Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023) / Modern Warfare II (2022) / Warzone 2.0

Update: So fiddling some more with some settings seems to have fixed the issue or almost. Idk exactly what helped fix it.

Idk if it is just me or some settings I need to change, but I feel like there is some deadzone on the pc mouse feeling, or slow/sluggish movement feel when turning, running around does not feel as smooth and snappy as in warzone. Like they somehow mixed controller and pc inputs.

Edited by RepsakXD
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Jagg said:

Maybe I am putting the incorrect values but my aim sensitivity is much higher and different in MW2(22) compared to MW(19) is it because it is still beta?

They should be the same but note that the specific scope sensitivity does not work in the beta. Only low and high have any effect on the aims.

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

They should be the same but note that the specific scope sensitivity does not work in the beta. Only low and high have any effect on the aims.

Yeah I am only changing my ar sensitivity and it says MW2(22) should be the same as mw(19) but in game it is much higher

Screenshot_1.png

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Jagg said:

Yeah it's really strange because I am using the m4 in mw19 and then the m4 in mw22 so I am really confused to why this is happening 

If you can attach here or PM me your config files I can take a closer look.

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players\config.cfg

and

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Call of Duty\playersBeta\[USER ID]\settings.2.local.iw9.txt

MW 2022 sens feels way higher than previous iterations. Beta must be bugged or is introducing some form of acceleration as I've always used 1.25 @ 800 DPI for over a decade on counter-strike. Converted to MW 2019 that's 4.17. MW2 2022 I have to use 3.17 to get the same feel.

• Wizard
2 hours ago, SLSAMG said:

MW 2022 sens feels way higher than previous iterations. Beta must be bugged or is introducing some form of acceleration as I've always used 1.25 @ 800 DPI for over a decade on counter-strike. Converted to MW 2019 that's 4.17. MW2 2022 I have to use 3.17 to get the same feel.

This must be a bug indeed, assuming you have disabled smoothing, etc. The base sensitivity is exactly the same between MW 2019 and MW2 2022.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:18 PM, SLSAMG said:

It's not a bug. See above video. It's because both the crosshair & reticle move away from the centre of the screen in the direction you turn, but at a variable rate and distance depending on the speed of your mouse movement.

Your perception of sensitivity is formed from a combination of not only the game world's velocity relative to your mouse movement, but also this velocity relative to the crosshair. The eye is naturally drawn to the centre of screen as you turn by the projection of the FOV (the angles of the game world all bend away from the centre of the screen, which is called "pincushion distortion"). When the crosshair decouples from this centre there is a subtle contradictory sensation, which is greater when moving fast and less obvious when moving slowly.

Having the crosshair partially move with the game world's turn-rate makes your sensitivity feel much faster when you move faster and less-faster when you move slowly, hence your perception of sensitivity feeling floaty and imprecise, and like it's too fast overall. It's not actually acceleration as far as the game world movement, but as far as the aiming movement - it actually kind of is. This is not an issue with a timing-based aiming device like a control stick but for a direct movement aim device like a mouse it's not intuitive.

I think this is probably ok for some game types, single player or milsim games - but for an Arcade PvP FPS it is probably a bad design choice. I'm sure people will adapt though.

• 4 weeks later...