Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

Read more...

Mortal Shell

Read more...

Sea of Thieves

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, d4MiS said:

ok thanks.

I tried it but we need to change DPI on ADS?

but eye of reach and fintlock seems to low and we need to up DPI.

Yes, the scope/ADS sensitivity is not aligned to hipfire at all in this game, so you will usually get "too high sensitivity". Adjusting DPI on ADS is the only fix, but then you of course need a quick DPI swap on you mouse as well.

• 7 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 8:02 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Try lowering report rate to 125 or 250 Hz, this game struggles with 1000 Hz and drops packets.

Tested and seems smoother at 1000 Hz but it's slower, can you add Hz conversion to the calculator for this game so we can match the aim for 1000 Hz without it being slower?

Edited by Beto
  • 8 months later...

Hey I just wanted to check back in on this game to make sure nothing has changed. I took my base game and the calculator stated that if I used 950 DPI with 1.4 hip and 9.9 Eye of Reach I would get the 44 inch 360 turn. I used a ruler on my mouse pad and with the correct dpi change the scope 360 turn was way off. I can link the picture of my conversions to see if I did anything wrong. 

Untitled.png

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so after the Christmas update today I have my mouse at 400 DPI, I've lowered the polling rate down below 500 to keep the packet loss from interfering with the sensitivity, and I have my hip fire at 1.4 with 90 FOV. But now the sens isn't even close to 20.3 inches/360 turn. My mouse pad is only 18 inches wide and the 360 turn is complete before even finishing the mouse pad. I turned it up to 1.5 and it is much closer than before. I am starting to get worried because I like my sensitivity to be correct and every time I get on a different game it seems like something the developers have done is changing sensitivity and I'm initially under the assumption it's still correct. Just wanted to check with others on the forum to see if they too have experienced any difference in the hip fire after the update?

Edited by Fish Gaming
  • 3 months later...

i'm using 1000hz polling the and calculated sensitivity (1.3) is way too low (like about half).  but perhaps this is the poor polling at work, because 1.5 is about right.  i take it Rare never fixed the polling issues.

On 2/4/2019 at 3:47 AM, Beto said:

Tested and seems smoother at 1000 Hz but it's slower, can you add Hz conversion to the calculator for this game so we can match the aim for 1000 Hz without it being slower?

It's slower because it's dropping packets (negative accel). You can't calculate for a intermittently faulty engine that drops random packets.

• 1 year later...

I found a config file tweak that supposedly changes the FOV slider from 16:9 horizontal to Vdegrees.
It feels better, but I'm not actually sure if it did anything. Can I have you double check, DPIwizard? If it does work, could I ask that it be added to the calculator?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2232051711#:~:text=Sea of Thieves&text=A simple tweak to increase the FoV even more.&text=Luckily%2C there is a simple,roughly 120° horizontal FoV

Thank you for your services

• 4 months later...