Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard

BF1 Beta: Uniform Soldier Aiming is not doing what it did in BF4.

i use UsA in BF4 so i matched Hipfire from bf4 to bf1 beta but using UsA in bf1 dont set the same sensitivity to all sights. i have the same hipfire in both games but ADS is not same as hipfire in BF1.

I will look into it tomorrow, only checked the base hipfire sensitivity so far! But for ADS, also note that you have the scale with FOV option.

Also, are you matching 360 distance or monitor distance (which is recommended!)?

• Wizard

Looking into this...

How about Subnautica?

...and this now.

Could you do Paragon? Or is there any other game that uses the same sens by any chance?

Paragon is unfortunately in a poor state sensitivity-wise at the moment, with a broken slider and acceleration. It will probably be fixed at some point though, will check it now and then.

With Halo 5 Forge being released today, thought I'd add it here as a request. Don't know how possible it will be to add it as it's a UWP program, but thought I'd try anyways.

As soon as my Windows Store starts working, I'll take a look at this...