Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

13 hours ago, DNAMTE said:

So you want to change your Dpi from 400 to 800? 

What does this have to do with a sensitivity formula? 

it's not that i want to change but that i DID change to 800 DPI. 

But putting half the values in the game still doesn't feel like when it was on 400 DPI. But that's what i already said. 

Also i figured it out and have everything converted from my Overwatch settings and it feels really good :)

18 hours ago, JanSteveRein said:

it's not that i want to change but that i DID change to 800 DPI. 

But putting half the values in the game still doesn't feel like when it was on 400 DPI. But that's what i already said. 

Also i figured it out and have everything converted from my Overwatch settings and it feels really good :)

Good to hear, see you on the field! 

Converter works great for hipfire to hipfire (CS:GO to PUBG).

However, I'm struggling with the ADS and scope speeds. I'm trying achieve a similar feel for scopes like in hipfire mode. Kinda like some people in CS:GO use a "0.818933027098955175" zoom sensitivity for the first AWP zoom level. I thought the Viewspeed option was made for this, but it doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? The PUBG sensitives either stay the same or go higher (the opposite should happen).

And example would be, just going by feeling without the math:

PUBG Ingame Sensitivity Hipfire: 45

PUBG Ingame Sensitivity 2x: 36

PUBG Ingame Sensitivity 4x: 32

etc.

My settings just for reference:

CSGO: 400 dpi, 1280x960 stretched, Sensitivity 1.6, 24 inches

PUBG: 400 dpi, 1920x1080, 24 inches

Thanks in advance for any help

17 hours ago, Xdar said:

Converter works great for hipfire to hipfire (CS:GO to PUBG).

However, I'm struggling with the ADS and scope speeds. I'm trying achieve a similar feel for scopes like in hipfire mode. Kinda like some people in CS:GO use a "0.818933027098955175" zoom sensitivity for the first AWP zoom level. I thought the Viewspeed option was made for this, but it doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? The PUBG sensitives either stay the same or go higher (the opposite should happen).

And example would be, just going by feeling without the math:

PUBG Ingame Sensitivity Hipfire: 45

PUBG Ingame Sensitivity 2x: 36

PUBG Ingame Sensitivity 4x: 32

etc.

My settings just for reference:

CSGO: 400 dpi, 1280x960 stretched, Sensitivity 1.6, 24 inches

PUBG: 400 dpi, 1920x1080, 24 inches

Thanks in advance for any help

What value do you normally use in CSGO? 

From memory the value you listed is 0% monitor match in the calculator, if your used to that,  use that for PUBG conversion. Viewspeed is closer to CSGO default values. 

Note that your hip fire sensitivity will slow further using 0% rather then viewspeed or CSGO default value of 75% Monitor match. 

PS: I use 800 DPI viewspeed matched, my settings scale lower as follows:

Normal - 0.006296

2x 0.006124

15x - 0.006080

Post your results if you need assistance. 

2 hours ago, DNAMTE said:

What value do you normally use in CSGO? 

From memory the value you listed is 0% monitor match in the calculator, if your used to that,  use that for PUBG conversion. Viewspeed is closer to CSGO default values. 

Note that your hip fire sensitivity will slow further using 0% rather then viewspeed or CSGO default value of 75% Monitor match. 

PS: I use 800 DPI viewspeed matched, my settings scale lower as follows:

Normal - 0.006296

2x 0.006124

15x - 0.006080

Post your results if you need assistance. 

What value do you mean? The zoom sensitivity in CS:GO? 0.8 

Hipfire/General sensitivity and targeting (holding RMB) I want to leave at the same sensitivity. My 360* calculation is:

CS:GO Sensitivity 1.6 = PUBG (Ingame) 45

Which feels about right for general use/hipfire and targeting. I'm not sure anymore if viewspeed is the thing I'm looking for. I think it's monitor distance judging by this video youtube.com/watch?v=RYCrGAJshvQ    . The different match at % values are confusing me a little as I'm looking for the full compensation of the sniper/scope zoom, whether that's 0%, 100% or something completely else.

