Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Battlefield 1

• Wizard

0 means movement around the crosshair will be matched between zoom levels, the default 1.33 means it will be matched at 75% of the monitor distance for 16:9 monitors  (9/16*1.33). The Coefficient do extremely small changes when close to 0, barely calculable. But the difference becomes large the further up you go.

In other words, this is a fine-tuning mechanism to select where on a 2D plane (your monitor) you want the movement to match, since it can only be matched to one point when the FOV is different as it is between scopes etc.

If you turn USA off, the sensitivity between scopes will simply be (for default values): CONFIGFOV/AIMFOV* 360 COUNTS. This is effectively the same as setting Coefficient to 1 (since VFOV is being used), but you do not have any option of fine-tuning it, nor the options for the individual aims.

If you turn USA off, the sensitivity between scopes will simply be (for default values): CONFIGFOV/AIMFOV* 360 COUNTS.

That's good news, and new. BF4 used to have a hardcoded sensitivity for each weapon's ADS FOV. I might actually try not using USA.

Thanks for taking care of the vehicle stuff! Time for me to mention this site on battlelog...

Edited by Capta Praelium
  • Wizard

This is effectively the same as setting Coefficient to 1 (since VFOV is being used), but you do not have any option of fine-tuning it, nor the options for the individual aims.

Let me correct myself here, you obviously have the individual aim controls, but not the USA coefficient. Turn it off in-game, and set it to 1 in the calculator :)

That's good news, and new. BF4 used to have a hardcoded sensitivity for each weapon's ADS FOV. I might actually try not using USA.

Thanks for taking care of the vehicle stuff! Time for me to mention this site on battlelog...

I will go through BF4 this weekend and update it to support all variables.

Let me correct myself here, you obviously have the individual aim controls, but not the USA coefficient. Turn it off in-game, and set it to 1 in the calculator :)

I will go through BF4 this weekend and update it to support all variables.

That are great news!! Looking forward it :)

When i match FoV should I run Monitor Distance or 360 Distance?
It seems like no matter what I do when i use match monitor distance its off by a few. While the 360 distance is the exact same.

Like in Overwatch it's 70.53 Vertical / 103 Horizontal.
I match this in BF1 but when I use monitor distance it's off by a tiny bit.
Is that because of a difference in FoV like 70.52999 or?

(referring to hipfire, I still use Monitor distance for ADS)

Edited by NoMaD.oW
  • Wizard

That are great news!! Looking forward it :)

It's done!

When i match FoV should I run Monitor Distance or 360 Distance?

It seems like no matter what I do when i use match monitor distance its off by a few. While the 360 distance is the exact same.

Like in Overwatch it's 70.53 Vertical / 103 Horizontal.

I match this in BF1 but when I use monitor distance it's off by a tiny bit.

Is that because of a difference in FoV like 70.52999 or?

(referring to hipfire, I still use Monitor distance for ADS)

If you have the same FOV it doesn't matter which conversion method you use. What do you mean when you say it's off by a tiny bit? The FOV calculation, or the sensitivity? Or the discrepancy?

It's done!

If you have the same FOV it doesn't matter which conversion method you use. What do you mean when you say it's off by a tiny bit? The FOV calculation, or the sensitivity? Or the discrepancy?

The Sensitivity seems to be different from 360 / Monitor distance, if you have the same FoV.

It's such a  small amount though that I dont think it matters too much.

• 2 weeks later...

OK.. I need some clarification with the calculator... I'll try and make this pretty simple what im trying to achieve...

For explanation my mouse rate will be 600DPI

My hipfire is 37cm/360 using 90fov 4:3, 106 actual Hfov for 16:9. 1 cm mouse movement = 3.7956 cm crosshair movement

Call of duty standard Iron sight is 50fov 4:3, 63.7 actual Hfov for 16:9. Giving me an Aim Down Sight of 78.7cm/360 (Matching with 0% - COD)

Taking this to BF1.. I'd like to set the above with the Zoom sensitivity slider and then lock it in with USA co eff of 1.33... I seem to be getting some stupid results and would appreciate some help!

PS: I realise if I set USA to 0% it will be the same as COD? But I only want to match the one 50FOV by ratio and then link the remainder of the FOV with 1.33 co eff.

Thanks.\

EDIT: Maybe ill just use 0% Co eff and leave it at that... Has anybody played the new titanfall update? Does that have USA or is it just an ADS slider?

Edited by DNAMTE
  • 3 weeks later...

OK.. I need some clarification with the calculator... I'll try and make this pretty simple what im trying to achieve...

For explanation my mouse rate will be 600DPI

My hipfire is 37cm/360 using 90fov 4:3, 106 actual Hfov for 16:9. 1 cm mouse movement = 3.7956 cm crosshair movement

Call of duty standard Iron sight is 50fov 4:3, 63.7 actual Hfov for 16:9. Giving me an Aim Down Sight of 78.7cm/360 (Matching with 0% - COD)

Taking this to BF1.. I'd like to set the above with the Zoom sensitivity slider and then lock it in with USA co eff of 1.33... I seem to be getting some stupid results and would appreciate some help!

PS: I realise if I set USA to 0% it will be the same as COD? But I only want to match the one 50FOV by ratio and then link the remainder of the FOV with 1.33 co eff.

Thanks.\

EDIT: Maybe ill just use 0% Co eff and leave it at that... Has anybody played the new titanfall update? Does that have USA or is it just an ADS slider?

