My Friendly Neighborhood

There's a lot of negative acceleration with fast movements, expect some discrepancy.
Read more...

Steel Hunters

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Windows sensitivity affects in game aiming if you match!!!

2 hours ago, Pyroxia said:

my aiming completely changed general. I would say %0mm from windows to game make my 3d aiming faster I aim hardly precise. this cause problems for me. I justbusing mdh %110 because I need to check my windows sensitivity affects aiming thing without changing my 3d sensitivity. So I just changed my wps to match it equals to %100mdh closely. It must be funny for most of the players here but I lost my accuracy in 1 year because of %0mm windows to game now I just changed my windows sens and my accuracy went like first months I registered in this site. Anyways it works for me it fixes my problems if anyone had same problem like me I recommend it. No matter how it is wrong mathematically it makes my aim better.

EDIT: Whole time in 1 year I blamed my chair height, my mouse, DPI, mouse pad and most of the time I blamed ending my anti depressant cure. I had little bit serious mental problems not everyone had this I'm sure(Paranoia) but I never gave time to change my wps thing my brain works slow. I stick%0mm windoes to game because experts I respect in this site using it and they are good players. But I'm not good and precise player like most of the community also I can't handle toxicity well because of it I'm afraid telling someone my ideas about aim. My english is bad also. So if I'm saying something foolish or wrong don't judge me. I'm a guy just want to know how aiming works and how can I improve it.

shouldn't be afraid of voicing your ideas in regards to aim im pretty sure that most of the active users here are more than interested in optimizing their setup / alternatives

crowd sourcing ideas is the fastest way to achieve progress after all :)

out of interest does your setup look like this then ?

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c4e4d2bcac8450a57fb351583346e199

or do you manually convert desktop to hipfire with 110

then on another instance match hipfire with focal length 0% to not get the scopes affected by windows 100+ 0%

image.png.9111a9bb5874224b2dcdedb6678b64c9.png in theory the scopes should have the same number unless they get affected by 100%

btw i just noticed that the value i keep going back to when it comes to hipfire 41/43 cm/360 is pretty close to 100/110% mdh on 400dpi

ironic

Edited by fortunate reee
43 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

shouldn't be afraid of voicing your ideas in regards to aim im pretty sure that most of the active users here are more than interested in optimizing their setup / alternatives

crowd sourcing ideas is the fastest way to achieve progress after all :)

out of interest does your setup look like this then ?

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c4e4d2bcac8450a57fb351583346e199

or do you manually convert desktop to hipfire with 110

then on another instance match hipfire with focal length 0% to not get the scopes affected by windows 100+ 0%

image.png.9111a9bb5874224b2dcdedb6678b64c9.png in theory the scopes should have the same number unless they get affected by 100%

btw i just noticed that the value i keep going back to when it comes to hipfire 41/43 cm/360 is pretty close to 100/110% mdh on 400dpi

ironic

Yes from windows to game scopes needs to be matched %100 mdh but before I play 3D game I always warmup on hipfire. After in game when I zoom I prefer focal length for precision. If I use zoom in game after my windows pointer feels noticeably faster but its ok for me. Normally I'm using 1600 DPI 3/11 %0 from windows to game. it makes 28.7273 cm/360 in 73.74vfov. Then I switched my wps in regedit to 5/20. It almost equals %110mdh 73.74vfov from windows to game. Thats it. I just did this. In this situation its just matched for 73.74vfov hipfire only. If u switch scope or change your fov % from windows changes. But I always match it 73.74vfov so no problem for me.

EDIT: I calculate %0 from windows to 73.74 vfov battlefield 1 and then I copy paste bf1 hipfire sensitivity and convert every other game. From windows to game sometimes little bit inaccurate.  Also it doesnt need to be %100 or %110 I just trying to mean %0 windows to game feels so fast in 3d games after long run as a aimtrainer player this helps me aim faster but it cuts my accuracy huge. And it makes problem in 2d games even they are windowed too because cursor feels slow.

EDIT 3: My wrist muscles cramped more in %0mm windows to game but when I set %100 to game I noticed using my forearm muscles much more for aim imagine 3d sensitivity is same and I use different muscles just because 0 fov pointer wps it sounds funny but real for me.

Edited by Pyroxia

Also most of the good aimtrainer players using cm/360 match instead of focal length but they play good. Imagine playing on 50vfov fortnite and matching your 360 to 73.74 cs go it probably feels slow in cs go but hey try it in 30 min you adapt your cm360 and aim really precise after go sleep and try to play again you can't aim precise again as last day. Do the samething go play some fortnite and change cs go again here ur precise aim comes back. I believe muscle memory is real but its abot mouse control not fov or cm360 because you can adapt new cm360 in hours.

