Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Apex Legends

1 hour ago, fortunate reee said:

unless you run around with your ads 100% of the time id still go for hipfire match at 0% same fov  (i go from desktop to hipfire/ads tho so each their own)

i will give it a try again. The problem for me is that the same fov on apex looks so zoomed in.

18 minutes ago, mindow said:

Where can we change MDH in apex ?

there is no reason why you would want to  change  "monitor distance horizontal " (that is a term used to describe one method of calculating values for your scopes , not something one changes)

READ THIS 

^^^^^^^^^ this should teach you, how this tool works

apex uses 0% monitor distance as its default ads scaling method ( 1.0 ads = 0% in calculator )

if you want to match another ads multiplier you would have to enable per scope ads values in game / settings file

and use your respective multiplier in the calculator

Edited by fortunate reee
il y a 18 minutes, fortunate reee a dit :

there is no reason why you would want to  change  "monitor distance horizontal " (that is a term used to describe one method of calculating values for your scopes , not something one changes)

READ THIS 

^^^^^^^^^ this should teach you, how this tool works

apex uses 0% monitor distance as its default ads scaling method ( 1.0 ads = 0% in calculator )

if you want to match another ads multiplier you would have to enable per scope ads values in game / settings file

and use your respective multiplier in the calculator

I tried but theses values seems wrong:

image.thumb.png.ebe2c596254b2b6a8589f24262513286.png

• 4 weeks later...

@DPI Wizardi have a question regarding Apex ADS sensitivity, when converting a senstivity from modern warfare to apex it cites an ads sens of like 1.5 something, but if you just look at the ads of a 1x scope in apex with a 1.0 multiplier and then look at it with the cited 1.5 whatever youll see the ads sensitivities are way different. wouldnt a 1x scope ads speed be relatively similar even between games?

• Wizard
1 minute ago, twoody12 said:

wouldnt a 1x scope ads speed be relatively similar even between games?

No, what a 1x is varies a lot between games. Scopes with the same name indicating the power does not mean they are the same. Heck, even withing Modern Warfare the 8X has less zoom than the 5X... So names mean nothing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm new to this. I've been reading the comments trying to figure out how to use this calculator correctly.

But i'm still not sure. Can someone please help me out with the right settings?

i'm trying to make CoD MW and APEX feel the same as possible.

Monitor: 34in and 21:9 Aspect Ratio

DPI: 800

CoD settings:

Sens: 6

ADS Mouse Sens: Relative

Monitor Distance Coefficient: 0.0

FOV: 110

This is what I have so far:

Sens1.jpg

Sens2.jpg

10 hours ago, akita91 said:

Hello, i'm new to this. I've been reading the comments trying to figure out how to use this calculator correctly.

But i'm still not sure. Can someone please help me out with the right settings?

i'm trying to make CoD MW and APEX feel the same as possible.

Monitor: 34in and 21:9 Aspect Ratio

DPI: 800

CoD settings:

Sens: 6

ADS Mouse Sens: Relative

Monitor Distance Coefficient: 0.0

FOV: 110

This is what I have so far:

Sens1.jpg

Sens2.jpg

pretty much this setup just make sure you got the in game settings part configured the right way (use auto fov instead of matching manually yourself )

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9695b3a180acc541d4052122965071cd

29 minutes ago, akita91 said:

Thank you very much.

By use auto fov you mean don't have the FOV Type on Vdeg. And leave it on the original Hdeg16:9: 110 to Multiplier: 1.3419?

image.png.6d72e8ddd3135aa91d6cd1040b5ab003.png the  sites auto fov matcher (auto fov )

if you enable it and set it to 110 hdeg 16;9 mode that should match all your games to that fov by default , if they can go up that high

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 2:38 PM, ProuDBeasT said:

Why does the "scalar_0" value change here? Which one should I use out of those two?

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=4588cd67d39f4420dbb66307515fbde9

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=32ace21a72902063823015ca37c76de6

Oddly enough, all the other multipliers stay exactly the same.

