Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

I'm guessing settings reset when the game realizes it can't write to the config file? That's kind of odd. I haven't touched Fortnite again because I can't find a good sensitivity since the changes with scope and all. Are the values correct for conversion at this moment on this website?

• 2 weeks later...

How do i adjust for ADS sens conversion?

I did the caluclator for OW to fortnite.

OW: 3.50 sens @ 1000 dpi

It gave me the output i assumed i needed to change for fortnite. But it mentioned nothing about ADS with rifles (not snipers). Is there anyway to adjust for that?

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot find Scope and Targeting for BR in the dropdown menu, only hipfire. has it been removed on purpose or an oversight ?

edit : nvm, didn't realize it's only available in game settings and not config

Edited by bebeto
vor 6 Stunden schrieb bebeto:

I cannot find Scope and Targeting for BR in the dropdown menu, only hipfire. has it been removed on purpose or an oversight ?

edit : nvm, didn't realize it's only available in game settings and not config

You have to select "In-Game" as location.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 6:40 PM, Traxilla said:

As a CS player, until they fixed everything I'd advice you do the calc with your CS sens (in my case 1.88 400 dpi raw on) to fortnite (360 & ingame) and stick with that number it gives you for Ingame, they change the setting file a lot lately, and putting them read only seems to screw things over. For me it's 0.07 and I just slide it as Close to 0.07 before it swaps to 0.08 I can (because doing the calc with cs 1.90 instead of my 1.88 it will give me 0.08) and yes, it does feel like the small increments ingame, matter. I always open note++ (%LOCALAPPDATA%\FortniteGame\Saved\Config\WindowsClient) and make sure  bDisableMouseAcceleration=True and bShowGrass=False is as I write them here, save it, Then open then game. Put scoped and targeting to 95% ingame and you're About as close as you'll get. I do and have been paid to play CS and this is what I've chosed to live with, till they fix their sliders n shitt  it feels Almost as my cs scene and since the game is so fast paced, it doesn't seem to effect my muscle memory in CS.

Hope it helps everyone. and do feel free to ask/debunk me, because this annoys the hell out of me too that I just can't get a 1:1 calc and be done with it... but this is the best solution, as a "semi/pro" player I've come up with and I can hit my shots in both games, so. Try it. 

happy fraggin'!

And the recent changes to the Engine file fucked some of fps tweak settings too, for my rig; these are the best:

8Gi6Plh.jpg

as a CSGO (semi/pro) I care more about seing people than a blurry pretty background. This seem to give me the most fps while still having a good looking game

(i7 6700k non oc'd atm, gtx 1070)

Are you sure about the 95%? to me 1.00 for scope/ads feels very 1-1  feel to my hipfire. I did a measure with a ruler ingame. for hipfire/ads and it gives me same 360 for both.

• 3 weeks later...
vor 58 Minuten schrieb Carlos Resurreccion:

Please help me, this game is driving me nuts. I use Viewspeed v2 conversion to convert my BF1 sensitivity to all games I play and my aim is spot-on, I can get headshots all day. But when I do this for fortnite, it feels like a DAMN SNAIL! I'm going to throw this game out the window if playing it means I'll fuck up my muscle memory ;(

image.thumb.png.2849dfbcb9b3095ba3186085d5aeb109.png

Don't expect changes in the FOV any soon. The moment you post a complain or idea you get downvoted to the ground. Actually widecreen has a higher FOV than the normal 16:9 but people are still stupid, don't know that or don't want to know. They should allow a slider which allows the same FOV like widescreen but noooo, fanboys gonna protest just because they can.

Am 10.1.2018 um 19:59 schrieb Carlos Resurreccion:

Please help me, this game is driving me nuts. I use Viewspeed v2 conversion to convert my BF1 sensitivity to all games I play and my aim is spot-on, I can get headshots all day. But when I do this for fortnite, it feels like a DAMN SNAIL! I'm going to throw this game out the window if playing it means I'll fuck up my muscle memory ;(

image.thumb.png.2849dfbcb9b3095ba3186085d5aeb109.png

I don't know if I am totally wrong here but shouldn't your fov for fortnite be 50,53 since you can't adjust it.

Viewspeed works for most games for me but for Fortnite the sens it gives me feel far too low? 

I'm not sure if it's because I'm translating a first person game to third person or what?

What do you guys enter for the FOV? I just leave it default 80. Lowering it makes the sens even slower though. 

As stated by Drimzi earlier on this page, the low FOV forced by Fortnite is the reason why you feel slow with a sensitivity converted by Viewspeed.