I get what  you're wanting to do but it's going to be harmful to your muscle memory to have different screen distance %'s for different zoom levels.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm new to this forum and i really like the idea creating same sens for all your games!

Anyhoow.. my brain hurts from trying to sort out this bf1 setting..

I seem to have found my sens for hip fire which is 6% with 2 sens 21.5 inch monitor.. 800 dpi

BUT the issue is that i can't figure out what zoom level i should have in bf1 compared to cs:go - in cs:go i have 0.844288 ... 

My face hurts, pls help me. :( - In Multiplier 1 @ calculator it said invalid or some sort.. 

best regards :)

edit - perhaps this is the correct number? if not, i am 100% lost :D 0.897812 

Edited by medge

Hello, i'm new to this forum and i really like the idea creating same sens for all your games!

Anyhoow.. my brain hurts from trying to sort out this bf1 setting..

I seem to have found my sens for hip fire which is 6% with 2 sens 21.5 inch monitor.. 800 dpi

BUT the issue is that i can't figure out what zoom level i should have in bf1 compared to cs:go - in cs:go i have 0.844288 ... 

My face hurts, pls help me. :( - In Multiplier 1 @ calculator it said invalid or some sort.. 

best regards :)

edit - perhaps this is the correct number? if not, i am 100% lost :D 0.897812 

Edit: since you know your match distance of 25% just use the calculator?

Edited by Skwuruhl

0.844288 is the same as 0.333335533123028 4:3 horizontal distance and the same as 0.250001649842271 vertical distance.

So set your universal soldier aiming to 25%.

Note: all this assumes you use the first zoom level of the AWP and not the second.

What i need is the correct numbers for setting my bf1 up in my CONFIG - f.ex in cs:go i have 1.749715 sens - and zoom is still 0.844288.

monitor size, 21.5 - DPI 800 - scale 25% 

Edited by medge
  • 4 weeks later...

yes just use usa on.

Also there is a fault on the calculato: Zoom factor 1x and USA ON is excat the same sensitivity as hipfire cause 1x Zoom doesnt zoom in at all it stays on the same fov. But the calculator say u have to increase your soldier zoom sensitivity for 1x scopes. Correct me please if iam wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Wizard
7 hours ago, ccmike9 said:

my settings file keeps resetting to the last used ingame setting for mouse sens.  Anyone know od a way to stop that?  read-only doesn't work

It's probably the cloud-saved file overwriting the local one. Do you get a question to keep local or cloud files when starting the game?

• 1 month later...

So I have a question about the vehicle sensitivity. I found a great setup for hipfire and site sensitivities but whenever I enter a vehicle it just feels absolutely awful. The viewspeed calculation seems to be way too low and even adjusting manually I can't find anything that feels quite right. I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong or what specifically should be done. The seemingly random and inconsistent vehicle sensitivities are absolutely killing my enjoyment of them. For instance the tanks have approximately zero sensitivity and make turning basically impossible. Adjust vehicle sensitivity so that it is at least useable and then other aspects (non zoomed in or just basic camera look on other vehicles) are ridiculously sensitive. Just feels awful and was wondering if there was something I'm missing.

I've tried finding other posts about vehicle inconsistencies and can barely find anything (a couple reddit posts with 1 or 2 comments) and nothing that even comes close to actually addressing it. I experimented with manually changing each vehicle's sensitivity but even within a grouping it felt inconsistent. Compounded by the fact I couldn't get a sensitivity that felt right regardless just emphasized how awful it felt to me.

• Wizard
31 minutes ago, orangekiwii said:

So I have a question about the vehicle sensitivity. I found a great setup for hipfire and site sensitivities but whenever I enter a vehicle it just feels absolutely awful. The viewspeed calculation seems to be way too low and even adjusting manually I can't find anything that feels quite right. I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong or what specifically should be done. The seemingly random and inconsistent vehicle sensitivities are absolutely killing my enjoyment of them. For instance the tanks have approximately zero sensitivity and make turning basically impossible. Adjust vehicle sensitivity so that it is at least useable and then other aspects (non zoomed in or just basic camera look on other vehicles) are ridiculously sensitive. Just feels awful and was wondering if there was something I'm missing.

A lot of vehicles like tanks have a max speed they can turn at, which is why they will so sluggish and off compared to normal sensitivity. The calculations should be correct (unless they changed something in a recent update), but you have to move very slowly to actual get the correct calculated sensitivity.

Don't read too much into it. The default of 20 in game should be good for high sens players, I use 15 as a medium-low sens player.

I really don't know what you mean the tanks feel great at 15 and that is my viewspeed match. Switch to the default of 20 in game it should be plenty fast for any vehicle.

What is your infantry 360 distance?

I have about 13 inches for 360 according to the calculator or about 7% in game (what it looks like off the config file). The viewspeed recommends 6% for vehicles but it feels super sluggish in every vehicle i tried. I was testing around 21% for a rough match in viewspeed in the tanks but it still felt off. I appreciate the responses! I guess I'm more just disappointed that the game seems balanced like this. Not fair for someone with god-tier aim to 360 no scope in a mounted turret but would feel a lot more consistent. Especially since everything on foot feels wonderful. 

For years I'd been trying to manually match my sensitivity between games (knew 360 wasn't good enough cause basic perception / fov changed it) and spent hours (in some games disappointingly) trying to get it to match. Found this site and felt vindicated. That someone put in far more useful effort and has made so many games much easier to setup is fantastic. This is also partially why the vehicle sensitivities feel so disappointing to me. Cause so many other aspects in so many other games feel 'right' now and this just doesn't.