Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
On 6/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, eero said:

Name: Pummel Party (specifically, minigames that require you to aim and shoot like Barn Brawl)
Release date: 2018
Availability: Purchase

The only sensitivity setting in this game is a slider with no value, so it can't be added.

在 2019/6/21 在 2:37 AM, DPI Wizard说:

Name: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Website: https://www.ea.com/games/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-battle-for-neighborville?isLocalized=true
Release date::10/18/2019
Availability: purchase

Edited by Hurvy
time error
8 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'm not in NA, so I don't have access to this game yet.

While I was able to preload it early on day one (I'm in EU) my friend wasn't, but he was able to get around that by adding the game to the shopping cart on the website and "buying" it, and then he could download it through the windows store app. Later told another EU friend about it and it worked for him too.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Rukishou said:

While I was able to preload it early on day one (I'm in EU) my friend wasn't, but he was able to get around that by adding the game to the shopping cart on the website and "buying" it, and then he could download it through the windows store app. Later told another EU friend about it and it worked for him too.

I already tried to use a VPN to get the game available on the website, but when I open it in the Windows Store it's unavailable since my account is registered in Europe. I'll see if I can around the region block with this trick though!

• Wizard
16 hours ago, Rukishou said:

This worked and the game is added!

Name: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/489830/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Special_Edition/
Release date: Oct 27, 2016
Availability: If you already own Skyrim and all the DLC, you will automatically receive the Special Edition for free on October 28, 2016. It will be in your game library and listed as “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition”. Otherwise Purchase

Something tells me there is a lot of crossover for the settings of Fallout 4. FOV 90 doesn't feel correct so I'm guessing it uses horizontal res base now instead of 4:3. Runs on a different engine from the original Skyrim. fDefault1stPersonFOV=XX can be added to the SkyrimPrefs.ini under the [Display] section, so you don't have to open console every time you launch the game.