Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Windows sensitivity affects in game aiming if you match!!!

I used View speed vertical windoes to game 6 month. %0mm windows to game 1 year. %110mdh windows to game 2 moths. Now I'm sure. If you match your sensitivity from windows to game it affects your aim. %0 feels slow in desktop fast in games it causes inaccuracy for me. For check this theory I decided to change my windows to game method MDH%100 basically I dont change my 3d game settings they stay same I just changed my WPS. I suggest everyone who using %0mm windows to game and feels inaccurate in 3d game try mdh%100 for only hipfire. 

12 hours ago, Pyroxia said:

I used View speed vertical windoes to game 6 month. %0mm windows to game 1 year. %110mdh windows to game 2 moths. Now I'm sure. If you match your sensitivity from windows to game it affects your aim. %0 feels slow in desktop fast in games it causes inaccuracy for me. For check this theory I decided to change my windows to game method MDH%100 basically I dont change my 3d game settings they stay same I just changed my WPS. I suggest everyone who using %0mm windows to game and feels inaccurate in 3d game try mdh%100 for only hipfire. 

i can relate to that very well , i still prefer game to game 360 + 0% ads (image.png.2568917df5329f410ed8663e28c6590d.png )

at slow sens which kills my sniping but really does feel well for short zoom

games aren't necessarily making it easier when it comes to their bad implementations when it comes to ads options ( cod / bf being the only exception to that )

7 hours ago, Quackerjack said:

or u could try mdv 100% or (its the same) mdh 56.25%. This is 1:1 desktop to ingame sens. A user here post this, if u need further info i can link it here

more informstion would be awesome. Cuz if I'm correct it can match only vertical monitor angles.

1 hour ago, fortunate reee said:

i can relate to that very well , i still prefer game to game 360 + 0% ads (image.png.2568917df5329f410ed8663e28c6590d.png )

at slow sens which kills my sniping but really does feel well for short zoom

games aren't necessarily making it easier when it comes to their bad implementations when it comes to ads options ( cod / bf being the only exception to that )

I dont feel wrong in long scopes %0 feels precise but when it comes to windows to game %0 makes my aiming bad.

7 minutes ago, Pyroxia said:

I dont feel wrong in long scopes %0 feels precise but when it comes to windows to game %0 makes my aiming bad.

image.png.6f7b01eaa44714951c9a789bb8135911.png that is exactly why i do  360+ 0% from game a to game b

i like slow scopes too im not used to sniper scopes since i hardly used them in the past its mostly preference

that windows thing is weird i felt the same

Edited by fortunate reee
18 minutes ago, Pyroxia said:

more informstion would be awesome. Cuz if I'm correct it can match only vertical monitor angles.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:20 AM, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

Hello guys,

Because I once had the same idea about mouse sensitivity. I created my own utility for that nine years ago. I was surprised by this site which went far beyond that. Thats why I decided to rework my old utility, add instructions, and republish. With a complete translation into English. I hope you find it useful. Maybe it will help to improve this site even further.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xoxxna

Best regards, Mac

He explained it very good in his programm and i can confirm this works great, it took some time to get into this. He made this specially for desktop to ingame sens

Edited by Quackerjack
1 hour ago, Quackerjack said:

He explained it very good in his programm and i can confirm this works great, it took some time to get into this. He made this specially for desktop to ingame sens

Looks so complicated but I want to try this. Lots of work here.

12 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

legit cant open the thing without having it corrupt on me let me know if you understand it 

I downloaded to phone. Try it hard to explain I think very complicated.

10 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You can't do anything in that spreadsheet you can't do in the calculator, can you?

honestly I can't try it because so confusing but I'm trying MDV %100 windows to game right now looks like its close to what he said in spreadsheat. Its not easy to do not worth doing it for everygame. Choosing MDV %100 much easier than this.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

You can't do anything in that spreadsheet you can't do in the calculator, can you?

It is different. Basically what his scripts is doing is matching Windows to 3d games with MDV 100%. But he also brings the monitor size in this. So for csgo u have to change the m_yaw to reach same speed on desktop and ingame.

I did this and i honestly feel this is 1:1 sens.

U should really try this out he did this really well with good impressions.

Its a bit hard to understand at the beginning just try it, it took me 30min to understand and iam really not the knowledged.

1 hour ago, fortunate reee said:

legit cant open the thing without having it corrupt on me let me know if you understand it 

U can download but cant open? Make sure to unzip and open with Apache OpenOffice its free

48 minutes ago, Pyroxia said:

honestly I can't try it because so confusing but I'm trying MDV %100 windows to game right now looks like its close to what he said in spreadsheat. Its not easy to do not worth doing it for everygame. Choosing MDV %100 much easier than this.

Yea but than u done only 80% to match windows to ingame

Hope this helps its very simply version:

lazxbjmm.png

Edited by Quackerjack

All that's happening here is you are changing the reference point of your "fast to slow".

