Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Enlisted

• 3 months later...

i don't understand this part 

Minimum:
Human.Aim{
 sensScale:r=0.1
}
Default:
Human.Aim{
 sensScale:r=1
}
Maximum:
Human.Aim{
 sensScale:r=5

should i add this to the controls.json or does it already exist and i should change the number value only 

same goes for the FOV part 
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, YXxAxXY said:

i don't understand this part 

Minimum:
Human.Aim{
 sensScale:r=0.1
}
Default:
Human.Aim{
 sensScale:r=1
}
Maximum:
Human.Aim{
 sensScale:r=5

should i add this to the controls.json or does it already exist and i should change the number value only 

same goes for the FOV part 

Check the game notes ;)

If you have not changed the sensitivity in-game, the sensitivity values will not be visible in the config file. Change it in-game to see where the value is in the file.

And you should only change the value.

I don't think the calculations for this game are correct, i could be doing something wrong though. I use 3200 DPI and 34cm for hipfire adn 50cm for ADS. I got the values 0.155637 for hipfire and 1.711766 for ADS. Although these prove to be way higher in game. I've manually found through trail and error 0.125 for hipfire and 1.5 multiplier to be somewhat close. Am I doing something wrong?

• Wizard
22 minutes ago, bread94 said:

I don't think the calculations for this game are correct, i could be doing something wrong though. I use 3200 DPI and 34cm for hipfire adn 50cm for ADS. I got the values 0.155637 for hipfire and 1.711766 for ADS. Although these prove to be way higher in game. I've manually found through trail and error 0.125 for hipfire and 1.5 multiplier to be somewhat close. Am I doing something wrong?

Try again now, there was an update to the FOV scaling that wasn't properly included.

5 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Try again now, there was an update to the FOV scaling that wasn't properly included.

Hipfire is now spot on but the ADS is still way off... much faster than it should be. Somewhere between 10-20cm off. I went old-school with a tape measure 

• Wizard
4 hours ago, bread94 said:

Hipfire is now spot on but the ADS is still way off... much faster than it should be. Somewhere between 10-20cm off. I went old-school with a tape measure 

The ADS was based on a 3x magnification, I've set it to 2x now which is the ADS for the weapon you spawn with in practice. Note that this is the ADS sensitivity for when you hold zoom. What weapon did you test with?

29 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The ADS was based on a 3x magnification, I've set it to 2x now which is the ADS for the weapon you spawn with in practice. Note that this is the ADS sensitivity for when you hold zoom. What weapon did you test with?

With the iron sights of the bolt actions like the Gewher (excuse my spelling) and the Kar. That's good, now the ADS will fit what I use as I always hold, thank you :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@DPI Wizard I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong with this game or if the sens settings have changed, but I changed the in game sens then set my sens in the config file as described, but it seems massively off. Calculator says to set to set Human.Aim{ sensScale:r=0.034609 in the config file to get a 360 distance of 20.2017 inches (800dpi, 100fov), but my 360 distance is probably about 200 inches lol, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here? Any chance you can look and see if it is still accurate? 

Also completely unrelated question, but I'm guessing aim acceleration should be set to zero? 

• Wizard
7 hours ago, MoistGeorgeBush said:

Calculator says to set to set Human.Aim{ sensScale:r=0.034609 in the config file to get a 360 distance of 20.2017 inches (800dpi, 100fov), but my 360 distance is probably about 200 inches lol, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here? Any chance you can look and see if it is still accurate? 

It should probably be 0.34609, not 0.034609. Can you check the calculator output, and if it's wrong, please share a link to it :)

7 hours ago, MoistGeorgeBush said:

Also completely unrelated question, but I'm guessing aim acceleration should be set to zero? 

Correct.

• 5 months later...
On 6/21/2022 at 11:38 PM, DPI Wizard said:

It's currently only ironsight. Can I pick up scope easily?

(Sorry for the late response)

As far as I know, the sniper class is already unlocked.

Just select the gamemode (above the "Start" button), sellect "Practice" and take the Squad on the bottom, with the Crosshair as a symbol, that is the sniper class. 

Edited by Scca
  • 2 weeks later...