Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Battlefield 2042

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, it might seem a bit counter-intuitive, but what you have to do is to set the FOV in MW to 65 Hdeg 4:3 for the conversion, since this is the actual source Legacy MW uses. This way all the ADS sensitivity for MW is calculated to 1 as you can see, and the scopes in BF2042 will perfectly match them. Note that I've also set the "Soldier Zoom Aim Sensitivity" to 200 for the scopes to be in range.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c8bbf0ff6161ab5f9aab591312f68a42

I'll try this, thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
8 hours ago, MarLey said:

Good morning guy´s,

short question, is the vehicel aim the same like it was in Battlefield V or is there an other convertation method?

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=fbbc137faf252d4321f8c35f7a4c758c

It's different, there's a separate aim called "All Vehicles" for BF2042: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b38b9233b815cfbccb44747f2dea3652

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DPI Wizard:

It's different, there's a separate aim called "All Vehicles" for BF2042: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b38b9233b815cfbccb44747f2dea3652

now i have another question^^. What sens do i need now for my Heli flight controls? Is it 5 like my Soilder Aim Sens or is there something special again?

I don´t know why this game is so complicated to set up. I miss the times where you hop on into a new game, choose the sensitivty you like and just play.

Nowdays you have do study the game settings and test different things mutiple times, just frustrating... 😕

• Wizard
8 minutes ago, MarLey said:

now i have another question^^. What sens do i need now for my Heli flight controls? Is it 5 like my Soilder Aim Sens or is there something special again?

The heli and plane sensitivity is impossible to calculate due to how they work, so unfortunately you have to do it by feel :(

• 6 months later...

When I try to calculate a 30cm 360 turn with 1600 dpi it gives me soldier aim sensitivity of 2.2. However with this setting my 360 turn is closer to 50cm or something, I found that its actually something like 5.3 sensitivity for 30cm turn. Why is this calculation wrong? What could I be possibly doing wrong to get a wrong calculation like this?

When I use the same input for "The Finals" it gives me the exact in-game settings i need to achieve 30cm 360 degree turn

image.thumb.png.69f9bcec55a01ae58af1160203b8e842.png

Edited by kelshake
Added additional information
1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, it might be that G Hub is loading a different profile for BF2042 with a different DPI, your findings line up the DPI actually being 1000 instead of 1600.

Huh, I specifically checked ghub for my dpi and it was set to 1600. And my options were 400 800 1600 2400. I cycled between all of them and made sure it was set on 1600. 

And I dont have specific profiles set for specific games, I just use the default for everything but I will check again once I go home. It might have showed me the default profile because I alt tabbed out of the game

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Try to set the profile as persistent to be sure.

So I just checked, my profile is set to 1600 dpi on Battlefield but I have been using 500hz polling rate instead of 1000hz. I tried switching it to 1000hz and it did not make a difference. 

• 3 weeks later...