If you use fast in windows slow in game (e.g windows to game 100% mdh, so basically "zero" FOV to high FOV) then your sens overall is lower in the game so you will feel more accurate at the expense of manoeuvrability (Remember 0% feels slower and slower the more you zoom in with scopes, so when you do the opposite and convert from windows zero FOV to a high hipfire FOV in game, it also does the opposite and feels faster and faster the higher you set the hipfire FOV. ). The reason it feels so accurate at 100% mdh, is just because your tracking at the screen centre is actually now much slower than what the cursor speed is in windows per pixel - you are used to pointing at icons on your desktop, and then go in a game and get an increased accuracy bonus from the slower cross hair sensitivity per pixel. It's not magic from the formula, it's just increased accuracy from a lower sensitivity.

If you do the opposite and set windows to game 0%, then your manoeuvrability increases, your tracking stays the same as the windows cursor, but the sens is higher overall across the screen compared to the 100% mdh windows to game conversion. There isn't a healthy human alive who is not more precise on lower sensitivity than higher once they get used to the feel, because human motor skills, muscles / nerves / brains all fundamentally process the same type of signals in the same way.

Hello guys,

On 6/15/2020 at 7:24 PM, Quackerjack said:

It is different. Basically what his scripts is doing is matching Windows to 3d games

That's right. Philosophy of my utility is to set exact same sensitivity as you have in Windows to game. No matter of 360° in game.

On 6/15/2020 at 6:37 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Only black values on white background can be changed. I lock the sheet, because i worried, that people will break the formulas during using it. You can unlock the sheet.

01.jpg.f6f1e8dfdd1e5f8245263c0a43b72e18.jpg   or    02.jpg.89075c90601b6ad9b23b888e8ad4e6fb.jpg

On 6/15/2020 at 6:47 PM, Pyroxia said:

I downloaded to phone. Try it hard to explain I think very complicated.

The quickest way how to understand my utility, is to understand the "real sensitivity". It's means if we move the mouse on the mousepad by 1 inch, the cursor/croshair on the screen will move about this physical distance in Windows or Game.

obrazek.png.fdb0261c46aba2f2e0ce8f2046667166.png

Look at this example below. 360° distance is same (red line) but real sensitivity (green line) differs a lot. It mean when you want to hit the enemy head from your current cursor position on pictures below. it will be something like this:

• 1) your eyes will measure the physical distance between enemy head and your current cursor position on screen.
  • 2) your brain will tell you, you have to move your mouse on mousepad about this (Windows sensitivity) distance to get the head shot.
  • 3) you will miss the head shot in game exactly as green line is showing

But it's of course only at the beginning of playing, after some time you will get used to it (warming up). Because your brain is continuously adapting on changes.

obrazek.png.fbe4aec7907951edbea9322af42d10ca.png

After you stop playing and return to windows. Try to hit very quickly some far icon, and you will see that you will miss this icon. Because you are used to game sensitivity during playing. And this happens all over again in every game. This is also very noticeable if you switch to the desktop while playing. You can immediately tell, there is a difference in sensitivity. And my utility is designed to remove these differences.

In these two games you can set exact (100%) same game and real sensitivity if you will use resolution in ratio 4:3 like example below.

obrazek.thumb.png.208ce8dba346f7d061f83d60344a2d70.png
It's achieved by this: putting the pink value to game sensitivity, it will balance the vertical sensitvity. After that put blue value to m_yaw command, it will balance the horizontal sensitivity.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:24 PM, Quackerjack said:

Hope this helps its very simply version:

Thanks, I will try to add a sheet or picture with this kind of explanation, so that people could start using it quicker.

I'm working now on new version of utility. There will be possibility to find a sweet spot between game and real sensitivity (for now manually). I also discover that i have a mistake in formula for Goldsource games. It will affect nothing if you do not change FOV, otherwise it will show wrong information about sensitivity.

obrazek.png.7e3b84591aaa4ad7d342ef698bb243e9.png

Regards

Edited by MacSquirrel_Jedi
ping to pink :)
17 hours ago, TheNoobPolice said:

All that's happening here is you are changing the reference point of your "fast to slow".

If you use fast in windows slow in game (e.g windows to game 100% mdh, so basically "zero" FOV to high FOV) then your sens overall is lower in the game so you will feel more accurate at the expense of manoeuvrability (Remember 0% feels slower and slower the more you zoom in with scopes, so when you do the opposite and convert from windows zero FOV to a high hipfire FOV in game, it also does the opposite and feels faster and faster the higher you set the hipfire FOV. ). The reason it feels so accurate at 100% mdh, is just because your tracking at the screen centre is actually now much slower than what the cursor speed is in windows per pixel - you are used to pointing at icons on your desktop, and then go in a game and get an increased accuracy bonus from the slower cross hair sensitivity per pixel. It's not magic from the formula, it's just increased accuracy from a lower sensitivity.

