Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Confused about the proper way to convert

5 hours ago, Drimzi said:

You can't have both.

If you preserve your aiming sensitivity, the cm/360° will scale proportionately with the change in zoom. (0% MDV)

If you preserve the cm/360°, the perceived mouse sensitivity will scale proportionately with the change in zoom. (360 Distance Match)

Either convert 0% MDV across the board, or convert 360 distance for hipfire and 0% MDV for ads/scopes (the default calculator settings).

So if i understand your reply correctly, if i want my hipfire to be the same for both games (tracking sens without zoom or ads, without right clicking) i use 0% mdv across the board but then my zoom sens wont be the same as my overwatch zoom sens but will be the same as my ow hipfire sens? but since its my hipfire muscles that i want to preserve over my sniping sens, i should then go for 0% mdv across the board? but i ave to choose between preserving hipfire or zoom sens from ow mouse settings?

Is that what u r saying?

Edited by Nameless

By aiming sensitivity I mean the literal sensitivity, as in how sensitive the mouse feels when trying to aim at something within your field of view. I'm not referring to your Overwatch zoom sensitivity or any other aiming/ads/scope sens value.

0% will make everything feel the same because it matches the infinitesimal movement, but the distances to accomplish tasks (like turning 180 degrees, flicking to the edge of the screen, etc) will change depending on the fov.

Assuming you don't use 37.89 ana/widowmaker and 51.47 ashe already, if you convert from your overwatch zoom sens value, you will end up with a new cm/360 for hipfire. If you convert from hipfire, you will end up with a new mouse sensitivity while zoomed. It's up to you what direction you go in order to make them the same sensitivity.

It's also up to you whether or not you:

• Make all games have the same sensitivity as OW (0% across the board)
  • Make all games have the same hipfire 360 distance and then make the ads/scope the same sensitivity relative to the hipfire
  • Make all games have the same hipfire 360 distance and then make the ads/scope the same sensitivity relative to OW
Edited by Drimzi
4 hours ago, Drimzi said:

By aiming sensitivity I mean the literal sensitivity, as in how sensitive the mouse feels when trying to aim at something within your field of view. I'm not referring to your Overwatch zoom sensitivity or any other aiming/ads/scope sens value.

0% will make everything feel the same because it matches the infinitesimal movement, but the distances to accomplish tasks (like turning 180 degrees, flicking to the edge of the screen, etc) will change depending on the fov.

Assuming you don't use 37.89 ana/widowmaker and 51.47 ashe already, if you convert from your overwatch zoom sens value, you will end up with a new cm/360 for hipfire. If you convert from hipfire, you will end up with a new mouse sensitivity while zoomed. It's up to you what direction you go in order to make them the same sensitivity.

It's also up to you whether or not you:

• Make all games have the same sensitivity as OW (0% across the board)
  • Make all games have the same hipfire 360 distance and then make the ads/scope the same sensitivity relative to the hipfire
  • Make all games have the same hipfire 360 distance and then make the ads/scope the same sensitivity relative to OW

Edited by Nameless
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to convert my rainbow six sensitivity to other game but when i try the All w/ADS option it doesn't let me to choose my XFactorAiming  , and it will calculate it to XFactorAiming=0.017721 , my XFactorAiming is 0.02 and i don't want to change it !!!

How can i put all my rainbow six sensitivity  whiteout any changes and convert it to other games ?!Capture.thumb.PNG.9ad05d28e776fb8460f65b9d377bf583.PNG

Is this the right way to do it or i am doing something wrong? As you can see i cant enter my XFactorAiming at Multiplier 2 section and it calculates the Multiplier 2 !!

29 minutes ago, Gallos said:

I'm trying to convert my rainbow six sensitivity to other game but when i try the All w/ADS option it doesn't let me to choose my XFactorAiming  , and it will calculate it to XFactorAiming=0.017721 , my XFactorAiming is 0.02 and i don't want to change it !!!

How can i put all my rainbow six sensitivity  whiteout any changes and convert it to other games ?!Capture.thumb.PNG.9ad05d28e776fb8460f65b9d377bf583.PNG

Is this the right way to do it or i am doing something wrong? As you can see i cant enter my XFactorAiming at Multiplier 2 section and it calculates the Multiplier 2 !!

Because you chose your all with ADS option it's also converting your hipfire sensitivity to xFactorAiming with 0% monitor distance match. If you were to be consitstant with 0% monitor distance match you should change the value to that, if you want to keep it as is, just ignore it but know that you won't be converting consistently to other games. I don't know what battlefield uses that value for, someone else might know ( @DPI Wizard )And if you wanted to keep it at 0.02, you can change your conversion settings to represent what would give you 0.02

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It doesn't use it, the game you are converting to only use the input values for hipfire when an All option is selected.

I am confused , Do you mean my ADS value in rainbow six siege doesn't affect the battlefield v sensitivity? not even the zoom sensitivity in battlefield v??

• Wizard
Just now, Gallos said:

I am confused , Do you mean my ADS value in rainbow six siege doesn't affect the battlefield v sensitivity? not even the zoom sensitivity in battlefield v??

The ADS value in R6 when the "All w/ ADS" aim is selected is calculated based on the hipfire sensitivity and the conversion setup.

