Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Battlefield 2042

@TheNoobPoliceSir sorry for being off topic from BF2042 but I tried the rawaccel program and I used the values provided by the program to emulate EPP and it definitely doesn't feel the same to me. I wasn't sure if EPP under the Windows mouse settings should be on or off so I assumed off and disabled it while messing with rawaccel and had raw input enabled in-game. With EPP I can consistently do a 360 with a flick of the wrist and with rawaccel I could only turn about ~240 degrees. I will probably have to adjust/increase the values a bit.

18 hours ago, grd0 said:

@TheNoobPoliceSir sorry for being off topic from BF2042 but I tried the rawaccel program and I used the values provided by the program to emulate EPP and it definitely doesn't feel the same to me. I wasn't sure if EPP under the Windows mouse settings should be on or off so I assumed off and disabled it while messing with rawaccel and had raw input enabled in-game. With EPP I can consistently do a 360 with a flick of the wrist and with rawaccel I could only turn about ~240 degrees. I will probably have to adjust/increase the values a bit.

Let's move this to a PM

4 hours ago, RoDeRinG said:

Hello People. I'm trying to have the same 360 distance (20cm)  for my hipfire and ads but when I'm aiming it doesn't feel good. Is it there something that I miss?.

chrome_46JwfHutSV.png

yes, using the same 360 for scopes doenst work when there is acual zoom since the change in zoom causes a perceived change in feel/ sens even when you have the same distance

there should be countless threads in the forum of others asking about getting this that believed that using 360 distance for ads was a smart thing to do and i can gladly tell you that it isnt anywhere close to the "best" method to match .

id suggest you take a look at the instructions, itll explain all the ins and outs of matching your sens

if you have any questions after you are done feel free to ask

Edited by fortunate reee

MDH/MDV 0%

In Tank (3rd Person): USA On

Fix UniformVehicleAimingCoefficient=0

I found that when you change FOV, Actual FOV changes but MouseSensitivityVehicle stays the same.

If you change the FOV when USA is on, will the actual vehicle sensitivity (360 distance, 3rd Person) in the game automatically change?

• Wizard
17 minutes ago, HK Journalist said:

MDH/MDV 0%

In Tank (3rd Person): USA On

Fix UniformVehicleAimingCoefficient=0

I found that when you change FOV, Actual FOV changes but MouseSensitivityVehicle stays the same.

If you change the FOV when USA is on, will the actual vehicle sensitivity (360 distance, 3rd Person) in the game automatically change?

If the coefficient is set to 0 and the calculator is set to MDV 0 the sensitivity value will stay the same yes, because the game will automatically scale it with the FOV. The 360 distance will also change yes.

I just noticed that the Weapon Zoom 5x in the calculator is mislabeled.

When selecting "All" in Aim the output is like :

GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity4x00 1.000000
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity6x00 1.000000 (6X)     <- this should be 5x but it is 6x 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity6x00 1.000000 (7X)
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity8x00 1.000000

• Wizard
Just now, MikelTheBrave said:

I just noticed that the Weapon Zoom 5x in the calculator is mislabeled.

When selecting "All" in Aim the output is like :

GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity4x00 1.000000
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity6x00 1.000000 (6X)     <- this should be 5x but it is 6x 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity6x00 1.000000 (7X)
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity8x00 1.000000

No, 6x and 7x uses the same setting, which is why they have their power in the parenthesis behind the calculation. Most of the time you will get the same value for these, but in case you don't you can choose the one you want.

The 3.4x and 3.5x also share setting, but they also have the same FOV so they are practically identical just differently named.

12x uses the 10x setting, the actual 10x I'm still grinding towards since it isn't available in any Portal mode.

Also there is no 5x scope I think? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't been able to find one.

EDIT/ Just realised I had 'ADS Field Of View' turned OFF in game, I've switched it back on now, could that have been my problem?

EDIT/2 I think that was deffo my issue, first game after enabling it and I got 30+ sniper kills, most of which were headshots.

Something feels off for me, my muscle memory is locked in in BFV and just feels weird and of fin 2042, here's my settings:

Am I missing something?

Capture

Edited by RipGroove

hi im trying to convert cs;go to battlefield 2042. but when i use the converted sensitivity it feels INSANELY fast. am i doing someting wrong? 
if you could please guide me on how to convert what im converting it would mean the world. 

im trying to achieve 1:1 sensitivity from csgo to battlefield hipfire and ads with iron sight and red dot > holo sights.

thank u!

