Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
4 minutes ago, Leyo said:

When calculating iron sight sensitivity with viewspeed do I have to leave the fov untouched or put the game fov when aiming downsight?

As a general rule always enter your configured FOV. The calculator will either ignore it if the aim is unaffected or apply it if it is. For R6 it does affect the aim FOV so it's important to enter it.

• 3 weeks later...

Operation Para Bellum just released and they changed a lot about the UI, and idk if it's placebo, but me and a few other players have noticed that perhaps the aspect ratios or FOV method might have changed? The character rotation as well as the game in general just feel different than last patch. Pengu said during the first TTS for this update that it felt like 4:3 was no longer true 4:3.

On 6/8/2018 at 1:04 AM, GolldenFalcon said:

Operation Para Bellum just released and they changed a lot about the UI, and idk if it's placebo, but me and a few other players have noticed that perhaps the aspect ratios or FOV method might have changed? The character rotation as well as the game in general just feel different than last patch. Pengu said during the first TTS for this update that it felt like 4:3 was no longer true 4:3.

It definitely does feel a bit different even on 16:9. It might just be the viewmodel but I'd like to see this game get re-evaluated just to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, SquirtyBuns said:

I am trying to get all of my sights to be the same viewspeed, so there is no variation between them, but i get an x factor of a miniscule number that makes my ads way slower than i want, any help?

The game has bad and incorrect scaling. There is only one way to have an accurate sights for all and it was explained earlier on in this thread. It's a real pain. Just match the type of scope you use the most and suffer with the ACOG. Corrected scaling has been asked for by the community many times, it's pretty baffling this is one of the most popular competitive shooters on the market and has the easy to fix issue...but Ubisoft.

I think they changed the sensitivity values as of the latest patch.

I logged in today and I noticed that my sensitivity felt a lot slower than usual. It was off by a few cm for my 360.

I checked the settings and it's still the same 3 and 0.029 mult. I tried deleting my GameSettings.ini in my documents folder to reset but it still felt slower after setting it again. My mouse is still at 800 dpi and the sensitivities in other games I play feel consistent.I tried verifying cache as well.

2 minutes ago, SeikoPotato said:

I think they changed the sensitivity values as of the latest patch.

I logged in today and I noticed that my sensitivity felt a lot slower than usual. It was off by a few cm for my 360.

I checked the settings and it's still the same 3 and 0.029 mult. I tried deleting my GameSettings.ini in my documents folder to reset but it still felt slower after setting it again. My mouse is still at 800 dpi and the sensitivities in other games I play feel consistent.I tried verifying cache as well.

I feel like they changed aspect ratio. Might just be placebo since Pengu felt the same way the first time a TTS for Para Bellum was launched.

Just now, SeikoPotato said:

I don't think so, I measured my cm/360 with my mousepad and it is indeed a lot slower. It does not even complete a 360 anymore it's 30 degrees off

1 minute ago, GolldenFalcon said:

I feel like they changed aspect ratio. Might just be placebo since Pengu felt the same way the first time a TTS for Para Bellum was launched.

Uhh, I forgot to quote, but my reply stands above this one

1 minute ago, SeikoPotato said:

Uhh, I forgot to quote, but my reply stands above this one

That's interesting. My 360 distance was the same but I just felt like something to do with character rotation or aspect ratio was the same making the visual sensitivity different. Maybe it's an optimization issue with Siege? Make sure you've still got fullscreen optimizations turned off.

3 minutes ago, GolldenFalcon said:

That's interesting. My 360 distance was the same but I just felt like something to do with character rotation or aspect ratio was the same making the visual sensitivity different. Maybe it's an optimization issue with Siege? Make sure you've still got fullscreen optimizations turned off.

Disable fullscreen optimizations is ticked. and so is override high dpi scaling behavior. These were both ticked way back then during operation health

• 2 weeks later...

I tried following the guide and converting my sens from OW to siege, but in-game my scoped sens was incredibly low and nowhere near compatible. Can anyone help me? I don't think i have any idea what I'm doing.

I'm trying to convert from the following settings in OW:

1920x1080, 24 inch

Sensitivity 4

DPI 800

FOV 103

For Widow/Ana ADS the scope multiplier is 38

If anyone could help guide trough this I'd very much appreciate it

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Jikko said:

I tried following the guide and converting my sens from OW to siege, but in-game my scoped sens was incredibly low and nowhere near compatible. Can anyone help me? I don't think i have any idea what I'm doing.

I'm trying to convert from the following settings in OW:

1920x1080, 24 inch

Sensitivity 4

DPI 800

FOV 103

For Widow/Ana ADS the scope multiplier is 38

If anyone could help guide trough this I'd very much appreciate it

If you set the sensitivity in-game (meaning MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and XFactorAiming in the config file must be set to the default value of 0.02) you should set Mouse Sensitivity Horizontal and Vertical to 5, FOV to 70.53 and Aim Down Sights to 42.

This will not be very accurate though, since the lack of decimals causes a discrepancy of over 8%.

The recommended method is setting the sensitivity in the config file with the following values:

MouseYawSensitivity=5
AimDownSightsMouse=5
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.018431
XFactorAiming=0.176822
DefaultFOV=70.53

This is assuming you want to match the scope sensitivity to ACOG. Ironsight will be different.

image.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

The hipefire calculator doesnt seem to work. It claims the sensitivity 2 parameter is for ads but when I enter 83(the closest you can get to 1 to 1 sens) it gives a significantly faster sens and the calculator seems to think to get 1 to 1 you should use 75 ads which ive tested in game and is not correct

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, AviiNuo said:

The hipefire calculator doesnt seem to work. It claims the sensitivity 2 parameter is for ads but when I enter 83(the closest you can get to 1 to 1 sens) it gives a significantly faster sens and the calculator seems to think to get 1 to 1 you should use 75 ads which ive tested in game and is not correct

Sensitivity 2 is not ADS, it is the hipfire sensitivity multiplier in the config file. If you select "In-game" in the Location box you only get one parameter for hipfire, this is assuming the config file sensitivity is set to the default 0.02.

Im talking about in the ironsight mode. 83.333 ads(sens2) with 12(sens1) in ironsight should be the same as just 10(sens1) in hipefire. However the calculator is showing that 76.6666(sens2) should be the sweetspot for 1 to 1 hipfire and ads however in game its been shown to be 83 and well as shown to be 83.333 in forums.

EDIT: Ive found the issue. When calculating to other games it applies a small compensation for the slight ads zoom

Edited by AviiNuo
  • Wizard
5 minutes ago, AviiNuo said:

Im talking about in the ironsight mode. 83.333 ads(sens2) with 12(sens1) in ironsight should be the same as just 10(sens1) in hipefire. However the calculator is showing that 76.6666(sens2) should be the sweetspot for 1 to 1 hipfire and ads however in game its been shown to be 83 and well as shown to be 83.333 in forums

Ok, I see what you're talking about now.

83 as you mention here is matching 360 distance between hipfire and ironsight, you don't want to do that. Using a matching method based on FOV (monitor match or viewspeed) is the only thing that makes sense for ADS and scopes.

• 3 weeks later...