Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Battlefield 2042

okay so i have repurchased my premium, now can someone please point in me in the right direct to finding my conversion?

my original post below

i need " 1.035670 " on 450 dpi converted to 400 dpi..  my mouse sensitivity is GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.027513 on 450 dpi which converts to GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.031577 on 400 dpi. now all i need now is to get the ads values for the 400 dpi conversion.

GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity10x00 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity1x00 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity1x25 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity1x50 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity2 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity2x00 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity2x50 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity3 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity3x00 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity3x50 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity4 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity4x00 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity5x00 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity6x00 1.035670
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity8x00 1.035670  

• Wizard
4 hours ago, mekerwun said:

i need " 1.035670 " on 450 dpi converted to 400 dpi..  my mouse sensitivity is GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.027513 on 450 dpi which converts to GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.031577 on 400 dpi. now all i need now is to get the ads values for the 400 dpi conversion.

They are all related to your hipfire sensitivity, so it might be that they don't change at all. But it depends on all your settings, so we need to know ADS FOV, USA, Coefficient, FOV etc, and most importantly how you got those numbers in the first place. What did you convert from, and what conversion method did you use?

• 3 weeks later...

Before I start this, I might give off a rude tone so if I do I am sorry.

I was looking through my settings as their were reset from BF2042 and as I rechecked them, I noticed that they were two different All's, All for Solider (All) and All for Vehicles (All Vehicles).  Now this could just be me but I feel that could lead to more people like my brick self to skip over and think that's all the options the calculator has to offer.  So, for me I feel like it would be better to make it be known that their is a different All for just vehicles or possible combine it into one All, but I feel like that you already considered that and ended up not going with it for whatever reason you had.  

Then deeper into it, the All Vehicles aim gives multiple of the same variable given (VehicleSensitivityTank and VehicleSensitivityDefaultTurret) given for the config file preset although I see it does have in the parentheses off what it's for, so I guess this is more of a support help thing than complaint.  So does this mean when it gives the same variable for multiple different things displayed in the parentheses of what it's actually for does it mean I have to switch it from config file to in-game?  And side note since I do not know where to put this, but there are multiple other variables to use for the calculations such as VehicleSensitivityCavalry, VehicleSensitivityDefaultTurret, VehicleSensitivityFieldGun, VehicleSensitivityHMGTurret, VehicleSensitivityHeavyTurret, VehicleSensitivityPlanePilot, VehicleSensitivityTank, VehicleSensitivityTransport, and so why not include these to configure as well, but I also skimmed through it and found these so maybe there useless idk. 

I think that's all I got to say for know but I'll edit it if I have something else to say.

• Wizard
46 minutes ago, MF_GAVIN said:

So, for me I feel like it would be better to make it be known that their is a different All for just vehicles or possible combine it into one All, but I feel like that you already considered that and ended up not going with it for whatever reason you had.  

They can't be combined into one because vehicles have a separate FOV setting and a separate base sensitivity. I could potentially rename "All" to "All Soldier" and make it known in the game notes that there is a separate calculation for vehicles.

49 minutes ago, MF_GAVIN said:

Then deeper into it, the All Vehicles aim gives multiple of the same variable given (VehicleSensitivityTank and VehicleSensitivityDefaultTurret) given for the config file preset although I see it does have in the parentheses off what it's for, so I guess this is more of a support help thing than complaint.  So does this mean when it gives the same variable for multiple different things displayed in the parentheses of what it's actually for does it mean I have to switch it from config file to in-game?

A lot of different aims use the same sensitivity, this is a limitation of the game. This goes for the soldier sensitivity too, where 6X and 7X both use the 6.00x Zoom Aim Sensitivity settings, and 10X and 12X both use the 10.00x Zoom Aim Sensitivity setting. So when the same sensitivity is listed multiple times with a clarification in parenthesis, you have to choose which one to use. It's the same for in-game and config file, no difference there.