If you do the opposite and set windows to game 0%, then your manoeuvrability increases, your tracking stays the same as the windows cursor, but the sens is higher overall across the screen compared to the 100% mdh windows to game conversion. There isn't a healthy human alive who is not more precise on lower sensitivity than higher once they get used to the feel, because human motor skills, muscles / nerves / brains all fundamentally process the same type of signals in the same way.

no, its about mdv 100% and mdh 56.25% not just about a lower sensitivity. Its just 1:1 if u use his method.

@MacSquirrel_Jedi

i cant change it now but the colour in the screenshoot i posted is pink not ping my bad ;)

Edited by Quackerjack

ngl even after re downloading the whole file /opening it in open office i am now able to open it and i still dont get it

i hardly play cs these days  and i stay away from stretched/ 4;3 because i actually prefer matching with blackbars/focal length when needed \

so i might not be the target audience

Edited by fortunate reee
On 6/15/2020 at 11:02 PM, TheNoobPolice said:

I totally understand my problem and now its fixed. I feel alive again. I decided to change MDH%0 windows to game and my all aiming ability gone for 1 year. Now I'm %110 mdh to game. I feel alive. I can play osu on mosue keyboard(in %0mm I cant play with keyboard) I can play league of legends good again. I can aim and control my spray better in cs go. Thats what I need in 1 year. Nothing changed for 3d sensitivity I changed my windows sensitivity and I hit 78th place on tile frenzy in 14k entry. Now I understand aiming thing much more I think. %0 windows to game not correct for me. I recommend everyone if had issue check %100mdh windows to hipfire.

EDIT: 3-4 month ago this thing happens in my brain cuz I don't use pc for about 1 month and after I joined quake champions and I constantly get %45+ LG accuracy almost every round. First thing comes in my brain my windows sensitivity feels lot smooth and faster when I sit my pc first. %100 mdh gave me same feeling.

Also I checked so many pro windows to game settings and I see almost no one using close to %0mm windows to game. I would say %0mm(focal lenght) is mathematically correct way to transfer aim yes but in practice %100mdh works best for me(only for hipfire I prefer %0mm scopes)

Edited by Pyroxia
10 hours ago, Pyroxia said:

I totally understand my problem and now its fixed. I feel alive again. I decided to change MDH%0 windows to game and my all aiming ability gone for 1 year. Now I'm %110 mdh to game. I feel alive. I can play osu on mosue keyboard(in %0mm I cant play with keyboard) I can play league of legends good again. I can aim and control my spray better in cs go. Thats what I need in 1 year. Nothing changed for 3d sensitivity I changed my windows sensitivity and I hit 78th place on tile frenzy in 14k entry. Now I understand aiming thing much more I think. %0 windows to game not correct for me. I recommend everyone if had issue check %100mdh windows to hipfire.

EDIT: 3-4 month ago this thing happens in my brain cuz I don't use pc for about 1 month and after I joined quake champions and I constantly get %45+ LG accuracy almost every round. First thing comes in my brain my windows sensitivity feels lot smooth and faster when I sit my pc first. %100 mdh gave me same feeling.

Also I checked so many pro windows to game settings and I see almost no one using close to %0mm windows to game. I would say %0mm(focal lenght) is mathematically correct way to transfer aim yes but in practice %100mdh works best for me(only for hipfire I prefer %0mm scopes)

did you just trial and error all options until you hit %110 mdh ?

4 hours ago, WhoCares? said:

I also wonder what's so special about 110% MDH :D

my aiming completely changed general. I would say %0mm from windows to game make my 3d aiming faster I aim hardly precise. this cause problems for me. I justbusing mdh %110 because I need to check my windows sensitivity affects aiming thing without changing my 3d sensitivity. So I just changed my wps to match it equals to %100mdh closely. It must be funny for most of the players here but I lost my accuracy in 1 year because of %0mm windows to game now I just changed my windows sens and my accuracy went like first months I registered in this site. Anyways it works for me it fixes my problems if anyone had same problem like me I recommend it. No matter how it is wrong mathematically it makes my aim better.

EDIT: Whole time in 1 year I blamed my chair height, my mouse, DPI, mouse pad and most of the time I blamed ending my anti depressant cure. I had little bit serious mental problems not everyone had this I'm sure(Paranoia) but I never gave time to change my wps thing my brain works slow. I stick%0mm windoes to game because experts I respect in this site using it and they are good players. But I'm not good and precise player like most of the community also I can't handle toxicity well because of it I'm afraid telling someone my ideas about aim. My english is bad also. So if I'm saying something foolish or wrong don't judge me. I'm a guy just want to know how aiming works and how can I improve it.

Edited by Pyroxia