Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Monster Hunter: World

DPI Wizard

Have you found anything on not making the mouse feel like shit?

I've noticed the basemousespeed in the config file which sets the deadzone, you want this as high as possible.

And you want the in game mouse speed as high as possible for max turning velocity.

Oddly, this means you want the lowest DPI possible to make it controllable :(

Edited by Skidushe
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Skidushe said:

Have you found anything on not making the mouse feel like shit?

I've noticed the basemousespeed in the config file which sets the deadzone, you want this as high as possible.

Setting Mouse Camera Control Type to Type 2 should solve most issues. I got consistent results with this setting, but haven't really considered the feel of the mouse, just that it is accurate. Minor delay/lag issues that does not result in different end result I don't measure. But these kind of issues might make the sensitivity feel very different.

9 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Setting Mouse Camera Control Type to Type 2 should solve most issues. I got consistent results with this setting, but haven't really considered the feel of the mouse, just that it is accurate. Minor delay/lag issues that does not result in different end result I don't measure. But these kind of issues might make the sensitivity feel very different.

I see which you mean now, you might want to make it clear that it's under controls not camera, they have two settings with different types that sound like what you put.

• Wizard
26 minutes ago, Skidushe said:

I see which you mean now, you might want to make it clear that it's under controls not camera, they have two settings with different types that sound like what you put.

I will look at a way to emphasize these kind of crucial settings more clearly :)

It should not be necessary to fine-read the notes to know this, it should be very obvious.

• 10 months later...
  • Wizard
On 1/11/2020 at 8:29 PM, fortunate reee said:

there seem to be different zoom levels for close/ far etc in game if those can be modded with thishttps://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1351 @DPI Wizard

Close and far etc in the game uses the same FOV and just changes the camera distance, so calculations do not change.

I tried the mod, but not getting it to work, FOV stays the same.

Also the game wasn't able to load my save, so I had to start over!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with a few things:

1. I can't seem to find the "Mouse Camera Control Type" setting.

2. If the devs removed that setting and made type 2 the default, I still don't know how to set my in-game sensitivity to e.g. 0,89 instead of 0,90.

Edited by ProuDBeasT
Removed screenshots (take up too much space)
  • Wizard
9 hours ago, ProuDBeasT said:

I'm having trouble with a few things:

1. I can't seem to find the "Mouse Camera Control Type" setting (sharing screenshots of the options menu just in case).

2. If the devs removed that setting and made type 2 the default, I still don't know how to set my in-game sensitivity to e.g. 0,89 instead of 0,90.

1. It seems like this is default now, which is good cause it was the only type that worked.

2. The slider is only accurate to 2 decimals in the lower range (below 0.8 I think), it changes rounding as you go higher. So the best you can do is to set it as close as possible for the higher ranges.

I've updated the game notes to reflect this :)