Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
On 3/28/2021 at 6:12 AM, siuoljy said:

----

Name: It takes two
Release date: 3/26
Availability: Free Friend's Pass Trial (1st chapter)/Purchase for full version

----

Thank you sir :)

Sensitivity in this game is currently directly linked to your framerate, so while it's possible to do a calculation for a stable framerate of i.e. 60 FPS, the sensitivity will fluctuate a lot as soon as there is any variation in the FPS. So it's not really feasible to add at the moment.

• Wizard
On 3/28/2021 at 3:59 PM, Rukishou said:

Name: Kingdom Hearts series
Website: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/discover/kingdom-hearts
Release date: March 30, 2021
Availability: Pre-purchase

👀

I was hoping they would do a proper port of these games, but the mouse movement emulates an analog stick so there's a huge deadzone and acceleration. They didn't even implement a proper cursor in the menus.

• Wizard
On 3/29/2021 at 2:23 AM, Bear264 said:

Name: VoidSW (source-port for Shadow Warrior classic and redux)
Website: https://forums.duke4.net/topic/11211-voidsw-public-beta/
Release date: TBD - in development
Availability: Free

As far as I can tell this source-port is the best way to play shadow-warrior without the horrible mouse issues that plague shadow warrior classic redux. while it's related to eduke32, It uses a different number in the settings file.

Added :)

• Wizard
On 2/24/2021 at 4:13 PM, Fluffy Kalashnikov said:

When you create a project inside of Unreal Engine it asks for a template, from which you can choose the FPS template.

I can't find any updated videos of doing it in the newest version 4.26.1, but here's something at least:

I recommend taking the C++ one as character handling is really expensive in Blueprint compared to C++, and therefore I don't believe most of the FPS-games released uses it

I tinkered with it a bit now and figured it out :)

• Wizard
7 hours ago, senor20frog04 said:

Name: Home Sweet Home Survive 

Release date: March 25, 2021

Availability: Purchase 

Yet another UE4 game with FPS tied sensitivity, here's a short video on how bad it is:

For each test a script is used to move the mouse exactly 100 counts right then left. The circle ends up at a different place depending on the FPS.