Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Game request archive

10 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Supraball is added. Supraland has acceleration and no sensitivity option yet so we'll have to wait and see if they update it.

Thanks a lot. Just a note, for what I know there are more then 1 decimals, so in the future they could get added if it's possible.

On 12/2/2013 at 4:46 AM, Guest Kieran Vobrecht said:

It would be great if splinter cell blacklist could be added or at least as an option to vote for

@DPI Wizard

Planning on playing this with a friend this weekend. I'm not sure what the settings are like for this game, but adding it would be nice if you already own it.

Much appreciated

• Wizard
On 21/05/2018 at 22:43, shaqinoff said:

I'm going to bother you and ask about Halo 2 Vista again

What's the best way to acquire this game now? 

On 19/05/2018 at 11:31, Heio said:

Could you add state of decay 2?

Huge amounts of acceleration, sensitivity sliders with no numbers and no config file settings... Console ports be console ports.

25 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

What's the best way to acquire this game now? 

Currently Project Cartographer is the only realistic way since Microsoft dropped support for Games for Windows Live

I also want to ask about the ADS settings for Destiny 2. Would it be possible to add a generic "ADS" setting where you can input a specific zoom amount for the calculation, since Destiny 2 has a whole lot of different ADS zooms ?

Edited by shaqinoff
13 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Huge amounts of acceleration, sensitivity sliders with no numbers and no config file settings... Console ports be console ports.

Perhaps those settings can help to disable mouse acceleration? 

• Wizard
1 hour ago, d4MiS said:

Perhaps those settings can help to disable mouse acceleration? 

I'll check, disabling mouse smoothing might help. Still need to get the exact sensitivity somehow, I'll look through the files. Couldn't see the game writing to any file when changing sensitivity though.