Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Proposal to extend / improve the Calculator Settings

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

51 minutes ago, glaceorizer said:

I would like to see that you can also set your VFOV/ HFOV in the "Calculator Settings", so that you don't have to enter it again for each game.

auto match function across fov types would be nice and save some time but , its not as bad if you save a profile with a certain fov it stays for that game(in that profile )

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard

I've considered this, but there's a few issues with doing it, mainly that the FOV range of games varies a lot. So if the calculator automatically uses an invalid FOV, that will affect sensitivity. I'm currently going through every game in the calculator to verify them and update the notes to more standardized text. Perhaps if I also update with max/min FOV this functions can be implemented.

18 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I've considered this, but there's a few issues with doing it, mainly that the FOV range of games varies a lot. So if the calculator automatically uses an invalid FOV, that will affect sensitivity. I'm currently going through every game in the calculator to verify them and update the notes to more standardized text. Perhaps if I also update with max/min FOV this functions can be implemented.

Makes sense, any thoughts on give "loose" settings for imprecise games like the RE2 remake? Like we know there is negative accel and it won't be perfect.

• Wizard
Just now, Bryjoe said:

Makes sense, any thoughts on give "loose" settings for imprecise games like the RE2 remake? Like we know there is negative accel and it won't be perfect.

The issue with games like RE2 is that the variation is huge. You might get twice or half the calculated 360 distance based on your DPI and how you move your mouse. Some games like all the Serious Sam games have issues too, but it's more consistent. If it's always off by say +/- 10% I can make a calculation. What I possibly can do is to see if RE2 etc is consistent at any kind of (human) movement and use that as a reference with the game notes informing that e.g. small movement will be off.

Regarding the automatic FOV conversion, I'm going to implement that very soon. Updating all games will take months (there's over 500 games and almost 2000 entries to go through), but I'll make an update that informs you that FOV has been calculated and you need to verify that it's valid for the games that haven't been updated.