Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
On 10/13/2019 at 11:31 PM, Koven said:

Name: Rules of Survival
Website: https://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/ or Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=Rules+of+Survival
Release date: November 17, 2017
Availability: Free on https://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/; Purchase on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=Rules+of+Survival for 2.39€

Added now, but scopes will take longer.

• Wizard
3 hours ago, Miko19 said:

Name: Red Dead Redemption 2 
Release date: 5th of November 2019
Availability: Purchase

Controls feel kinda crap because the sens adjustments are very imprecise like GTA V, sadly.

I think you're right unfortunately. Even though the game apparently supports raw input, the game doesn't register the counts properly. It's another example of mouse movement being registered as analogue stick input...

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I think you're right unfortunately. Even though the game apparently supports raw input, the game doesn't register the counts properly. It's another example of mouse movement being registered as analogue stick input...

So apparently, as counterintuitive as it sounds, turning up Mouse Smoothness actually makes the aiming feel somewhat bearable. Lord what an awful port this is lol.

17 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

i didnt bother requesting since it's on their side to fix but yeah there's noticeable controller deadzone when moving mouse very slowly 😐

• Wizard
11 minutes ago, bebeto said:

i didnt bother requesting since it's on their side to fix but yeah there's noticeable controller deadzone when moving mouse very slowly 😐

Actually setting the deadzone and acceleration on the controller setup all the way down seems to solve some of the mouse issues. I'll do some analysis and see if it can be added by doing this.

It's another example of mouse movement being registered as analogue stick input...

Actually setting the deadzone and acceleration on the controller setup all the way down seems to solve some of the mouse issues. I'll do some analysis and see if it can be added by doing this.

God, it boggles my brain that this is even an issue that exists. Like how does this even happen?

8 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Knew something felt "off" with aiming. Thought I was just bad at third person games hahaha.

Setting mouse smoothing and aim assist to max in pc controls made input bearable for me. It almost seems like everything but deadzone in the controls does the reverse of what it says. I also set acceleration to max in the controller settings and deadzone to minimum, even stayed on raw input despite what others say. Try that out.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Now I've got a damn cursor on the screen all the time when looking around, messing up everything. Did they even try this game with a mouse and keyboard before releasing it? 🤔

Mouse cursor Glitch Fix

- Go to mouse settings in Control Panel (Windows Settings), enable Display Pointer Trail (and set it to short so it doesn't bother you)
- Go in-game. Set V-sync to On (sorry fps junkies)
- In advanced graphics settings, change renderer to Vulkan (Not DirectX12)

(seems DirectX12, windows 10 are mainly the culprit for this problem)

Via Reddit

• Wizard
8 hours ago, RoidZ said:

Mouse cursor Glitch Fix

- Go to mouse settings in Control Panel (Windows Settings), enable Display Pointer Trail (and set it to short so it doesn't bother you)
- Go in-game. Set V-sync to On (sorry fps junkies)
- In advanced graphics settings, change renderer to Vulkan (Not DirectX12)

(seems DirectX12, windows 10 are mainly the culprit for this problem)

Via Reddit

Trails actually hides the cursor, but it's still "there" messing with the analysis.