Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Nameless said:

So this is the final result? i think the only problem with, i didnt tried it yet, but i think its gona make the models very small since i play swbf2  in 3d  person.

Perhaps, you can experiment with different FOV and just leave everything else the same.

• 1 month later...

If I want to keep my ''muscle memory'' from csgo to other games, What conversion method should I use for Hipfire, 360º to keep my cm/360º or monitor distance horizontal 0%??

CSGO: sens 3.0, 1920x1080, 16:9, default fov (I think it is 106.26), 24 inch monitor.

Rainbow Six Siege: 1920x1080, 16:9, 90FOV -----> If I use 360º method, my sens would be 12 and I will keep my cm/360º............ If I use MDH 0% method, my sens would be 9, but my cm/360º would be higher.

• Wizard
23 minutes ago, Akrow said:

Rainbow Six Siege: 1920x1080, 16:9, 90FOV -----> If I use 360º method, my sens would be 12 and I will keep my cm/360º............ If I use MDH 0% method, my sens would be 9, but my cm/360º would be higher.

Just try both and see which one works best for you. One of them will probably feel too fast or too slow.

1 hour ago, Akrow said:

If I want to keep my ''muscle memory'' from csgo to other games, What conversion method should I use for Hipfire, 360º to keep my cm/360º or monitor distance horizontal 0%??

CSGO: sens 3.0, 1920x1080, 16:9, default fov (I think it is 106.26), 24 inch monitor.

I used to go for 360 thinking that it made sens but i ave been convince otherwise recently. If the game you convert your sens to use a different fov; then if you go for 360 conversion your sens will be different higher or slower. The best way to go is 0% horizontal monitor distance for "muscle memory" even if it mean getting use to a different 360 distance.

Edited by Nameless
56 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I used to go for 360 thinking that it made sens but i ave been convince otherwise recently. If the game you convert your sens to use a different fov; then if you go for 360 conversion your sens will be different higher or slower. The best way to go is 0% horizontal monitor distance for "muscle memory" even if it mean getting use to a different 360 distance.

So... the best option is to use the same fov in all games? That way ''0% horinzontal monitor distance'' will match with cm/360º too, right??

Edited by Akrow

Yes, if you can adjust the fov. But maybe not for scope since games doesn't necessary use the same scaling method for ads sens and for scope sens. For example if i'm not mistaking csgo players struggle's with Apex because Apex doesn't use the same scaling method for scope as csgo. Which mean's that they cannot just use the same fov which is 90 in csgo by default to convert their scope sens. They ave to choose between 360 distance or 0%mdh for scope conversion. But for your hipfire  conversion, you can use 360 distance if the fov is the same  from one game to another for a 100% accurate conversion but i would double check with 0%mdh just to be sure. 

Edited by Nameless
5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yes, if you can adjust the fov. But maybe not for scope since games doesn't necessary use the same scaling method for ads sens and for scope sens. For example if i'm not mistaking csgo players struggle's with Apex because Apex doesn't use the same scaling method for scope as csgo. Which mean's that they cannot just use the same fov which is 90 in csgo by default to convert their scope sens. They ave to choose between 360 distance or 0%mdh for scope conversion. But for your hipfire  conversion, you can use 360 distance if the fov is the same  from one game to another for a 100% accurate conversion but i would double check with 0%mdh just to be sure. 

Then I will use %MDH (or 360º) if I can set the same FOV, and for ADS/Scope will use 0%MDH. Thanks!!

Even if you can set the same fov;  you use 0%MDH . The reason why you want to check both methods (0%MDH & 360Distance) is that if both game use the same scaling method then you will get the exact same result for both conversion method (0%MDH & 360Distance) but if not there should be a small difference when using the 360 distance conversion method, like you can see in those pics, if i'm not mistaking. I'm using the exact same fov/ same sens and this is the result that i get. And for scope you do the same.

1.PNG.581899262fe4a5bc833326d1aa593dbc.PNG3.PNG.052715eff09d25e132babb1666e9fb60.PNG

Edited by Nameless
4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

But if you don't want to bother understanding how this system work and just want a simple answer to what best for "muscle memory" then: You go for 0%MDH for everything and i would double check with 0%MDV just to make sure that you get the same result. If so you go for 0%MDH in everything.

And if i get differents sens with 0%MDH and %MDV? What should I use?

MDV.jpg

MDH.jpg

44 minutes ago, Nameless said:

If you can set the same fov;  you use 0%MDH . The reason why you want to check both methods (0%MDH & 360Distance) is that if both game use the same scaling method then you will get the exact same result for both conversion method (0%MDH & 360Distance) but if not there should be a small difference like you can see in those pics, if i'm not mistaking. I'm using the exact same fov/ same sens and this is the result that i get. And for scope you do the same.

1.PNG.581899262fe4a5bc833326d1aa593dbc.PNG3.PNG.052715eff09d25e132babb1666e9fb60.PNG

In yours pics you chose a 4:3 ratio for left for dead,  but you didnt change your resolution (1920x1080), for 4:3 ratio shouldn't resolution be lower? like 1280x960 or 1280x1024...?

For example, in CSGO if you choose 4:3 aspect ratio, you can't select 1920x1080 resolution.

1 minute ago, Akrow said:

In yours pics you chose a 4:3 ratio for left for dead,  but you didnt change your resolution (1920x1080), for 4:3 ratio shouldn't resolution be lower? like 1280x960 or 1280x1024...?

For example, in CSGO if you choose 4:3 aspect ratio, you can't select 1920x1080 resolution.

no i didnt but its the default ratio found by the converter. Should i change it? to what since i'm using 1920x1080 in every games?

Just now, Nameless said:

no i didnt but its the default ratio found by the converter. Should i change it? to what since i'm using 1920x1080 in every games?

But I think you cant choose 4:3 aspect ratio and 1920x1080 in Left4Dead game, and in your conversion you are using it

4 minutes ago, Akrow said:

But I think you cant choose 4:3 aspect ratio and 1920x1080 in Left4Dead game, and in your conversion you are using it

4 minutes ago, Akrow said:

Yes you are right, i'm using 16:9 widescreen in 1920x1080.  Should i then select hdreg 16:9?

1 hour ago, Akrow said:

And if i get differents sens with 0%MDH and %MDV? What should I use?

MDV.jpg

MDH.jpg

I think its normal that you don't get the same 360 distance result between both conversion methods since the vertical distance wont be the same as horizontal unless your monitor is in a perfect square. What matter is that you get the same result for hipfire and zoom sens with both method (0%MDH & 0% MDV). Now for the mousesensitivityMultiplierUnit i'm not quite sure what this is. But you can make some check by selecting different aim option to see what is what. And  you get a tiny difference in distances between csgo and rb6 because that its the closest that the game set it.

Edited by Nameless
  • 2 weeks later...
vor 1 Minute schrieb Nameless:

I dont think it matter as long as you input your old and new resolution in the calculator. I usually use MHD% then i double check with MVD%

the MHD% is faster than the MVD% cause of the different aspect ratio 16:9 / 21:9