Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

On 12/26/2013 at 5:50 AM, DPI Wizard said:

I will add Blackshot very soon. Had a lot of trouble registering an account with Garena, but it seems alright now :)

Henlo, there is one on Steam I believe. Or if you need the SEA version it's on papayaplay. 

On 7/11/2018 at 11:40 AM, Drimzi said:

Doesnt need any conversions. You use the sensitivity values from other games. The default is same as Quake Champions.

Is it accurate? A guy in QC told me it wasn't. Also, I practiced a lot with it and came back to CSGO and was slightly overshooting my flicks. Made sure to match ALL settings correctly.

3 hours ago, j0rb3n said:

Is it accurate? A guy in QC told me it wasn't. Also, I practiced a lot with it and came back to CSGO and was slightly overshooting my flicks. Made sure to match ALL settings correctly.

The Quake/Source setting is perfectly accurate. I've tested it with a script.

Insurgency: Sandstorm should be possible this beta? There's apparently no NDA on the pre order beta 1 running from from August 9 through August 1. 

As Pre-order Beta 1 will have no NDA and no streaming restrictions, those curious are invited to watch live gameplay on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and Facebook throughout the long weekend.

Edited by iBerggman

Monster Hunter: Worlds comes out Friday 2am.

Black Ops 4 Preorder early access beta comes out Saturday 3am and the open beta at 3am on Sunday.

Would love to see the sensitivity calculator updated for both when they realese this week :).

Edited by PondeN
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, iBerggman said:

Insurgency: Sandstorm should be possible this beta? There's apparently no NDA on the pre order beta 1 running from from August 9 through August 1. 

25 minutes ago, PondeN said:

Monster Hunter: Worlds comes out Friday 2am.

Black Ops 4 Preorder early access beta comes out Saturday 3am and the open beta at 3am on Sunday.

Would love to see the sensitivity calculator updated for both when they realese this week :).

Will add all these this weekend (if I get access to them all).