Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Payday 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's definitely not affect by WPS here, and I don't think I have any mods loaded. Might you have a mod changing how it behaves?

I don't think it's a mod, I noticed that the Payday sensitivity is far lower than the one I'm converting from and I have a WPS lower than 6/11, and I'm pretty sure it's because of that.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, fcon said:

I don't think it's a mod, I noticed that the Payday sensitivity is far lower than the one I'm converting from and I have a WPS lower than 6/11, and I'm pretty sure it's because of that.

Try to set WPS to max and see if it is drastically different in-game. Note that some mods do change the sensitivity scale though, is the range of the sensitivity in-game 1-17?

• 2 months later...

What is the newest/best way to set sensitivity in this game? Does whatever mod that was used in the calculator even still work?

Also I'm not sure the in game numbers are correct anymore. With these numbers the vertical felt way faster than the horizontal so maybe they updated that.

PD2.png.ba9a2d893dabc576fb60420f8087b32c.png

• 1 month later...
On 13/07/2020 at 18:36, spyder256 said:

What is the newest/best way to set sensitivity in this game? Does whatever mod that was used in the calculator even still work?

Also I'm not sure the in game numbers are correct anymore. With these numbers the vertical felt way faster than the horizontal so maybe they updated that.

@DPI Wizard (cant find any working mod atm )

could you take a look at in game settings

• 2 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, spyder256 said:

https://modworkshop.net/mod/25343

Horizontal and vertical should both be set to the same value though?

• Wizard
21 hours ago, 1kFace8aby said:

yes, i add u on steam just now for asking this but i cancel invitation by mistake. thanks for making it right, But I want to make sure about is that the twice vertical senstivity was an error in its calculations?

There was an error, I had some mods interferering with each other causing error in the analysis. Fixed it now.

• 1 year later...

Hate to bump this topic but reading through it I am a bit confused because in the notes it says "Use this calculation if you use a BLT mod that lets you modify sensitivity in a config file." and looking at the mods I see there is a few sensitivity based mods available but none of the descriptions mention a lua script configuration file being provided.  Here I also read that the ingame settings now match the config, is this the config that is refered to and by which mod.  Do I need the mod and if so which one do I get?  I have been aim training and don't want to mess with my muscle memory and undo my work.

24 minutes ago, knackwurst said:

Hate to bump this topic but reading through it I am a bit confused because in the notes it says "Use this calculation if you use a BLT mod that lets you modify sensitivity in a config file." and looking at the mods I see there is a few sensitivity based mods available but none of the descriptions mention a lua script configuration file being provided.  Here I also read that the ingame settings now match the config, is this the config that is refered to and by which mod.  Do I need the mod and if so which one do I get?  I have been aim training and don't want to mess with my muscle memory and undo my work.

I use this mod: https://modworkshop.net/mod/25343

Seems to still work

Make sure you set a key bind for it in the options menu

• 3 months later...
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, Phoenix428 said:

So is 100% FOV considered 1 FOV in the calculator? When I input my sensitivity, it feels really slow. 

No, that would be 20. The display of percentage is a mod, right? Since the un-modded version doesn't have any numbers the calculator uses steps from 0 (no bar visible) adjusted with the arrow keys.

• 1 year later...

Hello @DPI Wizard I noticed there's a validation now that prevents me from calculating the sensitivity when multiplier is lower than 0.5, but I'm using a mod that lets pick whatever number I want (I have 2.2), can you please decrease or just remove the limits which we can calculate for this game please? I love this calculator and I use Payday 2 as a training game so it's important to have the exact number :./
The error is "
Verify FOV - Minimum is 0.5 multi"

• Wizard
14 hours ago, Toijiro said:

Hello @DPI Wizard I noticed there's a validation now that prevents me from calculating the sensitivity when multiplier is lower than 0.5, but I'm using a mod that lets pick whatever number I want (I have 2.2), can you please decrease or just remove the limits which we can calculate for this game please? I love this calculator and I use Payday 2 as a training game so it's important to have the exact number :./
The error is "
Verify FOV - Minimum is 0.5 multi"

I've updated the range now from 0.1 to 2.76 :)