Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Destiny 2

Hey guys, I'm trying to convert my Destiny 2 settings (with ADS) to some useful format for Kovaak's Hipfire (could be overwatch, or whatever).

I play max FOV, 5 sens and 0.9 ADS in D2, which is slightly slower than the 5 hipfire sens, but when I'm using the calculator I keep coming across values that are higher than my hipfire. I must be doing something wrong, can someone help me out?

D2 sens.PNG

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, pattycakesGG said:

I must be doing something wrong, can someone help me out?

You are converting directly from ADS to hipfire without the conversion setup matching your settings. Do it like this for a better result:

image.png

For ADS to like this and adjust the FOV in Kovaak's to match the FOV of your ADS:

image.png

DPI Wizard,

Thanks - I'm not exactly clear on how you're getting that FOV number of 53, where does that comes from? I'm ideally trying to match it to the FOV of Destiny 2 when you have the max 105 setting and are ADSing with a handcannon (your "iron sight" sidearm setting is probably close enough)

• Wizard
10 hours ago, pattycakesGG said:

Thanks - I'm not exactly clear on how you're getting that FOV number of 53, where does that comes from?

It's the "Actual HFOV" from the ADS, so it will be different for the Iron Sight. Check the output when you have the aim selected and the correct FOV entered :)

14 minutes ago, spyder256 said:

So... everything 2x and up is red dot? And below 2x is iron sights???

No. There is just 2 magnification. Red dots and Iron sights. I believe all 2x sights red dot and no magnification sights are ıron sight. Calculator only support 2 sight. There is 1.5x 1.7 1.2x 3x 4x 5x and above sights. Im not sure red dots are 2x or 3x I didn't tested them. But I tested Irong sights and they have no sight information in this website. 

EDIT:Iron warrior sights quickdraw IS fastdraw IS and other sights like this( no zoom indormation om the image) are ıron sight. only 1 sniper has no zoom infirmation probably its bug. Sorry for my english I know I'm speaking like a Tarzan...

Edited by Pyroxia
  • 3 months later...

Is there a big difference in sensitivity between high zoom(snipers) and low zoom(pistols)? I use MM 0% in all games. For MM 0%, should a higher zoom needs a lower aim sensitivity than 0.8?

If it is true, I wonder whether the difference in values is larger than 0.1. Of course, the gap between them can be ignored if a 6x sniper needs 0.79. Otherwise I need to lower my ADS sensitivity or avoid use high zoom weapons.

I tried to write a macro on my mouse to reduce sensitivity when I press right button, but it changes at least 50 dpi one time(not perfect at all).

3 hours ago, HK Journalist said:

Is there a big difference in sensitivity between high zoom(snipers) and low zoom(pistols)? I use MM 0% in all games. For MM 0%, should a higher zoom needs a lower aim sensitivity than 0.8?

If it is true, I wonder whether the difference in values is larger than 0.1. Of course, the gap between them can be ignored if a 6x sniper needs 0.79. Otherwise I need to lower my ADS sensitivity or avoid use high zoom weapons.

I tried to write a macro on my mouse to reduce sensitivity when I press right button, but it changes at least 50 dpi one time(not perfect at all).

I don't know if this is the right way to measure what you're saying, but converting 0.8 ADS (D2) to Apex shows that, at lower zoom levels (higher ADS FOV), 0.8 might be up to ~13% faster than MDH 0%. At around 59 HFOV it's roughly the same and from 59 to lower HFOV values (higher zoom levels) it's up to ~9% slower than MDH 0%.

Edited by ProuDBeasT
14 小时前, ProuDBeasT说:

I don't know if this is the right way to measure what you're saying, but converting 0.8 ADS (D2) to Apex shows that, at lower zoom levels (higher ADS FOV), 0.8 might be up to ~13% faster than MDH 0%. At around 59 HFOV it's roughly the same and from 59 to lower HFOV values (higher zoom levels) it's up to ~9% slower than MDH 0%.

No, different games use different methods to calculate ADS sensitivity. As far as I know, Apex uses MM 0%(I put all ADS settings at 1 in Apex), D2 does definitely not.

16 minutes ago, HK Journalist said:

No, different games use different methods to calculate ADS sensitivity. As far as I know, Apex uses MM 0%(I put all ADS settings at 1 in Apex), D2 does definitely not.

Sorry, I mixed up faster and slower, so comparing MDH 100% and 80% scale (which is 0.8 ADS in D2) to games like MW (with "0.0 monitor distance coefficient") and Apex, gives us how far 0.8 ADS in D2 is from MDH 0%: 

-Apex: mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=ba3d4b62754117bcc8568aac7fc545a8  

-MW: mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=5056bd24092ca16c719906462efa9277

If I wanted to match MDH 100% only, these multipliers would all be >1, this means that MDH 100% is faster than MDH 0% (which is correct).

So, applying the same logic, at lower zoom levels 0.8 ADS is up to 16% slower than MDH 0% (the multiplier is lower than 1 which means that 1 -MDH 0%- is faster), same distance for 2x in Apex or 3x in MW (the multiplier is 1) and increasingly faster from there, up to 9% (the multiplier is higher than 1, so MDH 0% is slower).

• 2 weeks later...

Can you explain why changing settings from ADS iron to ADS red causes a change in what my widow/ana sens should be in OW...i feel like there should be one resultant number.  If I use all and then move into a different game for ADS, the other game feels too high.  Hip fire values always feel perfect

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, MattL4J said:

Can you explain why changing settings from ADS iron to ADS red causes a change in what my widow/ana sens should be in OW...i feel like there should be one resultant number.  If I use all and then move into a different game for ADS, the other game feels too high.  Hip fire values always feel perfect

Probably because your conversion setup doesn't match how the scopes scale, which is MDV 178%. If you use i.e. MDV 0% the result will be different.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Probably because your conversion setup doesn't match how the scopes scale, which is MDV 178%. If you use i.e. MDV 0% the result will be different.

This is on my end, but can you link me a post or the like explaining what you just said?  Thank you for the quick reply, you're insane.  It really makes me feel good about having subscribed...cheers!

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, MattL4J said:

This is on my end, but can you link me a post or the like explaining what you just said?  Thank you for the quick reply, you're insane.  It really makes me feel good about having subscribed...cheers!

I'm not exactly sure what you are doing, but if you do something like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=38784e34e3e041297f6b9674650b083e

Where 8.7 ADS sens in Destiny is the Red Dot matched to hipfire using MDV 0%, then changing between red dot and iron will change the OW scope sens.

However if you do like this, where the ADS sens is 10 which is MDV 178% and is what Destiny scale the scopes by, then changing from red dot to iron results in the same OW scope sens (a decimal might change because of rounding).

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=ae52266d920aca9ff2619daca4649024

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'm not exactly sure what you are doing, but if you do something like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=38784e34e3e041297f6b9674650b083e

Where 8.7 ADS sens in Destiny is the Red Dot matched to hipfire using MDV 0%, then changing between red dot and iron will change the OW scope sens.

However if you do like this, where the ADS sens is 10 which is MDV 178% and is what Destiny scale the scopes by, then changing from red dot to iron results in the same OW scope sens (a decimal might change because of rounding).

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=ae52266d920aca9ff2619daca4649024

Then as of this point it is a matter of feel, but the value for overwatch is now higher than before for relative aim sens when it already felt too high.  Is there a way for me to test Monitor View Distance with a tool to make sure?  It might just be that destiny and overwatch as games feel different and i should use a different sens between the two, thanks again!