Here is the speed training maked by Aim coach and aimtrainer player Aimer7 I post it here because only looking his speed training routine makes me think "ah this is what I mean in here" also I never did this training just saw it but I make samething before and I know how it feels.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1818885969

Edited by Pyroxia

I checked top tier aimtrainer players fov cm/360 DPI and WPS settings and calculate them from reach windows to game I noticed almost every one of them around %100 and %230 mdh if we calculate their windows sensitivity to game. Just a information.

Hello Pyroxia,

I'm thinking to add game you are talking about here to my utility. I'm just wondering to see what is reality in Win and game. I guess it will be very funny for me :D

Can you tell me your settings? Please tell me your actual settings in game and windows, not what you have filled in calculator. Game configs will be best.

Game: Apex Legends ? / DPI: 1600 ? / game sens.: ? / fov ? / acceleration? / game resolution ? aspect/fullscreen ? / model of your monitor ?

WPS: 5/20 ? (because it's not standard 6/11, i will have to implement something like WPS mode 2 for this), You also mentioned that you have changed registry, so i will need a screenshot to be sure what you had done here. I also do not understand why changing registry. Windows 10 allow you to change it.

Untitled.jpg.ba177581c53aa42e80cc7c90c199948e.jpg

Regards,

Edited by MacSquirrel_Jedi
1 minute ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

Hello Pyroxia,

I'm thinking to add game you are talking about here to my utility. I'm just wondering to see what is reality in Win and game. I guess it will be very funny for me :D

Can you tell me your settings? Please tell me your actual settings in game and windows, not what you have filled in calculator. Game configs will be best.

Game: Apex Legends ? / DPI: 1600 ? / game sens.: ? / fov ? / acceleration? / game resolution ? aspect/fullscreen ? / model of your monitor ?

WPS: 5/20 ? (because it's not standard 6/11, i will have to implement something like WPS mode 2 for this), You also mentioned that you have changed registry, so i will need a screenshot to be sure what you had done here. I also do not understand why changing registry. Windows 10 allow you to change it.

Untitled.jpg.ba177581c53aa42e80cc7c90c199948e.jpg

Regards,

Game: Apex legends

DPI 1600 1000hz

fovscale:1.285714

sensitivity:0.904332

zoom sensitivity:1.0

Monitor inch:24 asus vg248qe

1920x1080 fullscreen

wps for %0 hipfire from windows to game 3/11

for %110 in open windows search bar write regedit and look this path

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse\MouseSpeed

change your mousespeed to 5 after restart your computer. After restart dont open your windows control panel mouse option for check it resets your wps to closer point in 11 decimal!!!

Play with both in 1 week. Dont change them. After 1 week your %0 windows to game must be feels fast. Now dont touch your in game settings and just change wps and play 1 more week. Now your same ingame settings feels slow and precise. Also you will notice your windows cursor speed feeling changes if you use so much ads in game. This is why people say "if you converting %100 from windows to game you need to match your scopes %100 too." Anyways I prefer %0 for scopes.

24 minutes ago, Pyroxia said:

change your mousespeed to 5 after restart your computer. After restart dont open your windows control panel mouse option for check it resets your wps to closer point in 11 decimal!!!

Play with both in 1 week. Dont change them. After 1 week your %0 windows to game must be feels fast. Now dont touch your in game settings and just change wps and play 1 more week. Now your same ingame settings feels slow and precise. Also you will notice your windows cursor speed feeling changes if you use so much ads in game. This is why people say "if you converting %100 from windows to game you need to match your scopes %100 too." Anyways I prefer %0 for scopes.

OK, and what is your actual WPS 5/11 or 3/11? :D i need actual settings not a continuously evolving settings.

1 minute ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

OK, and what is your actual WPS 5/11 or 3/11? :D i need actual settings not a continuously evolving settings.

5/20 right now like I said before windows has 20 steps actually we just seen only control panel 3/11=4/20 mine is 5/20 right now.

For make stronger my wps sensitivity affects 3d aim theory  this is one of the most fast sensitivity cs go pro player woxic's settings. People thinks how he can aim with that high sens but actually is he feels high like us? Lets take a look. Well you maybe think "but he is awper" this is pro level cs go of course he can aim ak and pistol too.932035660_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.18-20_07_39_55.thumb.png.c1b343e1e52f2e3f5853e16a1f31d6df.png

Now lets take a look World Rank#1 small target aimtrainer player Vf Zeeq's settings. (I just think he using 6 wps in windows not sure what wps he using actually ) isn't it close? 5-10 years ago people think slow cm/360 is must important thing for precision but hey there is 32.5 and 17. For this case people prefer to say "They have extremely good nerveous system" blah blah. Also I had a one theory. Years ago scream using Actual %100 MDH from windows to game he using 6/11 2.5 sens 400 DPI. About 2 years I didn't see old god like scream again and I had an idea about it. He changed his wps to 5/11this is like %40 MDH from windows to game which is close to MDH %0 a setting makes my aim terrible in cs go!

Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.18 - 20.13.55.01.png

EDIT: Also I know 2 good player who using %0MM windows to game and had amazing aim. They are Drimzi and Yamu.

Edited by Pyroxia

I'm just a "member" i can't test windows to game conversations. I can compare only Win to csgo by my utility. And it's look like this for your settings (sorry for czech text, im still preparing new version, after that i will migrate to english again):

03.thumb.png.c7e931ac02a04c5908aa6830811afe34.png

So you have two times slower sensitivity in game compare to windows ...

You send two pictures from calculator and for each game you have filled different settings... it's just a pure mess for me. It's crazy... no one will be able to help you until you stay stable in windows or game ...

If you like it OK, but purpose of calculator on this site, and my utility is to find similiar/same sensitivity. If your sensitivity differs more than 50% i guess you don't need these calculators.

10 minutes ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

I'm just a "member" i can't test windows to game conversations. I can compare only Win to csgo by my utility. And it's look like this for your settings (sorry for czech text, im still preparing new version, after that i will migrate to english again):

03.thumb.png.c7e931ac02a04c5908aa6830811afe34.png

So you have two times slower sensitivity in game compare to windows ...

You send two pictures from calculator and for each game you have filled different settings... it's just a pure mess for me. It's crazy... no one will be able to help you until you stay stable in windows or game ...

If you like it OK, but purpose of calculator on this site, and my utility is to find similiar/same sensitivity. If your sensitivity differs more than 50% i guess you don't need these calculators.

if u want similar feeling match everything with %100 MDH my point is completely different here. I just trying to show how windows sensitivity impacts precision.

There is no way 1:1 from windows to game. Windows is 0 FOV. Doesn't have curvature. We call it 2D. It has 0 curvature but when you match it to game with %0mm our brain trick us. We feel 3d is fast. Because we are going to lower FOV to higher. Its the same thing from going to 90 apex fov to 110 with focal length. If I'm wrong please correct me @Drimzi

Edited by Pyroxia
7 часов назад, Pyroxia сказал:

if u want similar feeling match everything with %100 MDH my point is completely different here. I just trying to show how windows sensitivity impacts precision.

There is no way 1:1 from windows to game. Windows is 0 FOV. Doesn't have curvature. We call it 2D. It has 0 curvature but when you match it to game with %0mm our brain trick us. We feel 3d is fast. Because we are going to lower FOV to higher. Its the same thing from going to 90 apex fov to 110 with focal length. If I'm wrong please correct me @Drimzi

yes,but if 0% too fast and 100% too slow ,why dont u try 50% ?

2 minutes ago, Pherall said:

I matched windows to game MDV 100% (still use 0% for ads and scopes) and after a couple of days I noticed my aim got better. 

Got better at hitting hard shots, flicks and tracking. 

Weird but I dont complain 😃

nice to hear that. You matched your vertical angle. its %56.25 in MDH.

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

Yeah. I switched it to 0.629071 sens on 2300 DPI. It's mdh %100 from windows version same sens. Prob it will match better. I don't think matching %0 from windows to hipfire is a good way since I saw the benefit of %100. 

Edited by Pyroxia
6 часов назад, Pyroxia сказал:

Yeah. I switched it to 0.629071 sens on 2300 DPI. It's mdh %100 from windows version same sens. Prob it will match better. I don't think matching %0 from windows to hipfire is a good way since I saw the benefit of %100. 

High mdh really working,thanks a lot , i spent 1k hrs into kovaaks(0%mdh) and cant even catch strafes in real games, but have improvement in aim trainers

But now i can catch strafes in real games, using 300mdh from windows

Edited by Merinda18

the most important thing is if you feel comfortable with it. But as I can see, you are changing sensitivity like socks here... Maybe if you stop looking for mistake everywhere else than in self, it will be the first step to improvement. I guess my time is up, here. have a nice, day.

I'll see you on the battlefield .)
https://youtu.be/bCBLMB1nstQ

Edited by MacSquirrel_Jedi
21 hours ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

the most important thing is if you feel comfortable with it. But as I can see, you are changing sensitivity like socks here... Maybe if you stop looking for mistake everywhere else than in self, it will be the first step to improvement. I guess my time is up, here. have a nice, day.

I'll see you on the battlefield .)
https://youtu.be/bCBLMB1nstQ

yes but before you find the settings that works best for you you have to try a lot out. Also in the beginning of this site every month a new conversation method came out that was claimed to be better. I finally found mine and stick to it now.