Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Question about how to adapt sens between Rainbow Six Siege and Aimlabs (or other aim trainers)!

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

So basically I got into aim training a few days ago cause I'm tired of being trash and losing gunfights when its a head-on 1v1 scenario!
So I was looking around and decided to try aimlabs and for the most part passing my settings to aimlabs was easy, you just pick the game and do the exact same settings and you're good to go!

The issue comes when you want to do specific trainings where you cant use ADS like ranked or voltaic or some tasks, cause in those you're locked to hipfire for some reason, and if the goal is to get better for siege, that's not at all what you want!
As in siege the only time you use your hip is for some gadgets and that's basically it, everything else you do in ADS, so naturally, if you're practicing you hipfire in aim trainers, sure you might get better in the long run but it's by no means optimal since you're not practicing what you really want!

So I was thinking that if I convert my ADS from Siege to Hipfire from aimlabs with monitor distance I should get exactly what I want, which is to use aimlabs in hipfire with the feeling and aiming of ADS siege.

The reason I opened this topic is to check if this is the correct thought process to achieve what I want or not, and if not then how can I get my ADS from siege to hipfire from aimlabs properly

Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
  • Solution
1 hour ago, GoncasN said:

So I was thinking that if I convert my ADS from Siege to Hipfire from aimlabs with monitor distance I should get exactly what I want, which is to use aimlabs in hipfire with the feeling and aiming of ADS siege.

Set the FOV in Aimlabs to the same FOV as you ADS in siege, then match the 360 distance. This will make it identical.

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Set the FOV in Aimlabs to the same FOV as you ADS in siege, then match the 360 distance. This will make it identical.

Oh I see thank you so much!

Just out of curiosity, what would've happened if I did that conversion I was talking about? Was I that far off?