Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

IMPORTANT

With actual mice, I've tested it with g402, g502, g303, g305 and gpro. Doom had accel before the reg fix, the only game that I still have problems with is cs 1.6/ cz - going right there's no acceleration going left though, you will end up 2-3 degrees off your target (negative accel).

Never though there would be differences in mouse acc in just different builds of  the same Windows Version 😨 

Why exacly doesnt build 1809 Need zoyatas-mouse-fix ? The Default values are different from Zoyatas-mouse fix.

Edited by WhoCares?
25 minutes ago, WhoCares? said:

Never though there would be differences in mouse acc in just different builds of  the same Windows Version 😨 

Why exacly doesnt build 1809 Need zoyatas-mouse-fix ? The Default values are different from Zoyatas-mouse fix.

Agreed, I'm curious about this.

@WhoCares? Microsoft fucks up on a daily basis, different version of windows might or not require the fix. It can differ based on mouse as well and, even if it has the same sensor the srom outputs a different signal. We are doing a comprehensive analysis on different os'es we've dropped 1809 (as it has a locked 10mhz frequency even disabling it in bios won't work, thus the only timer thats effective is tsc, pmt is unavailable) 1709 might be better, but 1151 ltsc looks solid. Check out this results:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533881637948096522/562236395834572820/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533881637948096522/562236447088967690/unknown.png
and that achievable with little to no tweaking BUT with hyper threading ON :(.
Win7 and 8.1 are in testing as well, but it will take time till anything is concluded.

Could someone explain to me how this even has any effect on games with raw input? I'm not exactly an expert on this but afaik the tl:dr for raw input has always been that it allows the game or application to receive input data directly from the hardware as well as process it directly effectively circumventing the built in input interpretation in windows so I don't quite understand the need for this?

Ask Microsoft what they broke in 1703, partially fixed in 1709 and broke again in 1803. 1809 does not require any mouse fix but it suffers from other things like the inability to change HPET. Raw input in csgo isnt using raw input method, it just disables WM-Input and uses direct input. Set rawinput to off tells csgo to also use direct input but it doesnt ignore WM settings and such.
In theory the mousefix shouldnt affect raw input in the first place..(but somehow it does on the versions I mentioned) because all its changing is WM-input which is being ignored when turning raw input on.. its meant to fix mouse movement of legacy games which havnt had raw input..

7 hours ago, iBerggman said:

Could someone explain to me how this even has any effect on games with raw input? I'm not exactly an expert on this but afaik the tl:dr for raw input has always been that it allows the game or application to receive input data directly from the hardware as well as process it directly effectively circumventing the built in input interpretation in windows so I don't quite understand the need for this?

The mark C mouse fix  (or any reg fix that writes different value to EPS curve) is not necessary unless your playing a few specific, very old game builds that call a widows function (that was originally designed to remove accel), but in later builds actually added accel due to MS changing the values that function calls. If you have EPS unticked, it's completely unnecessary. Most of it is all just paranoia and placebo. I laugh when people say "but there is still some accel in the system I can feel!!!!" send a load of mouse counts at different speeds, it either arrives at the same place or it doesn't - nothing to do with feeling anything.

Also sometimes, it's handy to have EPS handy if you like it. I personally liked a bit of accel in some third person games as it makes the camera smoother. Alan Wake was an example of a fantastic game where the accel made it more enjoyable to play for me.

This phobia of all accel and "must banish it from any possible option within my system even when it's not enabled!!!!!"  as if the word equally could be replaced by say "leprosy" is pretty retarded.

1 hour ago, Pyroxia said:

I have g305 and zowie EC-1b but mostly using g305.

Set it to 850CPI and keep it at 6/11. Hero sensor's 12k steps are off by about 8%. That said when you calculate based on your cpi put 800-810 instead of 850.
450 is actually ~410
850 - 800
1700 - 1600
3400 - 3200 and so on.

Noob police if you are "phobia free" and your opinion isnt at all retarded install 1803 and enjoy your smooth accel.