So as I posted earlier the general and targeting sensitivity feels fine. However, as soon as I ADS any scope it feels way too fast, just like I would have the zoom sensitivity in CS:GO on 1.0 instead of 0.8. Obviously I can't just multiply my PUBG sens with the CS:GO zoom sense (1.6 x 0.8) because the zoom levels in PUBG are totally different. So I try to use the calculator with 0% match or any other % but it just doesn't give me the right numbers as you can see here: http://imgur.com/a/8ZpOB 

Even when I switch the scoping to 4x, it only puts the sensitivity to 42 which is still too high.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Edit: I don't know if the math here is correct but that's basically what I'm looking for, just for PUBG instead of CS:GO

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/43urd4/why_0818933027098955175_is_the_best_zoom/

Edited by Xdar
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, Xdar said:

Well it works for CS:GO, but the calculator doesn't let me change the Sensitivity 1 value (it's greyed out) for PUBG Ingame and Config.

CS:GO http://imgur.com/a/HSMIN

PUBG: http://imgur.com/a/Ko1s8

In CS:GO you need both values (Sensitivity 1 and Multiplier 1) to calculate the zoom sensitivity, in PUBG you only need Sensitivity 1 for the zooms (which is being calculated for you).

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

In CS:GO you need both values (Sensitivity 1 and Multiplier 1) to calculate the zoom sensitivity, in PUBG you only need Sensitivity 1 for the zooms (which is being calculated for you).

I'm sorry but I still don't understand. Did I do everything correct in the PUBG calculation screenshot then (http://imgur.com/a/Ko1s8)? Because the output values are not correct. Scoping sensitivity should not be higher than the hipfire sensitivity.

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Xdar said:

I'm sorry but I still don't understand. Did I do everything correct in the PUBG calculation screenshot then (http://imgur.com/a/Ko1s8)? Because the output values are not correct. Scoping sensitivity should not be higher than the hipfire sensitivity.

Yes, you are doing it correctly. The scoping sensitivity will in your screenshot match 0% monitor distance with hipfire. You can not directly compare the sensitivity values ;)

Hello there !

I´m trying to get the best conversion from Overwatch to PUBG, can anyone help me a bit? I´m messing with the calculator.

In Overwatch I´m using : - 1600 dpi / 6 sens in game  and 38 sens for Ana/Widow Scope.

How should I try to get this ?

Thanks to everyone!.

• Wizard
27 minutes ago, Liam said:

Hello there !

I´m trying to get the best conversion from Overwatch to PUBG, can anyone help me a bit? I´m messing with the calculator.

In Overwatch I´m using : - 1600 dpi / 6 sens in game  and 38 sens for Ana/Widow Scope.

How should I try to get this ?

With those settings in Overwatch, you are doing an equivalent to 0% Monitor Match. So plug in all your numbers for Overwatch hipfire, select convert to Monitor Distance and 0% match, then go through each aim and scope for PUBG. PUBG calculations will be a bit better when they release the next version with an FOV slider.

Note that 3rd person views will to some degree always feel different than 1st person, even though the sensitivity is the same. 

7 minutes ago, Rafael said:

I am in doubt about the equivalent in BF1 of targeting and scoping in PUBG. Would it be 1.25x for targeting, for example? Sorry, I'm too newbie!!

Targeting is holding right mouse button, so it's basically the same as hipfire but with a locked view. Scoping is pretty close to 1.25x :)

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

With those settings in Overwatch, you are doing an equivalent to 0% Monitor Match. So plug in all your numbers for Overwatch hipfire, select convert to Monitor Distance and 0% match, then go through each aim and scope for PUBG. PUBG calculations will be a bit better when they release the next version with an FOV slider.

Note that 3rd person views will to some degree always feel different than 1st person, even though the sensitivity is the same. 

