Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Battlefield 2042

Sorry this is a little offtopic but I have a couple tips that might be useful:

1) Getting your controller to work on PC
2042 wants to use your first game controller and only that one. Lots of devices have game controller abilities even if they aren't a controller (eg my mouse does) so your controller may not be seen by the game. You can use https://github.com/ViGEm/HidHide  to hide all but the one you want to use like so:
image.png.622288187bbc1e73d1d9c44b85f94575.png

2) Getting OBS to capture 2042 with an RTSS overlay:
The new version of RTSS will work with BF2042 out-of-the-box, and OBS will capture BF2042 out-of-the-box, but combine all three, and OBS captures a blank screen.
You need to edit the bf2042.exe.cfg file (C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\Profiles\BF2042.exe.cfg) and add these two lines to the hooking section:

[Hooking]
HookDXGISwapChainPresentVT    = 1
HookDXGISwapChainResizeBuffersVT    = 1

Enjoy.

4 hours ago, grd0 said:

I know this doesn't affect like 99% of people but I'm the 1% that likes raw mouse input off and it's broken in this game. My mouse loses input/skips/lags. Then it automatically turns itself back on between matches or so it seems.

Frostbite engine has definitely had some bugs occur with rawinput OFF in the past, so I generally avoid even testing it.

is there a reason you want to use the Windows filters on your mouse input?

39 minutes ago, TheNoobPolice said:

Frostbite engine has definitely had some bugs occur with rawinput OFF in the past, so I generally avoid even testing it.

is there a reason you want to use the Windows filters on your mouse input?

I like mouse accel. I've been using it for over two decades and I've tried playing with it off many times over the years but my brain just isn't wired that way.  Sorry if I made you barf.

8 hours ago, grd0 said:

I like mouse accel. I've been using it for over two decades and I've tried playing with it off many times over the years but my brain just isn't wired that way.  Sorry if I made you barf.

Not at all, I use it too. But I don’t use the EPP curve as it’s not customisable and doesn’t work in raw input.

I would suggest you run either Rawaccel or Custom Curve. You can then have full control of the sensitivity at every hand speed and it work across all games that even force rawinput.

Rawaccel even has an option to directly the enter EPP values to get the exact same result if you want, but you’ll probably be better designing your own.

Just now, Storeman said:

Hello Wizard.

Where is the  setting for the red dot  ? Why you put only 1,25x ?

Theres no 1x scopes, they are all 1.25x, which is weird, because they even have 1x scopes in the sensitivity menu, dice aren't the same, lots of the old devs have left 

And what about Iron Sight ?

I played in BF4 for 8 years.

If compare with the 2042 the FOV in 1x red dot and Iron sight with the FOV Scaling in ADS ON is different. May be something like BV5 but I didn't played it. 

Is that true that 1x red dot iin BF 4 is the same like 1,25x in calclulator for bf2042?

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Storeman said:

If compare with the 2042 the FOV in 1x red dot and Iron sight with the FOV Scaling in ADS ON is different. May be something like BV5 but I didn't played it. 

Is that true that 1x red dot iin BF 4 is the same like 1,25x in calclulator for bf2042?

Iron sight is 1.25X as well. But the real scope power in BF2042 is not related to the stated power, 1.25X is actually about 1.71X.

16 minutes ago, Storeman said:

you can match 1x scope from bf4 to 2042 1.25x, you can go above 105 fov in the config prosave file, but than things are really tiny in hipfire

5 hours ago, TheNoobPolice said:

Rawaccel even has an option to directly the enter EPP values to get the exact same result if you want, but you’ll probably be better designing your own.

That's good news. I'll look into the program, thanks for the recommendation. I did notice that the accel BF uses with raw input off doesn't feel the same as EPP so I'm guessing they use their own values and they are terrible.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, MidNiteMobber said:

What is this setting "crosshair projection"? It's in accessibility. It seems to feel better with it off. By default it's on in 2042. Was this setting in previous battlefield games and was it on by default?

It definitely doesn't affect the sensitivity, but might help with how the motion is perceived. I can't tell the difference with it on or off, maybe I'm not doing the right "certain camera movements" to trigger it.

9 minutes ago, kimmena said:

@DPI Wizard

How to convert my battlefield V vehicle 3rd FOV to battlefield 2042? I cant select 3rd Battlefield V 3rd FOV option in calculator.

My 3rd FOV is 80, How to convert my 3rd FOV to 2042?

3rd person vehicle was never added to the BFV calculations, I'll see if I can get it analyzed.

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

It definitely doesn't affect the sensitivity, but might help with how the motion is perceived. I can't tell the difference with it on or off, maybe I'm not doing the right "certain camera movements" to trigger it.

Maybe it was placebo then. Is this crosshair projection setting in other games? I don't want to use it if it's only bf2042 that has this.

Quick question here. I play on Ultrawide (21:9) at 3440x1440. The calculator recommends a Coefficient of 0 and then has recommendations to set the individual scopes to a 133 coefficient. Isn't 233 the coefficient number to use, and couldn't I just set that as the main coefficient number and leave the other sliders at 100? Trying to figure things out and would appreciate any help for optimizing my ultrawide display.

44 minutes ago, Parm said:

Quick question here. I play on Ultrawide (21:9) at 3440x1440. The calculator recommends a Coefficient of 0 and then has recommendations to set the individual scopes to a 133 coefficient. Isn't 233 the coefficient number to use, and couldn't I just set that as the main coefficient number and leave the other sliders at 100? Trying to figure things out and would appreciate any help for optimizing my ultrawide display.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forums/topic/7896-bf2042-soldier-zoom-sens/?do=findComment&comment=39260&_rid=10627