This has a discrepancy because mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 has an impact on two different ADS like 1X Scope / ADS (SMG, SG, Pistol) - 88.531166 FOV (16:9 Hdeg) in your case and ADS (AR, LMG, Sniper) - 82.109242 FOV (16:9 Hdeg) and since FOV for them is different, and slider for adjustment is one, then you need to choose from these two which you prefer, I personally would choose conversion for 1X Scope / ADS (SMG, SG, Pistol) - 1.089236 sens, because it's perfect for 1X HCOG, 1X Holo Sight, 1X Digital Threat Sight and for Ironsights for SMG, SG, Pistol (not for RE-45), when ADS (AR, LMG, Sniper) only for Ironsights not for 1X Scopes, So the choice is yours, but developers, of course, should have separated these two increases from each other for different sensitivity sliders, and so we have what we have 😄

Edited by Insido
12 hours ago, Insido said:

This has a discrepancy because mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 has an impact on two different ADS like 1X Scope / ADS (SMG, SG, Pistol) - 88.531166 FOV (16:9 Hdeg) in your case and ADS (AR, LMG, Sniper) - 82.109242 FOV (16:9 Hdeg) and since FOV for them is different, and slider for adjustment is one, then you need to choose from these two which you prefer, I personally would choose conversion for 1X Scope / ADS (SMG, SG, Pistol) - 1.089236 sens, because it's perfect for 1X HCOG, 1X Holo Sight, 1X Digital Threat Sight and for Ironsights for SMG, SG, Pistol (not for RE-45), when ADS (AR, LMG, Sniper) only for Ironsights not for 1X Scopes, So the choice is yours, but developers, of course, should have separated these two increases from each other for different sensitivity sliders, and so we have what we have 😄

Hey, I didn't even think about that, thanks and yes, I'd also choose 1X Scope / ADS  over the other ADS option. @DPI Wizard could you include any kind of note that indicates if it's 1X or not when using the "All" conversion, please?

15 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

EDIT: It's usually mentioned in parenthesis, but Apex is a little weird in that it has very good granular aim sensitivity, but still there's still some overlap between guns.

Yes, I just didn't know that the calculator was using the ADS (AR, LMG, Sniper) option for the first sensitivity multiplier instead of the 1X option when setting the conversion to "All".

Just found out apex has problems with FOV and ADS, exactly what made me think I was bad at APEX for a long time. Sometimes I could perfeclty track enemies with 1x, but sens feels off when using 2x or 3x right after. I read a lot about how to fix it, but i still have a problem.

I want to have FOV 110, because I use FOV 110 in COD MW. Even if I try that fix "FOV/70" and add to the value in cfg file, I won't get 110 FOV in-game, and I get a higher value (measuring 'in-game). The thing is my FOV end up being different, and I realized if I use 94FOV in apex for that fovscale 94/70, in-game my HFOV is 110. Is it correct? What do I need to have same FOV in COD MW and APEX? 

What's the difference between FOV and HFOV? I want to have 110 Horizontal FOV on both games... wouldnt that be ideal?

Edited by ruk1_br
9 hours ago, ruk1_br said:

Just found out apex has problems with FOV and ADS, exactly what made me think I was bad at APEX for a long time. Sometimes I could perfeclty track enemies with 1x, but sens feels off when using 2x or 3x right after. I read a lot about how to fix it, but i still have a problem.

I want to have FOV 110, because I use FOV 110 in COD MW. Even if I try that fix "FOV/70" and add to the value in cfg file, I won't get 110 FOV in-game, and I get a higher value (measuring 'in-game). The thing is my FOV end up being different, and I realized if I use 94FOV in apex for that fovscale 94/70, in-game my HFOV is 110. Is it correct? What do I need to have same FOV in COD MW and APEX? 

What's the difference between FOV and HFOV? I want to have 110 Horizontal FOV on both games... wouldnt that be ideal?

apex has its in game fov numbers off , you can use the calculator for matching the actual fov when using the setting file option

( shouldn't be an actual issue when using focal length/0%  tho )

fov is just a simple  term 

there is different implementations depending on the games fov type and the used aspect ratio

73.74vdeg would be 90 horizontal on 4;3 aspect ratio and

73.74 vdeg would also be 106.26horizontal  on 16;9

90 in game ends up being image.png.b81644da047ecf1284fe636914fa4078.png

instead of                             image.png.ce40ede2567ce9292d35a1865cdfb72d.png

you might be able to spot the issue

all this is pretty well explained in the image.png.906098748a5baeb33b8830d43cbd1f61.png and this thread  below

highly recommend reading this

as far as fixing image.thumb.png.8a0e4a2dec36fe57e242eb811e3e8cfc.png

^this goes im not sure what exactly the issue you are facing in this case might be but id assume that it might just be you not being used to using focal length scaling (1.0 ads in apex ) for your scopes  ( have you used 0% matching before ? )

