Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Battlefield V

2 hours ago, Bryjoe said:

Hi,

Seems the bug is still there?

image.thumb.png.9f12160a5c2efdb3c58ea38202ac33f3.png

Before it was calculating very close to one for the multiplier. To use USA correctly, wouldn't all the other scopes have to be "1" or something close. Anyways, I double checked it because the scope felt artificially slow after changing all those values to  .694087. I think it should be 1, (it used to be like .989) Not sure how the calculation works but it's definitely slow and felt wrong.

It should be right, assuming you are indeed using 55 vFOV in BFV.

• Wizard
9 hours ago, Bryjoe said:

To use USA correctly, wouldn't all the other scopes have to be "1" or something close. Anyways, I double checked it because the scope felt artificially slow after changing all those values to  .694087. I think it should be 1, (it used to be like .989) 

Everything is matched to the FOV of your input, i.e. CS GO hipfire. For the scopes to be 1 they have to be matched to the same FOV as the input, so if you set BFV FOV to 73.74 they will be 1 as expected.

Just out of curiosity...If this game has uniform soldier aiming for scopes, why do I need to change each scope in value? Wouldn't my generic zoom be enough and the uniform handles the rest? If I have Uniform soldier aiming enabled what does changing my scope sens do?

• Wizard
21 hours ago, doreato said:

Just out of curiosity...If this game has uniform soldier aiming for scopes, why do I need to change each scope in value?

You generally don't, unless your preference is not in line with the USA setting. Say you prefer high power scopes to be much slower or something.

On 1/23/2019 at 2:35 PM, DPI Wizard said:

You generally don't, unless your preference is not in line with the USA setting. Say you prefer high power scopes to be much slower or something.

So why is it when I use the calculator and say I'm using USA setting it also requires suggests me to set all my scope values to 139%? 

Edited by doreato
  • Wizard
15 hours ago, doreato said:

So why is it when I use the calculator and say I'm using USA setting it also requires suggests me to set all my scope values to 139%? 

If you post your conversion I can say for sure, but probably because your are converting from a game with a different FOV than you have in BFV.

I could cry.
What am I doing wrong? I want to bring my PuBg sensitivity to Battlefield V. All results from the calculator are wrong. I'm certainly doing something wrong.

My data:

• Mouse: Razer Deathadder (1000dpi / 1000hz)

PuBg:

• mouseSensitivity = 32.000000, LastConvertedMouseSensitivity = 0.008740) = for all other sensitivitys
  • and "FpsCamearFov=90"
  • Measured at the table 360 ° = 44.8 cm
  • Perspective: FPP

Battlefield V:

FoV: 74 vertical = 90 horizontal

ADS FOV: off

Uniform Soldier Aim: off

The goal should be: Equal mousesens for "all" = same speed / same length 360 ° for all scops

Pls help me, thx alot

Markus

attached:

1. Razer Synapse screen
  2. Calculator screen (wrong)

Razer.JPG

calc.JPG

• Wizard
1 minute ago, charti said:

The goal should be: Equal mousesens for "all" = same speed / same length 360 ° for all scops

This is virtually impossible to achieve as none of the scopes have the same FOV. But for hipfire it is doable, change the "Normal" setup in your conversion setup to 360 distance :)

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, charti said:

You are correct :) 

i have two "MouseSensitivity=xxxxx" in my config so i take a look ingame and there is 45 ingame.

sry and thx alot

PUBG has changed config file syntax quite a few times, so it's not a bad idea to just delete the config file and set everything up from scratch, although it might be a bit of work.

If you don't do this there might quite a bit of unusable junk in the file.

FOV for aircraft is different from others. Is there any way to have FOV:95 for aircraft while maintaining lower FOV with infantry/tanks without affecting sensitivity?

At the moment calculator uses base GstInput.MouseSensitivity to calculate sensitivity so if you have different FOVs between infantry/tank/aircraft then at least one of these will be inaccurate. @DPI Wizard could you add a seperate option to adjust aircraft sensitivity/fov?

5 hours ago, Varatesh said:

FOV for aircraft is different from others. Is there any way to have FOV:95 for aircraft while maintaining lower FOV with infantry/tanks without affecting sensitivity?

At the moment calculator uses base GstInput.MouseSensitivity to calculate sensitivity so if you have different FOVs between infantry/tank/aircraft then at least one of these will be inaccurate. @DPI Wizard could you add a seperate option to adjust aircraft sensitivity/fov?

From what I remember, aircraft sensitivity is not possible to put in the calc ( I think because there is a lot of accel, not sure). Pros use pretty low sens for them and bind "pitch up" to spacebar. If you use 800 dpi, something like 5-10% vehicle sensitivity combined with plane sensitivity at default.

Also, the vehicle FOV you see in-game only effects 3rd person, and the calculator vehicle sensitivity is based on first-person view. 

Edited by Bryjoe

Hi guys.  I signed up yesterday but having a bit of trouble converting my zoom sens from bfv to other games using the app. 

I use 12% sens and 200 zoom sens. USA on and 74 fov vertical.  27" 1440p

I can match my general hipfire sens no problem but I can't seem to get the correct zoom sens. No matter what i do.. seems to come out about 50% zoom

Strag

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, StragglyWizard said:

Hi guys.  I signed up yesterday but having a bit of trouble converting my zoom sens from bfv to other games using the app. 

I use 12% sens and 200 zoom sens. USA on and 74 fov vertical.  27" 1440p

I can match my general hipfire sens no problem but I can't seem to get the correct zoom sens. No matter what i do.. seems to come out about 50% zoom

Strag

What's your USA setting?

• Wizard
1 minute ago, StragglyWizard said:

USA is on. I've haven't messed with coefficient

Ok, so if your settings are like this:

image.png

With all X Zoom Sensitivity at 100%, the issue is that it doesn't scale with any conversion method.

All your scopes up to 2.5X will have a shorter 360 distance than hipfire, even though they have a narrower FOV.

If you do want to use these settings, you have to choose one specific scope power to convert to other games.

So you have to first convert hipfire to the new game, then the scope.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, so if your settings are like this:

image.png

With all X Zoom Sensitivity at 100%, the issue is that it doesn't scale with any conversion method.

All your scopes up to 2.5X will have a shorter 360 distance than hipfire, even though they have a narrower FOV.

If you do want to use these settings, you have to choose one specific scope power to convert to other games.

So you have to first convert hipfire to the new game, then the scope.

Thanks for that.  It doesn't help that bfv settings are so complicated.  In bf1 i was using 13% and 100% zoom to match hipfire. Am I correct to set bfv zoom at 200?

• Wizard
Just now, StragglyWizard said:

Thanks for that.  It doesn't help that bfv settings are so complicated.  In bf1 i was using 13% and 100% zoom to match hipfire. Am I correct to set bfv zoom at 200?

BF1 and BFV settings are actually identical, so you should set it to 100% if you had that in BF1.

Hello, 

i'am a little bit confused by converting my sensitivity from PUBG to BF5 and the other way from BF5 to PUBG. Maybe you can Help me out. 

What confusing me is first the 100% vs 133% in the Zoom Sensitivity in BF5 and the different Zoom Sensetivity in PUBG.

See the screenshots below

many thx for your help

BF5_to_PUBG.JPG

PUBG_to_BF5.JPG