Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Battlefield V

18 minutes ago, Ryzzen117 said:

Hello, used this site to transfer my CS:GO sens to BF5, but the ADS sens feels way to fast, any idea why ?
image.png.ee81d48fa7aa24b57b7a4f256831b9f1.png 

Your FOV in BFV is significantly higher than CSGO. BFV uses vertical FOV. The correct conversion is 73.74 in the config file or 74 in-game for BFV. FOV effects the ADS significantly. It actually makes hipfire feel different as well.

il y a 11 minutes, Bryjoe a dit :

Your FOV in BFV is significantly higher than CSGO. BFV uses vertical FOV. The correct conversion is 73.74 in the config file or 74 in-game for BFV. FOV effects the ADS significantly. It actually makes hipfire feel different as well.

Yeah I know I did that already and my hipfire sens is good, just the ADS is too fast
edit, Instead of have my ADS sliders to 146%, I only set the universal soldier aim slider to 146% and it feels way better, was that the problem ?

Edited by Ryzzen117
Guest ZSfGuBcu

Hello , So i Have a Very Simple Question That i Just want Confirmation :)

When i Select The Ads effected By Fov=Off in the Video Settings Tab , When i aim down sights my fov will go all the way back to default ( 55 on pc ) ? 

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Guest ZSfGuBcu said:

When i Select The Ads effected By Fov=Off in the Video Settings Tab , When i aim down sights my fov will go all the way back to default ( 55 on pc ) ? 

Almost, it did in BF4 but there's a slight adjustment to this in BFV. You can see the exact FOV of every scope if you set ADS FOV to Off in the calculator and browse through the scopes :)

image.png

Guest ZSfGuBcu
15 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Almost, it did in BF4 but there's a slight adjustment to this in BFV. You can see the exact FOV of every scope if you set ADS FOV to Off in the calculator and browse through the scopes :)

image.png

thanks and have a great day 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having difficulty matching my 360 rotation in Siege to BFV. I've used this calculator successfully with other games such as APEX, Overwatch, etc... but BFV doesn't seem to match up.

When I was doing a quick 360 test, I found that my soldier sens should be closer to 10% instead of 13% (seen in the screenshot). Just wondering if I'm miscalculating something?
The biggest issue I have is that my ADS and scopes seem all wonky currently in BFV. Might be imagining it, but I am using the 10% that I felt out instead of 13% in the calculator.

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 12.52.16 PM.png

ah didnt know siege calced its fov different :D

have you tried copying the settings over into the config instead of ingame? theres been some really weird bugs with the aiming systems in bf5 tbh

Edited by Cyb3rsage
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 12:56 PM, toothcake said:

I'm having difficulty matching my 360 rotation in Siege to BFV. I've used this calculator successfully with other games such as APEX, Overwatch, etc... but BFV doesn't seem to match up.

When I was doing a quick 360 test, I found that my soldier sens should be closer to 10% instead of 13% (seen in the screenshot). Just wondering if I'm miscalculating something?
The biggest issue I have is that my ADS and scopes seem all wonky currently in BFV. Might be imagining it, but I am using the 10% that I felt out instead of 13% in the calculator.

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 12.52.16 PM.png

I found the solution.

Enable Raw Mouse Input. I didn't like Raw Mouse Input in Siege, so I never had it enabled in other games.

This fixed all my problems.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, toothcake said:

I found the solution.

Enable Raw Mouse Input. I didn't like Raw Mouse Input in Siege, so I never had it enabled in other games.

This fixed all my problems.

Great! Unless the game somehow messes it up, raw input is definitely always recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
vor einer Stunde schrieb DPI Wizard:

Brilliant (and about time!), updated it now.

Thanks for the fast update but apparently the decimal can only be changed on the soldier mouse sensitivity, all the other ones are still + - 1%. My bad, sorry, i have written my post above a bit inaccurate.

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, Ganja said:

Thanks for the fast update but apparently the decimal can only be changed on the soldier mouse sensitivity, all the other ones are still + - 1%. My bad, sorry, i have written my post above a bit inaccurate.

Just noticed this myself, fixed it already :)

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
11 minutes ago, NukeON said:

If I choose battlefield to convert the other games, but with viewspeed, what percentage of the USA should I put in? I'm testing from 0%, but after months, I find the speed of targeting so slow.

Viewspeed horizontal is about 124%, viewspeed vertical is about 133%.

The calculator actually does the math for you, if you select a scope and viewspeed, the placeholder for USA will show the approximate equivalent.

image.png

image.png

• Wizard
Just now, NukeON said:
124/5000

But the value that I have to put from the USA in the game how much would it be for VIEWSPEED ?, to make the conversions from there.

I've updated my original post, didn't read your question correctly the first time :)

• 1 month later...

I have a peculiar problem that I'm hoping some sensitivity guru's here can help with..

Around the time Firestorm was release for BFV I noticed my mouse was always slower than what I configured. before this, the settings I obtained from mouse sensitivity calculator worked perfectly, but since March or so it has always been off. I finally found out that lowering my polling rate to 500hz or 125 hz brings the sensitivity back to the calculated values. if I leave it at 1000hz it is 1-2 inches slower (longer 360 distance).

This does not happen in any other game and my mouse (deathadder chroma) works perfectly everywhere else. I have raw input on, vsync off, I have tried with Dx11 or Dx12, future frame rendering on/off.. the only thing that changes my mouse sensitivity is polling rate.

Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
7 hours ago, Reyskor said:

what is better for ''muscle memory'' ADS FOV on or off?

No real benefit of either. If you want a true zoom based on your FOV, set it to on, if you want a fixed zoom regardless of FOV turn it off. It really depends on if you like the scopes with it on or off, the sensitivity will scale exactly like you want it in this game since you have full control of it.