5 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

apex has its in game fov numbers off , you can use the calculator for matching the actual fov when using the setting file option

( shouldn't be an actual issue when using focal length/0%  tho )

fov is just a simple  term 

there is different implementations depending on the games fov type and the used aspect ratio

73.74vdeg would be 90 horizontal on 4;3 aspect ratio and

73.74 vdeg would also be 106.26horizontal  on 16;9

90 in game ends up being image.png.b81644da047ecf1284fe636914fa4078.png

instead of                             image.png.ce40ede2567ce9292d35a1865cdfb72d.png

you might be able to spot the issue

all this is pretty well explained in the image.png.906098748a5baeb33b8830d43cbd1f61.png and this thread  below

highly recommend reading this

as far as fixing image.thumb.png.8a0e4a2dec36fe57e242eb811e3e8cfc.png

^this goes im not sure what exactly the issue you are facing in this case might be but id assume that it might just be you not being used to using focal length scaling (1.0 ads in apex ) for your scopes  ( have you used 0% matching before ? )

Thanks for the quick response, @fortunate reee, but in the past I've read a lot about it, and to be honest, it is too much information for a guy that plays occasionally and don't want to invest too much time on this subject because the game has broken ads system. I just got another month subscription and I'm wondering if you guys could help me with this:

24" 1920x1080 monitor (WPS 6/11), 800 dpi, 

APEX:  2.4 sens, 110HFOV, 0.7 ADS multiplier. I want all ADS (iron sights, 1x, 2x, 3x... 10x) to have same monitor distance. Before findind this thread, I was doing some calculation based ona a reddit thread and got to this value.... don't know if it's correct.

fovscale 1.3428

mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 "0.7498"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_1 "0.8390"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_2 "0.8719"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_3 "0.8838"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_4 "0.8929"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_5 "0.8957"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_6 "0.8971"

And after that, I would like to have same sens to COD warzone (8 sens I guess, 110HFOV, 0.7 ads multiplier). How do I set that in the app?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ruk1_br
1 hour ago, ruk1_br said:

Thanks for the quick response, @fortunate reee, but in the past I've read a lot about it, and to be honest, it is too much information for a guy that plays occasionally and don't want to invest too much time on this subject because the game has broken ads system. I just got another month subscription and I'm wondering if you guys could help me with this:

24" 1920x1080 monitor (WPS 6/11), 800 dpi, 

APEX:  2.4 sens, 110HFOV, 0.7 ADS multiplier. I want all ADS (iron sights, 1x, 2x, 3x... 10x) to have same monitor distance. Before findind this thread, I was doing some calculation based ona a reddit thread and got to this value.... don't know if it's correct.

fovscale 1.3428

mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 "0.7498"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_1 "0.8390"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_2 "0.8719"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_3 "0.8838"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_4 "0.8929"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_5 "0.8957"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_6 "0.8971"

And after that, I would like to have same sens to COD warzone (8 sens I guess, 110HFOV, 0.7 ads multiplier). How do I set that in the app?

Thanks in advance!

apex legends uses 0% monitor distance (matching at cross hair for ideal tracking ) (it isn't actually broken when set to default scaling , most users aren't used to it scopes getting slower with high zoom this can feel off  )

the per scope scalars have some flaws to them with different zooms  to them so it is far better to stick to a  0% type matching

cod defaults to 1.3333 /133%vertical monitor distance these days , but gives you the option to use 0% too

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=2891e98e802fe1fccdb6b3080c29e75e

^this would be 0% match at 0.7 ads

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9dee7b690fe749001b4d1cf0a11e81ed

this would be 133.333% vertical^  at 0.7

image.png.746487070041345b407d038450ee2ca4.png 0.7= 70% /1.0 = 100% etc

the 133.33333% vertical can be replaced by any method of scope scaling you prefer

0% hor / vert / 100% hor / 177.78 %vert  and plenty more multiple of those

are mentioned i the instructions

Edited by fortunate reee