Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Metro 2033

• 3 years later...

You might add Metro 2033 Redux which is essentially using the same engine as Metro Last Light (Redux) and therefore using the same configuration structure. The FOV description is also slightly outdated because for all I know there is no more "advanced mode" and the FOV calculator is falsely set to Horizontal Degrees by default (which is Vertical Degrees in this case as you already mentioned in the description)

PS: Thank you very much for filling this "niche". The Monitor Distance is exactly what I've been looking for and really helps with the muscle memory

Edited by semmlis
  • 1 year later...
  • Wizard
16 minutes ago, voonex said:

I'm using 2.5 @ 400 in CS and converted it over to this game, it's telling me to use .311 but once in game this is insanely fast.  Checked that it's not overwriting the config file.  Not sure if I'm missing something

Original version or redux? Make sure to select the correct version in the special options.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Wizard
12 hours ago, spyder256 said:

Is it safe to assume both the standard and Mouse Fix sensitivities are the same for both 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux? (there is no Mouse Fix option for 2033 in the calculator, only Last Light)

Everything else is equal for the games, so likely yes, but I haven't actually tested it.

• 2 years later...
  • Wizard
On 7/28/2023 at 7:29 PM, d0shie said:

Current calculations don't work right with the aforementioned raw input fix at all. The sensitivity is excruciatingly slow now. Could we get an update?

I've added a new special option now specifically for the Mouse Fix mod.

14 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I've added a new special option now specifically for the Mouse Fix mod.

Thanks for the amazing support, you must have every game installed on your hard drives haha.

It appears that with the fix, the sensitivity is 1:1 to Metro Last Light. Most likely due to the same Redux engine in both games and said fix works universally.

Edited by d0shie