Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Windows / Desktop

I don't really think it has any benefit for aiming but I still like using desktop as a base sensitivity rather than a game simply for peace of mind. I have a tendency to endlessly tweak and adjust things for no real reason and using desktop as a base makes it easier for me to just leave it alone and focus on practicing with that sensitivity. :)

23 minutes ago, nielsenrc said:

So you try to convert your DPI and WPS into games? Out of curiosity, do you use a low sensitivity?

Look at the section at the bottom of the FAQ 

You could try use viewspeed if you want it to be quicker, but then you can't use that to convert back into other games

• 2 months later...

Something doesn't make sens. if i calculate my windows sens to battlefront 2 i get 22 if i use 59 fov and i get 20 if i use 55 (default) fov. 20 sens in battlefront 2 is also the calculation from 8 sens in Overwatch to battlefront 2 at 400dpi at 55 (default) fov. Now, if i calculate windows\desktop to Overwatch i get 2.84 and i get 22 for battlefront 2. Which mean that the system is not calculating correctly or i'm missing something!

btw: i'm making the calculation 400dpi vs 800dpi\2 cuz i was told that the system wont make the desktop to game sens calculation if the dpi is the same.

Any advice?

4.PNG

3.PNG

5.PNG

Edited by Nameless
  • Wizard
20 hours ago, Nameless said:

Y do i get a diff result when i change battlefront 2's fov since battlefront 2 isnt supposed to b affected by fov?

I get 10 soldier sens if i leave battlefront 2 fov to is default set which is 55.

The 360 distance is unaffected by FOV, it doesn't mean that the sensitivity will stay the same regardless of FOV. Unless you convert using 360 distance, the sensitivity will change when you change FOV.

15 hours ago, Nameless said:

Something doesn't make sens. if i calculate my windows sens to battlefront 2 i get 22 if i use 59 fov and i get 20 if i use 55 (default) fov. 20 sens in battlefront 2 is also the calculation from 8 sens in Overwatch to battlefront 2 at 400dpi at 55 (default) fov. Now, if i calculate windows\desktop to Overwatch i get 2.84 and i get 22 for battlefront 2. Which mean that the system is not calculating correctly or i'm missing something!

The conversions are related to the actual FOV, and since this is different for the two games, you get different results depending on how you convert.

15 hours ago, Nameless said:

btw: i'm making the calculation 400dpi vs 800dpi\2 cuz i was told that the system wont make the desktop to game sens calculation if the dpi is the same.

This is not true, some just get confused by the fact that changing DPI from say 400 to 800 on both sides of the equation does not change the output. But the result correctly stays the same since the relation between the input and output stays the same.

I appreciate the reply but i'm still confuse, maybe i just dont understand the system enough to process your explanations. 

Here for example: i'm converting desktop to battlefront 2 and get 23 at 400 dpi for soldier sens. Then to double check that, i do desktop to overwatch sens and then overwatch conversion result to battlefront 2; thinking that the result should be 23 at 400dpi if its working. But the result is different. I'm i doing this wrong or what?

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Edited by Nameless
  • Wizard
4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Then to double check that, i do desktop to overwatch sens and then overwatch conversion result to battlefront 2; thinking that the result should be 23 at 400dpi if its working. But the result is different. I'm i doing this wrong or what?

3.PNG

You are using a different conversion method on the last one, switch Normal from 360 distance to MDH 0% and it will make sense :)

image.png

but now, why do i get a much distant result when i follow your directive above? i'm using mdh 0% method for both conversion and the 360 distant is far from close! do i have to use this method only for desktop\games conversion? and i leave it to default, which is 360 distance method to mdh 0%?

1.thumb.PNG.afb4737588513fcff02bdc3bb4833f11.PNG

Edited by Nameless