0 hehe

Turning off filtering (i.e. 0) is potentially the same as enabling raw input (since raw input = no filtering). I'm not quite sure if that is exactly what is happening in Warzone, but it's the best you can do.

• 3 months later...

image.thumb.png.379be2777fd1f2d9e389efedd63aa04d.png

I try to have the same monitor distance - mouse distance movement in csgo and valorant. Example: I move 5cm on the monitor to the right by moving my mouse 4cm to the right in csgo and now I want the same for Valorant (so I basically dont care about 360 distance). 

1. What setting do I use for that?

2. Why shows it such weird values (pic above) when I try h. mouse distance. Is it because of the locked fovs? (Tried 50% in the pic)

3. 100% h. monitor distance seems to be useful when Im aiming from the middle to the edge of my monitor, while 25% means its useful when im aiming from the middle to the 25% distance 

so does that mean if im using 50%, it wont be the same sensitivity from middle to 40% and middle to 60%, only if its middle to 50% it will be precise? Did I understand that right?

0% would then mean its always precise, right?

4. Would 0% be possible when the fovs were the same? (somewhere it says 0% is impossible)

5.What would be the best for me in that case?

1 hour ago, Noxygen said:

image.thumb.png.379be2777fd1f2d9e389efedd63aa04d.png

I try to have the same monitor distance - mouse distance movement in csgo and valorant. Example: I move 5cm on the monitor to the right by moving my mouse 4cm to the right in csgo and now I want the same for Valorant (so I basically dont care about 360 distance). 

2. Why shows it such weird values (pic above) when I try h. mouse distance. Is it because of the locked fovs? (Tried 50% in the pic)

3. 100% h. monitor distance seems to be useful when Im aiming from the middle to the edge of my monitor, while 25% means its useful when im aiming from the middle to the 25% distance 

so does that mean if im using 50%, it wont be the same sensitivity from middle to 40% and middle to 60%, only if its middle to 50% it will be precise? Did I understand that right?

4. Would 0% be possible when the fovs were the same? (somewhere it says 0% is impossible)

x% isnt related to precision of the values  they are all equally  accurate in their own way 

id suggest you take another look at this

grafik.png.08e510774223b63920953f6a43fdfc95.png

it explains what the percentages mean / do

I

Am 7.9.2021 um 21:59 schrieb fortunate reee:

x% isnt related to precision of the values  they are all equally  accurate in their own way 

id suggest you take another look at this

grafik.png.08e510774223b63920953f6a43fdfc95.png

it explains what the percentages mean / do

I dont understand. Thats why Im asking. Whats about my other questions?

• Wizard
On 9/7/2021 at 8:22 PM, Noxygen said:

Unless you are converting from a specific sensitivity with these properties, you have to find them yourself. First set your resolution, monitor size and DPI and adjust the MDH distance until it shows 5 cm crosshair movement when the calculator is in advanced mode.

Then adjust the sensitivity until it shows 4 cm mouse movement.

It will be something like this: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=4507bc66d7d3e1cbbdf63fc28fa35c31

This is a bit of a backwards way of doing it so it's somewhat manual but can be done.

Not sure if you're showing the correct pic here, that's just the static game info and it doesn't change based on your settings.

Correct, if you're using 50% only the mouse distance moved to 50% monitor distance will be the same, everything else will be slightly off.

0% is tracking speed, meaning you can track a target with the same constant movement if the target moves at the apparent same rate (see examples in the instructions).

If the FOV's are the same, all methods will give you the same result since there is no difference.

This is hard to answer as we all have different preferences, but the best way is to base the sensitivity off of one specific game you feel you master well. 

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Noxygen said:

How did you get those 18.83% ?

Just manually; enter DPI, resolution, monitor size and a random sensitivity (use the default for instance, this will be adjust later) and start with 0% and go up/down until it says "X% equals: 5 centimeters crosshair movement" in the output. There's is no automatic way of doing this. Then adjust the sensitivity manually until it says "4 centimeters mouse movement" in the output (the crosshair movement will not change when doing this). This part is manual, but as soon as you have these settings you can use them to convert to any game.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

Just manually; enter DPI, resolution, monitor size and a random sensitivity (use the default for instance, this will be adjust later) and start with 0% and go up/down until it says "X% equals: 5 centimeters crosshair movement" in the output. There's is no automatic way of doing this. Then adjust the sensitivity manually until it says "4 centimeters mouse movement" in the output (the crosshair movement will not change when doing this). This part is manual, but as soon as you have these settings you can use them to convert to any game.

Why is 0% not possible? 0% would be perfect right? 

Edited by Noxygen