Targeting is holding right mouse button, so it's basically the same as hipfire but with a locked view. Scoping is pretty close to 1.25x :)

Hi ! thanks for your fast reply ! then instead "viewspeed" "Monitor Match" at 0% .  Should I use "hipfire"  for: normal, scoping , targeting  , and "Widomaker/Ana ADS" with my 38 sens (scope) for the scopes x2,x4,x8...? am I right?  

Thank you.

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Liam said:

Hi ! thanks for your fast reply ! then instead "viewspeed" "Monitor Match" at 0% .  Should I use "hipfire"  for: normal, scoping , targeting  , and "Widomaker/Ana ADS" with my 38 sens (scope) for the scopes x2,x4,x8...? am I right?  

Thank you.

Use hipfire as source for all conversions. Using Widowmaker for the scopes will in give you virtually the same result if you match at 0% Monitor Distance. When it comes to Viewspeed vs Monitor Distance it is down to personal preference. But considering your Overwatch Widowmaker sensitivity of 38, 0% Monitor Distance is used. With Viewspeed it would be 45 instead, so if 38 feels right for you Viewspeed might feel too sensitive.

Can anyone help me? im 1600 dpi. 2.20 in OW. 24inch monitor at 1920x1080. ow fov is 103, pretty sure its like 39.36cm/360. do i need to change the 

mousesensitivity=3424234 numbers to 50.000000 or can i leave those numbers at what they currently are? also do i need to make my engine file and settings file read only? thanks for the help

8 hours ago, phazed said:

Can anyone help me? im 1600 dpi. 2.20 in OW. 24inch monitor at 1920x1080. ow fov is 103, pretty sure its like 39.36cm/360. do i need to change the 

mousesensitivity=3424234 numbers to 50.000000 or can i leave those numbers at what they currently are? also do i need to make my engine file and settings file read only? thanks for the help

If you use the calculator in pubg config mode you only need "MouseSensitivityName" and "LastConvertedMouseSensitivity", the other "MouseSensitivity" only changes the "LastConvertedMouseSensitivity" value so you can either remove it or leave it at 50. I removed it from mine to make the config easier to read.

Like this: 

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.003340)

2 hours ago, iBerggman said:

If you use the calculator in pubg config mode you only need "MouseSensitivityName" and "LastConvertedMouseSensitivity", the other "MouseSensitivity" only changes the "LastConvertedMouseSensitivity" value so you can either remove it or leave it at 50. I removed it from mine to make the config easier to read.

Like this: 

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.003340)

I tried that and it reset all my sens to 50 and didnt take effect of the senses i put. Is it because my engine file and the other one werent read only?

also i dont have the calculator. Can you do it for me or is that not allowed?

5 hours ago, Rashy said:

dude wth can u make the pubg sens converter free already

It's already been months and ppl aren't gonna buy ur strange membership, lots of ppl are having trouble trying to convert their sens and u are putting valuable info behind a paywall? come on if u release it , it will benefit thousands who dont want to buy membership FOR A SENSITIVITY CALCULATOR...

Hello,

If you think that develop the tool doesn´t costs money, you can try to develop one yourself, or maybe even you think that this web and the server maintenance doesnt cost money.

I´m not the developer, I´ m just an user, I thought I could reply you instead to your request.

Have a good day.

22 hours ago, Rashy said:

dude wth can u make the pubg sens converter free already

It's already been months and ppl aren't gonna buy ur strange membership, lots of ppl are having trouble trying to convert their sens and u are putting valuable info behind a paywall? come on if u release it , it will benefit thousands who dont want to buy membership FOR A SENSITIVITY CALCULATOR...

Sounds like your pretty frustrated.  Make a one time payment of 2.99, get all your conversions you need and deactivate your account.  Nobody is stopping you from doing it yourself and releasing it free to the community.  

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, itslokii said:

I don't even think the calculator for PUBG even works properly, I'm a 800dpi and 2 sensitivity in game, 90 FOV, 1280 x 800 I convert everything and when I do i feel like the scopes are just way to fast, what am i doing wrong?

Are you using Monitor Distance or Viewspeed when converting? If you use 360 Distance it will be too fast for the scopes.