Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

Please add support for Unreal v227i, this is the latest patch for Unreal Gold but it would be pretty obsolete to add support to earlier versions because the mouse input is different.  Btw, Unreal Gold is the earliest release of the Unreal franchise.  It was just slightly before Unreal Tournament, but I thought since there were Unreal games in the listing maybe you guys could put that in there as well.  But, like I said... it is a little complicated.  No one uses the original version anymore, so you would need to work off of the oldunreal community version 227i.

Edited by fatsquirrelmahn
  • Wizard
On 11/27/2017 at 10:21 PM, fatsquirrelmahn said:

Please add support for Unreal v227i, this is the latest patch for Unreal Gold but it would be pretty obsolete to add support to earlier versions because the mouse input is different.  Btw, Unreal Gold is the earliest release of the Unreal franchise.  It was just slightly before Unreal Tournament, but I thought since there were Unreal games in the listing maybe you guys could put that in there as well.  But, like I said... it is a little complicated.  No one uses the original version anymore, so you would need to work off of the oldunreal community version 227i.

Just tested this game now, and it has too much acceleration to be added. DirectInput does not work, and turning off mouse smoothing does not solve the issue.

Do you think you could take a quick look at ironsight again? I'm interested in the holo sight ads fov (on 74 vfov) so I can match it via logitech scripting until we get ads sens adjustment in the game, it'd be great if you could add it to the calculator like with the Black Squad sights. The holographic sight should already be unlocked on the assault rifles.

Once the game goes to 1.0 it'd be great to have every sight in the calculator but I guess its best to wait until then in case they change anything, I'll make sure to bug you about it when it does release :lol: