Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

I was mistaken in my correction to the 8x/15x scope sensitivities before @DPI Wizard updated the calculator to have correct magnification values. So using my method, people should always have the same sensitivities for Scoped 2x/4x/8x/15x, regardless of their zoom sensitivity ratio. If you use zoom sensitivity ratio 1 in CS:GO, then it actually works out to where ALL of the sensitivities are in fact the same. This is because PUBG's sensitivities are scaled the same as CS:GO with zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1. If you are using any other value for zoom sensitivity ratio, then you will have a different value for Scoping, and then another different value that works for all of the Scoped 2x/4x/8x/15x sensitivities.

As an example, my (finally) correct personal sensitives now are:

• Normal: 0.009900
  • VehicleDriver: 0.009900
  • Targeting: 0.009900
  • Scoping: 0.008749
  • Scope2X: 0.007731
  • Scope4X: 0.007731
  • Scope8X: 0.007731
  • Scope15X: 0.007731

So to be clear, all your sensitivities turn out to be the same in PUBG now that the calculator is corrected because you are using zoom sensitivity ratio 1 in CS:GO. In your case, that's 0.010890 across the board.

I will get around to amending the original post I made on my method to make it shorter and better organized, and also note the corrections that have been realized since then.

2 hours ago, Vols and Jezuz said:

I was mistaken in my correction to the 8x/15x scope sensitivities before @DPI Wizard updated the calculator to have correct magnification values. So using my method, people should always have the same sensitivities for Scoped 2x/4x/8x/15x, regardless of their zoom sensitivity ratio. If you use zoom sensitivity ratio 1 in CS:GO, then it actually works out to where ALL of the sensitivities are in fact the same. This is because PUBG's sensitivities are scaled the same as CS:GO with zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1. If you are using any other value for zoom sensitivity ratio, then you will have a different value for Scoping, and then another different value that works for all of the Scoped 2x/4x/8x/15x sensitivities.

As an example, my (finally) correct personal sensitives now are:

• Normal: 0.009900
  • VehicleDriver: 0.009900
  • Targeting: 0.009900
  • Scoping: 0.008749
  • Scope2X: 0.007731
  • Scope4X: 0.007731
  • Scope8X: 0.007731
  • Scope15X: 0.007731

So to be clear, all your sensitivities turn out to be the same in PUBG now that the calculator is corrected because you are using zoom sensitivity ratio 1 in CS:GO. In your case, that's 0.010890 across the board.

I will get around to amending the original post I made on my method to make it shorter and better organized, and also note the corrections that have been realized since then.

Thank you very much for clearing things up :D 

Sorry to be a nuisance but are my calculations correct if my scoped sensitivities are higher than my hipfire because in game my sensitivity feels really high when aiming in

Edited by Rashy
1 hour ago, devilish said:

I have a question i changed my sens from csgo to pubg but using the ingame calc now im seeing that config file is better do i revert the sens from (in-game) or use both?

So you need to delete the lines MouseSensitivity=50.00000 (or whatever your ingame sensitivity is) in the config file so it is like this for each sensitivity:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.010890)

Then replace the decimal value after LastConvertedMouseSensitivity (in my case 0.010890) with the sensitivity you got from the calculator

Repeat this for each different sensitivity like normal, scoping, 2x etc

Then make your gamesettings file read only so the game can't revert your changes and in game you won't see your sensitivity in the controls tab but it has been applied

Sorry if it is a bit unclear hope I helped :) 

5 minutes ago, Rashy said:

So you need to delete the lines MouseSensitivity=50.00000 (or whatever your ingame sensitivity is) in the config file so it is like this for each sensitivity:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.010890)

Then replace the decimal value after LastConvertedMouseSensitivity (in my case 0.010890) with the sensitivity you got from the calculator

Repeat this for each different sensitivity like normal, scoping, 2x etc

Then make your gamesettings file read only so the game can't revert your changes and in game you won't see your sensitivity in the controls tab but it has been applied

Sorry if it is a bit unclear hope I helped :) 

Yeah it did thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Rashy said:

Thank you very much for clearing things up :D 

Sorry to be a nuisance but are my calculations correct if my scoped sensitivities are higher than my hipfire because in game my sensitivity feels really high when aiming in

Your sensitivities should all be the same since your zoom sensitivity ratio is 1, like this:

• Normal: 0.010890
  • VehicleDriver: 0.010890
  • Targeting: 0.010890
  • Scoping: 0.010890
  • Scope2X: 0.010890
  • Scope4X: 0.010890
  • Scope8X: 0.010890
  • Scope15X: 0.010890

I agree that the zoomed sensitivities feel really high when scaling with zoom sensitivity ratio 1. I would suggest that you experiment with lowering it in CS:GO, which would also make the PUBG scopes less sensitive, relatively, using my method. Maybe start with 0.978753, which is the ratio you get if you convert CS:GO Hipfire to AWP zoom level 1 using viewspeed conversion. I think around 0.9 is a really good compromise that still allows you to make all the reasonable flicks you need to make, but still not so fast that it feels out of control.

1 hour ago, Vols and Jezuz said:

Your sensitivities should all be the same since your zoom sensitivity ratio is 1, like this:

• Normal: 0.010890
  • VehicleDriver: 0.010890
  • Targeting: 0.010890
  • Scoping: 0.010890
  • Scope2X: 0.010890
  • Scope4X: 0.010890
  • Scope8X: 0.010890
  • Scope15X: 0.010890

I agree that the zoomed sensitivities feel really high when scaling with zoom sensitivity ratio 1. I would suggest that you experiment with lowering it in CS:GO, which would also make the PUBG scopes less sensitive, relatively, using my method. Maybe start with 0.978753, which is the ratio you get if you convert CS:GO Hipfire to AWP zoom level 1 using viewspeed conversion. I think around 0.9 is a really good compromise that still allows you to make all the reasonable flicks you need to make, but still not so fast that it feels out of control.

Thanks for dealing with my derpiness

• Wizard
27 minutes ago, Xdar said:

How come the simple calculation of CS:GO Sensitivity divided by 101.0101 equals the same results as on this site, even when using different dpi values?

That works for 360 distance, and if you use the same DPI for both games, the relation between the sensitivities stays the same. Matching 360 distance between games that have such different FOV's usually doesn't feel right tough. Especially converting CSGO hipfire 360 distance to PUBG scoping will feel way too sensitive. 

The test server is live with the first person only mode and new FOV slider that goes up to 103 in the game's settings. First things first: Can the FOV be adjusted with the calculator as it is now, despite not being in the live game yet, and if so, what FOV type is it?

Also, if I change the FOV to 103, is it already known what the different FOV values are for all the zoom levels in the game, or do those change based on the FOV you select in the game?

This game gives endless fun but it does carry some major glitches. They need to sort out first person view, period. Your view and where your actual bullets fire from are not in sync. In most FPS your view is linked with your weapon, in this game the bullets come from the gun, sounds realistic. It's not in practice.
Handrails and lots of other objects will stop your shots even when you have a clear view through your ironsights. They need a dedicated first person view model and camera, rather then zooming in to the third person model, this is why the world seems extra large.

• Wizard

Updated everything to the latest (test) patch now, except in-game calculations for 1st person views (coming later).

A few notes:

• All scopes are changed, they were based on 70 FOV, they are now based on 80 FOV.
  • Since 1st and 3rd person use the same sensitivity, you have to chose which one to calculate for. They will always match Monitor Distance 100% between each other, but 360 distance will be different.
  • Changing FOV only affect 1st person normal and targeting, not any scopes.
  • Setting sensitivity and FOV in the config file is recommended, as the values set in the menus are not accurate.
15 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:
  • Setting sensitivity and FOV in the config file is recommended, as the values set in the menus are not accurate.

Currently, the "FpsCameraFov=X" in the config file seems to be misspelled as "FpsCamearFov=X" which I find funny. It's the test build, so I know it isn't final. Also, I know the value maxes it 103 in the game's settings, but what happens if you set it beyond it in the config file? Does it just force it back to 103?

Capture.png

17 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Just the 1st person aim type. The rest should be left alone as the fov doesn't affect them.

Wait, so the FOV on all the scopes remains the same regardless of the FOV setting? Even in 1pp-only?

Also, how come I get different numbers when I convert viewspeed from CSGO hipfire and from CSGO zoom 1 using zoom_sensitivity_ratio 1? Shouldn't everything be the same since it's all based on viewspeed? 

Edited by Inakyo
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, Inakyo said:

So should I be changing the FOV setting to 103 for every sensitivity I convert?

The FOV does not affect scopes, but as a general rule you should always enter your configured FOV. The calculator will handle it correctly.

6 hours ago, Lizardizzle said:

Also, I know the value maxes it 103 in the game's settings, but what happens if you set it beyond it in the config file? Does it just force it back to 103?

Currently you can set the FOV up to 179 in the config-file, above that it bugs out.

59 minutes ago, Inakyo said:

Wait, so the FOV on all the scopes remains the same regardless of the FOV setting? Even in 1pp-only?

Also, how come I get different numbers when I convert viewspeed from CSGO hipfire and from CSGO zoom 1 using zoom_sensitivity_ratio 1? Shouldn't everything be the same since it's all based on viewspeed? 

Yes, FOV for everything except first person (including targeting) is hard-coded and not affected by the setting.

You get different results because they scale differently :)

Question:

1. I know you have answered this I just want to check my disbelief. Changing FOV does not change the FOV of scopes? That seems really dumb.

2. Before the update the hipfire fov was 76 and scoping was 69 or something, now it is 90 and 70. Was the value wrong or was FOV changed throughout the game's default settings?

3. What is the difference between scoping and hipfire in first person? Is scoping holding your breath with shift?

Edited by tttt1010
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, tttt1010 said:

Question:

1. I know you have answered this I just want to check my disbelief. Changing FOV does not change the FOV of scopes? That seems really dumb.

2. Before the update the hipfire fov was 76 and scoping was 69 or something, now it is 90 and 70. Was the value wrong or was FOV changed throughout the game's default settings?

3. What is the difference between scoping and hipfire in first person? Is scoping holding your breath with shift?

1. Correct, the scope FOV's are fixed.

2. Hipfire FOV was listed as 76 before, but it was in fact 80. Due to the fact that 1st person isn't true 1st person, but actually 3rd person really close to the eye-position the measurement was hard to do.

3. Scoping is aiming down sight with red dot/holo scope (i.e. clicking right button).

9 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

1. Correct, the scope FOV's are fixed.

2. Hipfire FOV was listed as 76 before, but it was in fact 80. Due to the fact that 1st person isn't true 1st person, but actually 3rd person really close to the eye-position the measurement was hard to do.

3. Scoping is aiming down sight with red dot/holo scope (i.e. clicking right button).

Were any scope FOVs changed? Also do you know what the FOV of holding down breath is (the slight zoom when pressing shift with a red dot or irons).

Also I checked the magnification of the scope FOVs with the scoping fovs. All of the values matches PUBG.me's stats except for 2x. I got a 1.71 magnification for the 2x whereas pubg.me gives a 1.8x magnification. Could this be an indication that the 2x fov is wrong?

Edited by tttt1010