Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2015 at 11:56 AM, DPI Wizard said:

8ecb229aee4e33d987157d53c0ab8d04.jpg.c35

143.png Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Hipfire Horizontal
Config file:
GameSettings.ini
Path:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\[USERID]\
Sensitivity 1
Minimum:
MouseYawSensitivity=1
Default:
MouseYawSensitivity=50
Maximum:
MouseYawSensitivity=100
Multiplier 1
Minimum:
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.00001
Default:
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.02
Maximum:
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=1
Notes:
Set MousePitchSensitivity to the same value as MouseYawSensitivity.
Default FOV:
DefaultFOV=60 | Vertical Degrees
FOV Notes:
Set the FOV in the config file.
Affected by:
FOV: cross.png
WPS: cross.png
Engine:
AnvilNext 2.0
Added:
2015-11-29
Updated:
2017-10-22

Hi! Seems that they are going to update different sens for different scopes in the next season. The feature will be available on test server 08/17. Would we get sens conversion for that? Thanks.

• Wizard
5 hours ago, otori said:

test server in 90fov, acog fov is like 37.5 ?    not sure

2.5x Calculate ADS sensitivity is diffrent from multiplier .

multipliers 37.8 seems right 🤣

thanks for your work!

Was an error with the 2.5X FOV when calculating multiplier, fixed it now :) 37.8 is indeed the correct one.

Amazing work, not sure I understand how to properly use the tool, is there a specific way I should be calculating it? I seem to be stuck on MDV, You stated them all being the same with 0% MDV is to be expected, but I'm not 100% sure what that means, if I want to calculate current release to test server, and then figure out the exact distance to flick for each scope, how would I do that? Many thanks, going to be subbed for a while I think.

Edit: Upon further reading, it seems like that's just the way Ubi intended for it to be added, odd, I'm still going to look for a way to make scoping in feel nearly exactly the same as hipfire as I'm accurate with shotguns but not with 2.5% scopes.

Edited by killerjerick
Read up on MDV and ubi's weird scope update.
  • Wizard
56 minutes ago, killerjerick said:

Amazing work, not sure I understand how to properly use the tool, is there a specific way I should be calculating it? I seem to be stuck on MDV, You stated them all being the same with 0% MDV is to be expected, but I'm not 100% sure what that means, if I want to calculate current release to test server, and then figure out the exact distance to flick for each scope, how would I do that? Many thanks, going to be subbed for a while I think.

It just means that the game scales the scopes to MDV 0%, so if you use that as the matching method they will all show the same value. Nothing special, but it might at first seem like the conversion isn't working if you expect different values.

What do you mean by stuck on MDV? You can select any method you want.

To convert from release to test server you should choose one of the aims from release to convert from, as they all scale differently.

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

It just means that the game scales the scopes to MDV 0%, so if you use that as the matching method they will all show the same value. Nothing special, but it might at first seem like the conversion isn't working if you expect different values.

What do you mean by stuck on MDV? You can select any method you want.

To convert from release to test server you should choose one of the aims from release to convert from, as they all scale differently.

Ah, I had it on "all" expecting it to convert each one separately, I think I understand now, thank you very much! :)

14 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This game only cares about vertical FOV :) Tried it now, and changing aspect ratio does not affect the scopes 360 distance.

I'm talking about ts tho, it doesnt affect scoped distane in live build

Edited by NukePotato