Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Back 4 Blood

The sensitivity can be changed at

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Back4BloodBeta\Saved\SaveGames\PlayerSettingsGame.sav

while the FOV is in

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Back4BloodBeta\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

I got confused at first why I couldnt see the values

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Config file works, if you can't see the parameters in the config file you might have to change them in-game and exit first.

I meant that the calculator didn't have the config file sensitivity option , only ingame slider. Should have made it clearer. I see it on the calculator now tho , all good. 

Anyone else having an issue with converting sensitivity for this game?

Trying to go from CS:GO to B4B, but it seems entirely inaccurate.

I tried the suggested sensitivity ingame, and my mouse barely moves at all. I've had no problems converting to Overwatch, CS:GO, Quake, etc.

hmm.PNG

• Wizard
7 hours ago, strreamix said:

Anyone else having an issue with converting sensitivity for this game?

Trying to go from CS:GO to B4B, but it seems entirely inaccurate.

I tried the suggested sensitivity ingame, and my mouse barely moves at all. I've had no problems converting to Overwatch, CS:GO, Quake, etc.

Are you entering this sensitivity in the correct config file, and not in-game? In-game sensitivity is different.

• 1 month later...

Hey. It seems like they have the config file changed in the XBOX Gamepass Version of The Game.

I already found the path for the fov or fullscreen fixes:

(You can not make this up...)

C:\Users\Kugelmagnet\AppData\Local\Packages\WarnerBros.Interactive.e172091a-6630-4ff3-959f-830_ktmk1xygcecda\LocalCache\Local\Back4Blood\WinGDK\Saved\Config\WinGDK

(Yes thats the actual Path where the Game.ini is found... Fullscreen fix works, already tried it.

BUT: I can not find the PlayerConfig anymore.

If anyone knows where to find that, i cant change the sensitivity because ... yeah i didnt get the game from the publisher for steam but for xbox store.

• Wizard
49 minutes ago, KugelmagnetEddie said:

Hey. It seems like they have the config file changed in the XBOX Gamepass Version of The Game.

I already found the path for the fov or fullscreen fixes:

(You can not make this up...)

C:\Users\Kugelmagnet\AppData\Local\Packages\WarnerBros.Interactive.e172091a-6630-4ff3-959f-830_ktmk1xygcecda\LocalCache\Local\Back4Blood\WinGDK\Saved\Config\WinGDK

(Yes thats the actual Path where the Game.ini is found... Fullscreen fix works, already tried it.

BUT: I can not find the PlayerConfig anymore.

If anyone knows where to find that, i cant change the sensitivity because ... yeah i didnt get the game from the publisher for steam but for xbox store.

I only have the Microsoft Store version as well now, but the in-game sensitivity supports 3 decimals so the config file should be unnecessary other than for the FOV. Updated the game :)

21 minuti fa, DPI Wizard ha scritto:

I only have the Microsoft Store version as well now, but the in-game sensitivity supports 3 decimals so the config file should be unnecessary other than for the FOV. Updated the game :)

It looks like when I type the sens with 1,2 or 3 decimals the game just deletes the point. For example, 6.7 will be 67.

Edited by MrBrownstone
  • Wizard
4 minutes ago, MrBrownstone said:

Microsoft store version! If I put 1.234, it goes up to 100.

Very strange. Does it happen even if you copy the sensitivity value from the calculator and paste it into the game? Also make sure you delete everything in the sensitivity field first.

1 ora fa, DPI Wizard ha scritto:

Very strange. Does it happen even if you copy the sensitivity value from the calculator and paste it into the game? Also make sure you delete everything in the sensitivity field first.

I don't know what could be wrong, but I changed my dpi in order to have 7.0 as the right sens.

I just tried. Maybe in your Version, you need to put a Comma instead of a Point. But because you can't type it in there, you need to paste your Sens into notepad first and change it there. And then you just need to copy paste this one into your ingame setting. It worked for me.

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I tried it when i first launched, but i didnt even think about trying to copy it and paste it ingame. Will try now, thanks a lot. Still this Gamepath is just bonkers.

vor einer Stunde schrieb KugelmagnetEddie:

somehow it soesnt work for me, get to 100 when i paste it-

EDIT: You have to copy it with , instead of . 

now it worked. Nice!

the game does not keep the same 360 speed when you change the fov, so it was a pain to find a sens thats acceptable.

thank you  that worked for me.

• Wizard
11 hours ago, KugelmagnetEddie said:

EDIT: You have to copy it with , instead of . 

now it worked. Nice!

9 hours ago, elxlechero96 said:

thank you  that worked for me.

Ok, good to know. So it's probably a bug based on your Windows language then, if yours ain't English?

Are you able to enter a "," into the sensitivity field? That doesn't work here, as it only accepts "." and won't let me enter anything else than that and numbers.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb DPI Wizard:

Ok, good to know. So it's probably a bug based on your Windows language then, if yours ain't English?

Are you able to enter a "," into the sensitivity field? That doesn't work here, as it only accepts "." and won't let me enter anything else than that and numbers.

No im german. I also cant write a , in game. I copied my sensitivity with a ,

• 1 month later...

Affected by: FOV: (Monitor Distance Horizontal 100%)

what exactly does that mean for me when converting a sensitivity say from  BF3 when using these settings?

Must I change my ads and scope fields or can I leave them?

Also, I am able to put three decimals if a sens is say 1.045 ... but not if it's say 18.567 - I would have to round up the latter to two decimals.

image.thumb.png.c2cfefe027192bf367286427d7d6e0ba.png

Edited by sc0zz
typo