1.png

2.png

• Wizard
Just now, mekerwun said:

hi im trying to convert cs;go to battlefield 2042. but when i use the converted sensitivity it feels INSANELY fast. am i doing someting wrong? 
if you could please guide me on how to convert what im converting it would mean the world. 

im trying to achieve 1:1 sensitivity from csgo to battlefield hipfire and ads with iron sight and red dot > holo sights.

thank u!

Set the conversion to Monitor Distance - Vertical instead, and use FOV 73.73795 in BF 2042 and it should feel better.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Set the conversion to Monitor Distance - Vertical instead, and use FOV 73.73795 in BF 2042 and it should feel better.

vertical for all 4 of these options that say horizontal? 
also, do i put my monitor coefficient down to 0 like the converter says or do i keep it at 133 in game and same with uniform soldier aiming do i keep that on aswell?

thank u for the really fast reply btw

23.png

• Wizard
Just now, mekerwun said:

vertical for all 4 of these options that say horizontal? 

Correct.

Just now, mekerwun said:

also, do i put my monitor coefficient down to 0 like the converter says or do i keep it at 133 in game and same with uniform soldier aiming do i keep that on aswell?

It depends on what you have as zoom sensitivity in CSGO if you want to keep that. If it's 1 the correct coefficient and setup in the calculator would be 133.3333.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Correct.

It depends on what you have as zoom sensitivity in CSGO if you want to keep that. If it's 1 the correct coefficient and setup in the calculator would be 133.3333.

sweet. is there any way of being able to use 90fov or do i have to use 73.739795 to keep my game feeling 1:1. im just trying to find something that feels closest to cs:go aim but still have a decent FOV , do u have any suggestions?

• Wizard
1 minute ago, mekerwun said:

sweet. is there any way of being able to use 90fov or do i have to use 73.739795 to keep my game feeling 1:1. im just trying to find something that feels closest to cs:go aim but still have a decent FOV , do u have any suggestions?

90 is generally considered very wide, 73.74 is the same as CSGO (as they use different FOV Types). But if you do want to use 90, you can try to match the hipfire using 360 distance instead of Monitor Distance.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

90 is generally considered very wide, 73.74 is the same as CSGO (as they use different FOV Types). But if you do want to use 90, you can try to match the hipfire using 360 distance instead of Monitor Distance.

i just set it all in my config and feels absolutely perfect. aim is bang on. ty sm.

1 very last question, how would i go about making all my scopes feel 1:1 with my hipfire sensitivity now that i have found it? would i just set the first game as hipfire with my newly converted battlefield sens and the second game as battlefield also and then go 1 by 1 through all the scopes converting that way? or is there an easier way of doing it?

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, mekerwun said:

i just set it all in my config and feels absolutely perfect. aim is bang on. ty sm.

1 very last question, how would i go about making all my scopes feel 1:1 with my hipfire sensitivity now that i have found it? would i just set the first game as hipfire with my newly converted battlefield sens and the second game as battlefield also and then go 1 by 1 through all the scopes converting that way? or is there an easier way of doing it?

If the aim settings in the output for BF 2042 is also what you are using, you can just use CSGO and the same conversion setup for everything.

On 11/18/2021 at 5:35 AM, fortunate reee said:

yes, using the same 360 for scopes doenst work when there is acual zoom since the change in zoom causes a perceived change in feel/ sens even when you have the same distance

there should be countless threads in the forum of others asking about getting this that believed that using 360 distance for ads was a smart thing to do and i can gladly tell you that it isnt anywhere close to the "best" method to match .

id suggest you take a look at the instructions, itll explain all the ins and outs of matching your sens

if you have any questions after you are done feel free to ask

I see, so what do you think is the best method to match my 360` distance to?

7 hours ago, RoDeRinG said:

I see, so what do you think is the best method to match my 360` distance to?

360 is only viable for hipfire ( ad maybe vehicles), id strongly suggest using either 0% ( focal length) or another monitor distance value that feels comfortable for you for scopes

if you havent used any of that before it might take a whiel to ge used to but its worth it long term

Edited by fortunate reee
On 11/21/2021 at 5:52 AM, fortunate reee said:

360 is only viable for hipfire ( ad maybe vehicles), id strongly suggest using either 0% ( focal length) or another monitor distance value that feels comfortable for you for scopes

if you havent used any of that before it might take a whiel to ge used to but its worth it long term

How about USA?.