What you could maybe do is convert your Hipfire sensitivity using 360 distance and then calculate your targeting sensitivity based on Viewspeed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 11:16 PM, Zino_Is_Here said:

As stated by Drimzi earlier on this page, the low FOV forced by Fortnite is the reason why you feel slow with a sensitivity converted by Viewspeed.

What you could maybe do is convert your Hipfire sensitivity using 360 distance and then calculate your targeting sensitivity based on Viewspeed.

This is the best way to do it IMO. Judging by top tier player settings they do something similar. All range around 0.6-0.8 targeting sens and 0.5-0.7 scope sens. Too sluggish to viewspeed match hipfire so I just have mine set to my regular 360 dist.

Doing this i'm 600 dpi 0.06 with something like 0.75 targeting and 0.7 sniper scope, same kind of setup as the top guys just with my preferred sens. 

Edited by Fiddlywiddly
On 2/9/2018 at 9:06 AM, Fiddlywiddly said:

This is the best way to do it IMO. Judging by top tier player settings they do something similar. All range around 0.6-0.8 targeting sens and 0.5-0.7 scope sens. Too sluggish to viewspeed match hipfire so I just have mine set to my regular 360 dist.

Doing this i'm 600 dpi 0.06 with something like 0.75 targeting and 0.7 sniper scope, same kind of setup as the top guys just with my preferred sens. 

If you set targeting and sniper scope to 1 will you have a 1:1 sensitivity ratio? I like keeping my sens the same.

14 hours ago, Shaymion said:

If you set targeting and sniper scope to 1 will you have a 1:1 sensitivity ratio? I like keeping my sens the same.

Personally in my experience, I keep it simple and only match my 360/hipfire/general sens from BF4 to Fortnite. And keep the Targeting/scoped sens at 1.00. To me it feels very much as a 1:1 ratio. Not sure if it is 100%. But it feels like it to me. But I also use very low dpi and general sensitivity. Just like (TSM) Daequan

Edited by Eloq82
corrections
16 hours ago, Shaymion said:

You can only keep the same 360° rotation, but since fov are different for targeting and scope, it won't be the same sens feeling. If you do that, your scope sens will feel way too fast.

You cannot keep the same sens 1:1 ratio when FOV are different, you can only match it to 1 point (monitor distance or viewspeed)

In Fortnite since default 3rd person fov is pretty low, you woould use hipfire with 360° and every ADS/scope to viewspeed (safest choice) or monitor distance (if you know exactly the point you want to match)

Viewspeed for hipfire in fortnite will probably mess up your hipfire aim in most other FPS game. FOV difference is too noticeable.

10 minutes ago, bebeto said:

You can only keep the same 360° rotation, but since fov are different for targeting and scope, it won't be the same sens feeling. If you do that, your scope sens will feel way too fast.

You cannot keep the same sens 1:1 ratio when FOV are different, you can only match it to 1 point (monitor distance or viewspeed)

In Fortnite since default 3rd person fov is pretty low, you woould use hipfire with 360° and every ADS/scope to viewspeed (safest choice) or monitor distance (if you know exactly the point you want to match)

Viewspeed for hipfire in fortnite will probably mess up your hipfire aim in most other FPS game. FOV difference is too noticeable.

Idk how it works. All I know is I use 400 dpi 0.08 ingame for general and just default 1.00 for targeting and scoped. And to me it seems to give me the same Feel/feeling/sens of having same sensitivity across from general to scoped.  I mean it feels to me like it do something in a similar fashion to what Uniform soldier aiming do in BF4. But again IDK. I just know that for me, having different numbers for targeting/scoped feels weird. Anything lower than 1.00 gives me a feeling, like if I compare it to BF4 (With UsA off) Or BF3 style. Where ads sens slows down from your general sens, and I don´t like that.

5 hours ago, Eloq82 said:

Idk how it works. All I know is I use 400 dpi 0.08 ingame for general and just default 1.00 for targeting and scoped. And to me it seems to give me the same Feel/feeling/sens of having same sensitivity across from general to scoped.  I mean it feels to me like it do something in a similar fashion to what Uniform soldier aiming do in BF4. But again IDK. I just know that for me, having different numbers for targeting/scoped feels weird. Anything lower than 1.00 gives me a feeling, like if I compare it to BF4 (With UsA off) Or BF3 style. Where ads sens slows down from your general sens, and I don´t like that.

Indeed if you're used to USA. Dont use viewspeed or it will inevitably reduce your sens when ADS compared to hipfire.

Edited by bebeto
typo error