The same goes for BFV, both the hipfire and zoom sensitivity are calculated based on the hipfire sensitivity of R6 in your setup.

If you want to convert directly from ADS/Scope to zoom you need to select this aim specifically, you can then enter all values for it.

Sry, i have no idea what is going on😕😞 i just want a sensitivity for my other games that when i play them it doesn't ruin my muscle memory😐

Can you please help me! I cant decide what option to use for aim section or what Conversion setup !

Is this the right way to do it:1.thumb.PNG.bbfb316b0c55ea951a5be5108ee388f3.PNG

or this one:

2.thumb.PNG.6ab5a0eb9b11f6cc68ea36e3d13a88c7.PNG

Or non of them😁

35 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

If you want to convert directly from ADS/Scope to zoom you need to select this aim specifically, you can then enter all values for it.

I want to have the same hipfire sensitivity in both games but i also want the same effect that ADS value has in R6 when i aim down sight in battlefield v when using different scopes!

should i convert my sensitivity like the first pic or the second  one?

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Gallos said:

I want to have the same hipfire sensitivity in both games but i also want the same effect that ADS value has in R6 when i aim down sight in battlefield v when using different scopes!

should i convert my sensitivity like the first pic or the second  one?

Then you have to do it in two steps. First convert hipfire to hipfire, then convert ACOG to Scopes using the previously calculated hipfire value.

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Then you have to do it in two steps. First convert hipfire to hipfire, then convert ACOG to Scopes using the previously calculated hipfire value.

But how can i convert ACOG to all the different zoom scopes? 5.thumb.png.cda5507fd7eac517fe990598a5d72e3c.png

there are 10 different scopes.which one should i choose? i think ACOG in R6 has 2.5X zoom.how can i convert it to different zoom scopes so that it feels the same whit ACOG?

should i convert ACOG to all the different scopes one by one?

12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The ADS value in R6 when the "All w/ ADS" aim is selected is calculated based on the hipfire sensitivity and the conversion setup.

I tried both ways,first i selected "All w/ ADS" aim  and covert it to battlefield all aim and when i tried different scopes the sensitivity felt right then i tried:

10 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

but in this conversion  when i ads it feels too fast,i mean not even close to ACOG in R6.i think ACOG has 2.5X zoom and when i tried 2.5X zoom scope they were not similar at all.i tried these two different Conversion for R6 to CS GO and when i choose "All w/ ADS" aim it feels better. i dont know if i'm right or not! which conversion method should i use? btw in both conversions i use same Conversion setup .

23 hours ago, Gallos said:

But how can i convert ACOG to all the different zoom scopes?

there are 10 different scopes.which one should i choose? i think ACOG in R6 has 2.5X zoom.how can i convert it to different zoom scopes so that it feels the same whit ACOG?

should i convert ACOG to all the different scopes one by one?

if your FOV is 84 in siege, then you have to leave FOV type at vdeg and you should use the same FOV in BFV.

also an ACOG sens of 50 with 0.02 multiplier is equivalent to MDV 100 %, so that's what you should use in the conversion setup.

GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.020000

GstInput.UniformSoldierAimingCoefficient 1.000000

GstRender.FieldOfViewVertical 84

Edited by stereo3D
1 hour ago, stereo3D said:

if your FOV is 84 in siege, then you have to leave FOV type at vdeg and you should use the same FOV in BFV.

also an ACOG sens of 50 with 0.02 multiplier is equivalent to MDV 100 %, so that's what you should use in the conversion setup.

GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.020000

GstInput.UniformSoldierAimingCoefficient 1.000000

GstRender.FieldOfViewVertical 84

Do you mean i should do it like this?

10.PNG.9cb79ed9a79432a22c2f8eb7d7cbfc0c.PNG

11.PNG.e0d50619dbb0098e5112af8822b98075.PNG

and instead of GstRender.FieldOfViewVertical  55 i put 84?

Is this right? and should i convert like this for my other games too?

Guys i need a little bit help here!! i tried different Conversion setup ,and different aim type conversion to convert my rainbow six siege sensitivity to other games like battlefield v and Call of duty BO4 and Apex Legends and i use same FOV for converting but when i use scopes whit more than 2X zoom in those games it feels so faster than ACOG in R6 ! what am i doing wrong here?

my Rainbow Six settings are : MouseYawSensitivity=10 MousePitchSensitivity=10 AimDownSightsMouse=50 MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.020000 XFactorAiming=0.020000        FOV type 16:9  84

x1.PNG.48810d7406f0557c08552ea0205c273a.PNG

x2.PNG.09c2429a4a599e6d64a8582e77271b51.PNG

Can you guys help me whit this !!

On 2/21/2019 at 11:44 PM, stereo3D said:

are you really playing siege with a vFOV of 53.8? open gamesettings.ini and check the value for DefaultFOV.

No i use 84 what you see in pic was a typing mistake and not the real problem ! so i did some research and what i understand is when i use All w/ACOG aim to convert my sensitivity, in other games when i use high zoom scopes that has the same VFOV whit ACOG that is 29.4 degrees (whit my in game FOV) ,sensitivity feels GOOD! but when i use scopes whit lower zoom it feels so faster and that's because ADS and ACOG in Rainbow six siege have different scales!