55 minutes ago, MF_GAVIN said:

And side note since I do not know where to put this, but there are multiple other variables to use for the calculations such as VehicleSensitivityCavalry, VehicleSensitivityDefaultTurret, VehicleSensitivityFieldGun, VehicleSensitivityHMGTurret, VehicleSensitivityHeavyTurret, VehicleSensitivityPlanePilot, VehicleSensitivityTank, VehicleSensitivityTransport, and so why not include these to configure as well, but I also skimmed through it and found these so maybe there useless idk. 

VehicleSensitivityDefaultTurret, VehicleSensitivityTank and VehicleSensitivityTransport are already in the calculator.

The others are either not used in BF2042 (like VehicleSensitivityCavalry) or not possible to add due to how the controls work (like VehicleSensitivityPlanePilot).

19 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

They can't be combined into one because vehicles have a separate FOV setting and a separate base sensitivity. I could potentially rename "All" to "All Soldier" and make it known in the game notes that there is a separate calculation for vehicles.

A lot of different aims use the same sensitivity, this is a limitation of the game. This goes for the soldier sensitivity too, where 6X and 7X both use the 6.00x Zoom Aim Sensitivity settings, and 10X and 12X both use the 10.00x Zoom Aim Sensitivity setting. So when the same sensitivity is listed multiple times with a clarification in parenthesis, you have to choose which one to use. It's the same for in-game and config file, no difference there.

VehicleSensitivityDefaultTurret, VehicleSensitivityTank and VehicleSensitivityTransport are already in the calculator.

The others are either not used in BF2042 (like VehicleSensitivityCavalry) or not possible to add due to how the controls work (like VehicleSensitivityPlanePilot).

Thank you once again, I appreciate the fast support!

• Wizard
1 minute ago, bebebo said:

Ok. Can I match with the calculator the 8x BF2042 to BF1 and 6x BF2042 to 6x BF5? Should I change individual sens. slider or just the general sens.?

If you match FOV and convert the hipfire sensitivity from BF1 to BF2042 you can use the same sensitivity settings for the scopes (USA OFF, ADS FOV ON).

The only exception is the 2.5X which has a bug in BF2042, so you need to calculate it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Le 19/04/2022 à 23:03, DPI Wizard a dit :

It's already updated as stated in the post above yours. Vehicles remain though, these are being analyzed now.

Good luck for the vehicles, probably a good thing they added individual settings for vehicles, but the sensitivity of each setting(turret, tank,..)  seems to be all over the place lol.

Edited by sam0uraiii
error
On 4/22/2022 at 5:46 AM, DPI Wizard said:

All of them are updated and verified now :)

Im playing above the normal fov range 107 fov and it seems hipfire is correct but ads 360 is not, im pretty sure it was working prior to the update, though i havent played this game in months

Z1.PNG

Z2.PNG

Z3.PNG

Z4.PNG

Edited by philheath
  • Wizard
29 minutes ago, philheath said:

Im playing above the normal fov range 107 fov and it seems hipfire is correct but ads 360 is not, im pretty sure it was working prior to the update, though i havent played this game in months

What's your settings? Are you testing with scripts?

• Wizard
1 hour ago, philheath said:

Im playing above the normal fov range 107 fov and it seems hipfire is correct but ads 360 is not

I've done some testing now to see exactly what's happening, and this is part a bug in the game and part mis-configuration.

The game maxes out at 105 no matter what you set in the config file and what is displayed in-game. So when you enter 106.990274 the calculations will be wrong since the actual FOV in the game is still 105. USA On will calculate the sensitivity based on what is actually applied in the game (i.e. 105), however USA Off will use the configured FOV (i.e. 106.990274) regardless of whether it is valid or not.

So in short, you need to use 105 as the game doesn't support any higher :)

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I've done some testing now to see exactly what's happening, and this is part a bug in the game and part mis-configuration.

The game maxes out at 105 no matter what you set in the config file and what is displayed in-game. So when you enter 106.990274 the calculations will be wrong since the actual FOV in the game is still 105. USA On will calculate the sensitivity based on what is actually applied in the game (i.e. 105), however USA Off will use the configured FOV (i.e. 106.990274) regardless of whether it is valid or not.

So in short, you need to use 105 as the game doesn't support any higher :)

no problem, thanks for checking it