Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

1 hour ago, CyanMagenta said:

I'm trying to find the config file(asked the Steam community,) but can report that the slider lacks numbers.

Slider does lack numbers, there is a config file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DUSK Episode 1\config

Brink is now free to play on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22350/BRINK/

I remember following its development a bit, and hearing that it was decidedly mediocre, but am interested in trying it out. I can't find a single mention of the game on this site, so if there ever were a time to get it into the calculator, now'd be the time. I'd also certainly appreciate it!

The in-game mouse sensitivity is just a bar and not easy to make small adjustments with, but I'm sure a console command exists, or at least config files.

There's no FOV adjustment, but a quick Google search taught me that you can change it by enabling the console and using "ui_fov" from 70 (or 75) to 110. The value seems to be vertical instead of horizontal, as 90 is pretty dang wide, and 103 is even wider. 

Another Google search brought me to a tool called the "Brink Configurator" but I'm hesitant to use it. I'm assuming it just edits config files though.

5 hours ago, Lach45 said:

Ever look into Smite?

I second this! I'd meant to suggest it but am always swamped.

Also, an update of sorts on Receiver: I cannot for the life of me find a file that seems to contain a sensitivity line that can be changed, nor is anyone on Steam really giving me much to go with. I'm guessing such files are required to potentially add the game, though, right?

Edited by CyanMagenta

Hey! There is new Postal 2 release on Steam. Would be good occasion to add this game and maybe Postal 3 aswell due to this:)

Also there was some Painkiller release on Steam too not long ago. If you can take a look into Painkiller series thats gonna be awesome.

And the last thing since i decided to ask for classic games, you promised to add Half-Life 1 once:rolleyes: Wont be a big deal since it shares a widely spread and known quake engine sens formula just not sure about fov influence in HL1.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Dribbler
  • Wizard
6 hours ago, Random11 said:

Hey Wizard!

The Amazing Eternals is in closed beta right now (pretty easy to secure a key, many sites were/are giving them away), it's by the same devs as Warframe, pretty solid game. Could you please add it?

Thanks!

Added look and aim sensitivity, missing scope. What's the quickest way to get a scoped gun?

19 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Added look and aim sensitivity, missing scope. What's the quickest way to get a scoped gun?

Hi there! Thank you!

You get scopes via cards, that you use. Winter (the character) has one in his default pack, so if you play with him a bit, you will be able to activate one such card quite quickly - couple of minutes gametime tops.